Singer, Actor, Politician ...lol
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Diamond Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by thin4good View Post
    LOL, "used to" being the key word there! He put on a lot of weight, so I'm not sure one would see it in him these days.

Hey Scat- As for Mike Rowe being hairy. They've shown him shirtless on the show, and yeah he does have some hair on him. But I don't mind guys with hairy chests. I dunno men without hair just seem young to me. I draw the line at the back hair though! Wax it, buzz it, laser, it I don't care, but back hair is a no go. LOL, my boyfriend even "manscapes" his chest hair.

Funny story, we were hanging out by the pool with my guy friends and BF took off his shirt, and one of my buddies goes, "Is that number 2 on your chest?" LOL, everyone looks over like WTF, number 2? And then he realizes what he said. he's like "no no no, I mean do you use a number 2 razor to get that look? because I"m a number 3 man myself" LOL, gotta love men who know how to manscape!
    LOL LOL - funny!

My BIL recently visited us, he was going to help my husband with the yard, and mentioned he wanted to work on his tan.. I said "would you like me to go get you a tank" He very politely said "Umm no, I was going to go shirtless, if that's ok?"

I was like OH HELL YES it's ok. Now go plow my fields man!

2. Advertising
    advertising

LOL, "used to" being the key word there! He put on a lot of weight, so I'm not sure one would see it in him these days.

Hey Scat- As for Mike Rowe being hairy. They've shown him shirtless on the show, and yeah he does have some hair on him. But I don't mind guys with hairy chests. I dunno men without hair just seem young to me. I draw the line at the back hair though! Wax it, buzz it, laser, it I don't care, but back hair is a no go. LOL, my boyfriend even "manscapes" his chest hair.

Funny story, we were hanging out by the pool with my guy friends and BF took off his shirt, and one of my buddies goes, "Is that number 2 on your chest?" LOL, everyone looks over like WTF, number 2? And then he realizes what he said. he's like "no no no, I mean do you use a number 2 razor to get that look? because I"m a number 3 man myself" LOL, gotta love men who know how to manscape!
    41 down 36 to go!

5/12/08 - 232.5 - Started Phen/lexapro combo
    5/29/08 - 218 -14.5 pounds in 2 weeks
    6/12/08 - 209.5 -8.5 for a total of 23 pounds in the first month!
    7/10/08 - 200 -9.5
    8/07/08 -192 -8
    9/18/08 - 185.5 -6.5
    12/8/08-191 +5.5

Diamond Phenster

HOLDTHEPHONE ... he (your ex) looked like Patrick Swayze? PM his number please. lol

as for Clinton ... maybe next time, I'll try to actually listen to him and I'll let you know

LOL, lovemyboys! Too Funny!

As for liking Clinton, Raquel. I think Jon Stewart said it best, he said, "every time he's met Bill Clinton he's developed a man crush on him. The guy has such charisma that you feel like no one else in the room matters but you. "

I dunno, I have thing for smart guys more than anything. And Clinton is crazy smart, and has given some amazing speeches. He once lost his teleprompter during the state of the union and was able to ad lib and speak eloquently for 14 minutes while in the middle of the State Of The Union! That takes talent. Regardless of what one's politics are.

As for who I was married to. when I was married he looked nothing like any of the guys I like, but he was crazy smart! Sadly I go for brains over looks. My family insisted he looked a lot like Travis Tritt. though my sister said she saw more patrick swayze. I dunno. He was cute, but he's an ex for a reason

Quote Originally Posted by Raquel View Post
    Did you guys marry someone that looks even remotely similar to any of the fella's that you mentioned here?

In my case - I messed up their beds, but I married the kind of guy that looks like Christy Brinkley's soon to be ex-husband. Preppy, blonde hair, blue eyes, tan ... golfer, etc.
    Funny how things turn out.

huh,,,,,,I really think I see it...big time!

Diamond Phenster

Heh, he's a little old now. but I would have lewinsky'd clinton. Not gonna lie.. I would have had sexual relations with that man. He went into office when I was in high school. I had such a crush on him and watching him on MTVs rock the vote, and play his sax on arsenio made hin so sexy to me. I know I'm awful right?
    Ok ... finally one ... I just don't see the sex appeal.
    but hey - at least there is one vote for a politician ...

