JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!

Wow what a great response from you guy's,we all feel and love so much and that is incredible.Thank you soooooooooooo much for reading my thread b/c I know at some point we have touched and inspired another addict to change their way of life by our displayed examples.

Keep up the great work guy's and let's not forget the road we have traveled so we can be thankful to share w/ our new family.

val-
    I AM SO HAPPY TO BE HERE I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN.I STARTED PHEN,HCG AND B12 INJECTIONS ON 4/15/08 AND TODAY 4/19/08 I HAVE LOST 7LBS,YEAH!! I FEEL TREMENDOUS.

SO LADIES AND GENTS PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS ][/IMG]

2. Advertising
    advertising

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS POST. I AM IN TEARS RIGHT NOW. I HAVE NEVER SAID THIS OUT LOUD BUT I AM A RECOVERING ADDICT. I WAS A GYM FREAK WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, THEN START HAVING RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS, LONLINESS, GUILT ETC. AND BEFORE I KNEW I WAS ALMOST 250LBS. I ATE CONSTANTLY BECAUSE AT THE TIME IT MADE ME FEEL BETTER. AFTER GOING THROUGH A BAD BREAK UP, I FELT LIKE FOOD WAS THE ONE THING NO ONE COULD TAKE AWAY FROM ME. SO I ATE ALL DAY. WHENEVER I ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING I REWARDED MYSELF WITH FOOD. WHENEVER I WAS ALONE I ATE. ALONG WITH PRAYER, YOU GUYS HAVE HELPED ME STAY ON TRACK WITH MY WEIGHT. I LUV YOU GUYS. WE CAN DO THIS....

Diamond Phenster

1 pound, 100 lbs or more on your body that YOU do not want there that you are trying to get rid of, makes you part of the *us group. And yes, it takes a village. Glad to hang my hat here w/ you all.

I gotta jump in on this, and my eyes are already getting wet ... I know that if it hadn't been for this site and the many encouraging threads, I would still be weighing 252, still wearing my worn-out big clothes, worn out because I didn't think I was worth spending money on to shop for something new. I still have a ways to go before I reach goal, and I admit that I've done some bad eating along the way, but I know that I'm gonna get to Onederland and stay there! I have vented on this site, of all things, about pizza and the fact that I could only eat one small slice, how it wasn't fair, and the listening and understanding has been incredible; I was even told to go ahead and vent - now, where else on earth can you do that? Because after you've vented, you feel so much better, and can then continue on your journey. And the advice has been awesome; I now enjoy drinking my 3 Ballerina Tea on occasion to keep me regular, something I would never have known about if it hadn't been for a phrend sharing the information in a thread; thank you ...

You all have walked in the shoes of the overweight generation, and know the hurts, the embarrassments, and the feeling of being totally helpless in our weight loss attempts, with nowhere to turn; I want to thank you for your support, for loving me like family, and for being my friend; I really and truly love you guys!!
    GET THE WAGON ROLLING CHALLENGE!!!

Starting Weight (11/15/2007) - 252
    12/31/08 - 240
    1/7 - 235
    2/4 - 230
    3/15 - 233
    4/28 - 225
    8/22 - CW: 230
    starting over!

Aww, what a fantastic post! When I stopped taking phen back in early April, I thought that I wouldn't be around much, but shoot, I'm here even more now. Its a great group, minus the attention seeking trolls that surface from time to time.

Height 5'7
    SW - 178 (2-20-08)
    GW- 155
    Lost 16.4 lbs in 6 weeks on phen
    Lost additonal 9.6 after phen from 4-9-08 to 6-20-08
    Below goal & size 8 in most things 6-20-08

DESPERATELY TRYING TO MAINTAIN!

LIFE AFTER PHEN CHALLENGE

[[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Loving Me View Post
    Hello I'm Keila and I am a recovering addict also! And I thank all of you for your support; especially you Val. We talk ALL the time and you have helped me through the most trying situations.
    Okay not for nothing Keila, but if YOU are what an addict looks like then you tell me what it is I need to get addicted to to look like you, and I'll go down to the corner and get me some of dat! LOL

The ony t hing you're addicted to is being a DIVA...

