The new you.......
    Phen Newbie

i also want to be able to fly without needing an extender, and finally tell hubby that we can go.. ive been puttin off going to six flags because i dont think i will fit... he doesnt know it and im too embarrased to admit it...
    i also want to be able to get some clothes and feel awesome in them, now i feel like i look ridiculous.
    i also want to have energy to do the things i used to be able to do.. i also want to be able to go to a club and actually dance, w/o thinking that everyone is probably laughing at the fat girl on the dance floor.
    i want to look on the outside, how i feel on the inside.
    Belle
    22 Yrs Old ; 5' 8" ; 350lbs on 06/24/08

07/01/08 ~ 339 lbs
    07/08/08 ~ 333 lbs and 4 in lost total from waist!!

SW Photo

2. Advertising
    advertising

GREAT THREAD- I WANT TO BE HEALTHY AND YEAH, I WOULD LOVE TO WALK IN A CROWDED PLACE AND EVERYONE NOTICE.
    I WANT TO FEEL COMFORTABLE IN MY OWN SKIN---SKINNY SKIN
    I WOULD LOVE TO BE CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO JUST WALK AROUND MY HUSBAND NAKED !!!!

THAT DAY IS COMING SOON
    I AM SO HAPPY TO BE HERE I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN.I STARTED PHEN,HCG AND B12 INJECTIONS ON 4/15/08 AND TODAY 4/19/08 I HAVE LOST 7LBS,YEAH!! I FEEL TREMENDOUS.

SO LADIES AND GENTS PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS ][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Good_Life View Post
    I want to feel comfortably naked. I want to be able to look at my body and be proud of what I have done and how hard I have worked.

I want to be able to walk in the mall and not worry if people are talking about how I look ---- but how GOOD i look.

I want self confidence. I want to make love to my husband without ****ing in my tummy and being paranoid if i look fat
    Yes, yes, yes!!!! I flew for the first time last year. I weighed somewhere in the high 280's and on the first few flights, the belt was like TIGHT, but I got it on. That was American Airlines. Well, one time I had to fly Delta. The belt didn't fit. I was with a co worker and SO embarrassed. I have also shyed away from going to our local amusement park because of the belts.

Other than that, I want to RUN. I want to be able to run. As a fat girl my motto was "I will only run if something is chasing me...." lol I want to have the strength and endurance to get out there and run like I did when I was a kid. When I can do that, I will know I have made it.
    Amanda in AL
    Classified Binge Eater
    SW: 1/08- 294
    04/08- 264 diet and excercise - Binge Eater- off wagon after this!
    06/03/08 271- Started Phen per doc. 37.5mg 1x/day
    6/10/08-261 WOW! 10 lbs in one week!
    6/17/08-263 BLOATED! Blah!
    6/18/08-258
    07/07/08 Overdid it this weekend! 259 Crap!
    08/01/08 257.5 WTF?
    08/05/08 TOM came and gone...Drumroll.... 249.5 YES!

Oh and I wanted to add...that I want to be able to have kids and keep up with them when I get to that point in my life.

Bronze Phenster

I want to be able to run and play with my boys. I want to actually look good in the clothes I'm buying *and* like them! I also don't want to fear whether or not I can fit on a ride at an amusement park. But... I, too want to turn heads.

I want to go somewhere with my boyfriend and have other men turning their heads to look at me in his presence. Not that I want to make him jealous, because I'm very happy and love my boo to death, but I just want him to feel like "Yeah that's my chic and you can't have her!" Or meet some of his co-workers for the 1st time and for them to say "Daaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmnnnn is that YOUR girl?" In a I can't believe he scored such a hot chic kinda tone! LOL!! Yeah that is what I want!

Everything happens for a reason

Definitely Energy! I am a Special Ed teacher. I work with Emotionally Disturbed and very violent children. I would like to be able to finish the day without being out of breath. I want to have something left of me for my children at home.

I want to run around with my kids without worrying about what other moms are thinking of my fat jiggling everywhere!

I want the self confidence. I have gained so much since losing 30 lbs...and I can't wait to get more.

I want to be able to walk into any store and be able to find something to wear.

I want to be more comfy naked.

I want to have the desire to do all the things I don't get to do because I am fat. I don't want to have to worry about whether I will fit into a ride at six flags, or an airline seat, or how I look sitting in a restaurant, etc.

I want to feel comfortably naked. I want to be able to look at my body and be proud of what I have done and how hard I have worked.

I want to be able to walk in the mall and not worry if people are talking about how I look ---- but how GOOD i look.

I want self confidence. I want to make love to my husband without ****ing in my tummy and being paranoid if i look fat
    Weight in 2003 : 190lbs
    After 10 months of phentermine : 137lbs
    After college ( lots of stress and fast food) : 164lbs
    7/9/08: 139.6 FINALLY THE SCALE IS MOVING stopping phen ( medical reasons)
    Yea---ive blowwwnnn it this time
    9/05/08 150.0
    9/17/08 148.2 Back on phen again

Question The new you.......

Everyone wants to be a healthier, slimmer person, but what do you hope to be able to do as a slimmer version of yourself that you couldn't do at your current weight or size?
    Other than the usual, wearing a smaller dress size and things like that.

For me I want to get my energy back, it's hard work lugging around an extra 50-60lbs of fat. It's amazing how much more tired I get now compared to when I'm about 20 lbs lighter.

What's your reason?

Highest Weight 196
    Lost 50lbs on Phentermine + WW
    Gained 15lbs 8/09-2/10
    Started HCG 2/19/10
    3/19/10 Down 20.6lbs
    Currently on Phase 3 of HCG Diet
    Staring Phase 2 again 4/9