You look awesome, keep up the good work.
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

Yes... thank you to all of you! You have helped me through some low times.
    Keep on Keepin' on!

My name is Gina and I'm a recovering addict. This board has been not only a place for encouragement and consoling but for friends to gather around coffee or whatever and talk about the truly important issues in our lives. Everything from pooping to jacka@@ people in our lives. I feel at home when I am able to come here. Like I'm around people that have known me forever and not only know my darkest secrets, but share the same ones. Thank you to everyone on this board for keeping me on track. And to think, I almost ate a donought this morning!!!
    Get thin and God Bless! Gina

I swear I'm trapped in that body somewhere!

07/01 - 225 (first day on phen)
    07/05 - 219 (yeah!)
    07/14 - 215.5 (so close to 10 I can taste it!!)

aww, how sweet! i agree with scat, i felt like oprah was talking when i read that. it's so true though...i really don't think i would've stuck with it this long if it hadn't been for this place. just like any family or group of friends....it has its moments...but when it comes down to it we are all here for the same reasons.

i've never talked about poop so openly like i have here lol! and it's nice to be able to talk to people that understand your weight issues because i know that there's nobody "in real life" that i can talk to about my weight who REALLY understands.

4-2-08 202.2 lbs SW (began b12/lipo shot 1 a week - no phen)
    4-9-08 193.6 lbs
    4-16-08 190.8 lbs
    4-23-08 188.0 lbs
    4-30-08 185.6 lbs
    5-7-08 185.6 lbs
    5-14-08 181.2 lbs
    5-21-08 178.8 lbs
    5-28-08 177.6 lbs
    6-04-08 176.8 lbs (stopped the shots. trying it on my own)
    6-16-08 175.6 lbs (went back to the shots today!)
    7-9-08 170.6 lbs (slowing down, but still going down!)

Amen!!! Man, I love you guys. I haven't known a more supportive group of people in my life. Everyone is great.
    Weight before Phen 175
    SW - 170 (started Phen 4/15/08)
    CW - 160 (4/29/08)
    CW - 152 (5-22-08)
    CW - 147 (6-9-08)
    cw- 133 (9-28-08)
    CW- 125.5 (11-13-08)
    CW - 123 (12-20-08)
    GW - 120

Hello I'm Keila and I am a recovering addict also! And I thank all of you for your support; especially you Val. We talk ALL the time and you have helped me through the most trying situations.

4/17/08 (size 18/20 pants and XXL shirts): 220 (Started Phen)
    4/17/08-5/17/08 (1st month lost 18 pounds) 202
    5/17/08-6/17/08 (2nd Month lost 8.4 pounds) 193.6
    6/17/08- 7/17/08 (3rd Month lost 7.6 ponds) 186
    7/17/08- 8/17/08:184 (No Phen)
    8/17/08-9/17/08: 182 (No Phen)
    9/17/08-11/17/08: 185 (No Phen)
    (Now~Size 13/14 pants and L shirts)

Total Weight Loss

You put it perfectly! Thanks to everyone......!
    7lbs to goal
    "Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!"~anonymous

I feel the same way. Thank you!
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Thank you right back for sharing your thoughts and ideas.
    It's not easy to open up to complete strangers even if we all have not met personally.

I feel though, every day, (I should say every time because it's usually more then once a day) I log on I am welcomed. Met with open arms no matter what the problem.
    There is usually someone here to help with some kind of encouragement .

If no one seems to know the answer, someone usually will research and get back.

Good Luck to everyone and I too am glad to call you wonderful group "My Friends"!

Tina

Awww man, now y'all got me crying early in the morning....shoot, can I have my coffee first before you get all Oprah on my a@@......seriously, I totally agree with Valerie's very eloquent and poignant post. We all come here from different parts of the country, different heights, weights, ages, colors and creeds....(what is a creed anyway?)....but the one thing we have in common is this painful and unhealthy relationship we have with food. When I hear someone say to me "I overeat because I just like food, not because I have any issues" I really wonder if they're being truthful with themselves...it isn't normal to stuff your face beyond what the body needs for nutrition. We can blame the American lifestyle and fast food and some people go as far as to blame the government (Puh-leaze).....bottom line is we have to be responsible for ourselves and recover from this addiction or in my case sick way of consoling myself and filling a void.

this board has been a tremendous source of comfort for me...thank you......I mean it....other than a few skanks we truly have a wonderful bunch of people here.....you all helped me get through so much lately.....

I love you all (except for Rick)

Peace

I totally agree! THANK YOU to each and every one of you! This is a wonderful place for support!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Weight issues might be one of the most non controlled & extended illness- physically (health) and psychologically (all kind of obsessions). The first step is to identify it and plan objectives so you know what you have to do step by step.

Well done
    Susanne.

Default JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!

IT WOULD TAKE ME ALL NIGHT TO TYPE EVERYTHING I WANT TO SAY TO YOU ALL, AND OF COURSE REMEMBER EVERYONES NAMES. SO THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING SO KIND NOT JUST TO ME BUT TO EACH OTHER. WE ALL HAVE THE SAME ISSUES FROM BIG BOOBS ,MAN PROBLEMS , CONSTIPATION , T.O.M , KIDS ,WORK AND MOST IMPORTANTLY EXPERIENCING LIFE AND MAKING A DECISION TO CHANGE IT BY BECOMING HEALTHIER.
    YOU KNOW IT'S KIND OF FUNNY B/C WE ARE ALL LIKE RECOVERING ADDICTS , BUT W/ FOOD. AND IT'S STRANGE B/C I THINK THAT DRUGS AND ALCOHOL ARE SO BAD TO GET ADDICTED TO ,BUT ALL IN ALL EXCESSIVE CONSUMPTION OF UNHEALTHY FOODS IS NO BETTER.
    ON THE OTHER HAND, SOME OF THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED W/DRUG AND ALCOHOL ADDICTIONS HAVE GONE THRU PAIN IN THEIR PAST OR PRESENT . WHETHER IT BE POST TRAUMATIC , DIVORCE , LOSING A LOVED ONE, FEELING ALONE AND NOT LOVED , ABUSE -MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY, AND THE LIST GOES ON. I BELIEVE THAT THEIR AVENUE TO ESCAPE THESE EMOTIONS WAS DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. THIS AVENUE HAD TO STOP FOR SOME , AND FOR MORE THEIR STILL TRAVELING.

FOR THOSE WHO WANTED TO RECOVER YIELDED TO BEAUTIFUL ,SUPPORTIVE UNDERSTANDING PEOPLE WHO ALSO TRAVELED THAT SAME AVENUE. SO WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY IS THAT I AM NO BETTER THAN A RECOVERING ADDICT. I HAVE DECIDED NOT TO TRAVEL THE SAME ROAD, BUT MAKE A 360 CHANGE BY BECOMING HEALTHIER. I WAS ADDICTED TO FOOD B/C I FELT A VOID IN MY LIFE AND I THOUGHT FOOD WAS IT. I ATE WHEN I WAS SAD ,WHEN I FELT LONELY AND I EVEN ATE B/C I FELT UNATTRACTIVE.
    WELL,MY NAME IS VALARIE AND I AM A RECOVERING ADDICT -AND I THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR KEEPING ME AND EVERYONE ELSE SO MOTIVATED EVEN WHEN WE FALL AND GET DISCOURAGED YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT THERE COACHING US ON OUR FEET AND BACK TO THE MISSION. THIS SO EASY FOR US B/C WE HAVE ALL CROSSED EACH OTHERS PATHS AND BEEN DOWN THE SAME AVENUE TOGETHER.
    -----------------------------------------------------SO THANKS TO ALL:heartpump:
    I AM SO HAPPY TO BE HERE I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN.I STARTED PHEN,HCG AND B12 INJECTIONS ON 4/15/08 AND TODAY 4/19/08 I HAVE LOST 7LBS,YEAH!! I FEEL TREMENDOUS.

SO LADIES AND GENTS PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS ][/IMG]