Heh, he's a little old now. but I would have lewinsky'd clinton. Not gonna lie.. I would have had sexual relations with that man. He went into office when I was in high school. I had such a crush on him and watching him on MTVs rock the vote, and play his sax on arsenio made hin so sexy to me. I know I'm awful right?
    41 down 36 to go!

7/10/08 - 200 -9.5
    8/07/08 -192 -8
    9/18/08 - 185.5 -6.5
    12/8/08-191 +5.5

Diamond Phenster

Mikhail Baryshnikov is not bad on the eyes at all!

did you see him in White Knights? Or was it .. White Nights? Hmmmmmmmm not sure.

My husband looks like Mikael Barishnakof but trust me, he isn't a ballet dancer. When I saw him in Sex in the City it reminded me how much he looks like my husband....except my husband is more handsome....too bad he's a *******..but atleast he's nice to look at.

Diamond Phenster

Did you guys marry someone that looks even remotely similar to any of the fella's that you mentioned here?

In my case - I messed up their beds, but I married the kind of guy that looks like Christy Brinkley's soon to be ex-husband. Preppy, blonde hair, blue eyes, tan ... golfer, etc.
    Funny how things turn out.

Quote Originally Posted by lailbanana View Post
    I love mike rowe... and the show dirty jobs... im in love w/ tha voice as well although he old enough 2 b my daddy... maybe ill ask him if i can call him daddy.. lol jk hahaha its one of those nites yall watch out hahah!
    Mike looks kinda like Chevy Chase in this pic.....BUT I THINK HE'S HOT TOO. I could sit and be talkled to sleep by him I LOVE HIS VOICE too.
    07/21/10 - 247 lbs
    06-14-2010 - 256Lbs
    1st doc visit 06-17-10: 253
    MiniGoal: By August 21, 12 more pounds
    1 month goal: 235 by August 21

Quote Originally Posted by lailbanana View Post
    I love mike rowe... and the show dirty jobs... im in love w/ tha voice as well although he old enough 2 b my daddy... maybe ill ask him if i can call him daddy.. lol jk hahaha its one of those nites yall watch out hahah!
    Girl , they showed the dirty jobs guy without a shirt on...HE HAS TONS OF CHEST HAIR....I was in shock cause he doesn't look so hairy with his clothes on..I'm telling you girl, it looked like he had a black shirt on.

Only politician i would do is Gopher from the Love Boat.....i think he's a senator now.

Diamond Phenster

What ??? No one pick a politician????????????? BAHAHAHA

The hold elections in November because it's the best time for picking out a turkey!

Quote Originally Posted by tinabean View Post
    :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

Richard Gere!!!!! Yum. Eric Estrada, Wow, arrest me any day!
    Tom Selleck- Oh Magnum!!

Tina
    Okay Tinabean, now we all know what you are up thinking about late at night..lol.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

:heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

Richard Gere!!!!! Yum. Eric Estrada, Wow, arrest me any day!
    Tom Selleck- Oh Magnum!!

Tina

Thin4good! Good to see you.
    Hi Raquel! Thanks for the hello! Yes, I'm trying to get back into the posts, I feel like I'm finally coming up for air!
    41 down 36 to go!

7/10/08 - 200 -9.5
    8/07/08 -192 -8
    9/18/08 - 185.5 -6.5
    12/8/08-191 +5.5

I loved John Stamos too! I actually met him at The Ivy in Beverly Hills right before he started on ER. My sister was with me, she couldn't talk or eat her lunch because he was sitting so close she could touch him! LOL, he wasn't eating with us but the tables are very close togetherin there.

OK... so nobody has mentioned him and I'm wondering if y'all are going to laugh at me. But I love! Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs. Love his voice, love his intelligence and his ability to get down and dirty.

And most of you won't know this guy but Ed Robertson from Barenaked Ladies! I've been in love with him for 15 years. he has the bluest eyes in person and the best smile and personality

www.youtube.com/lailbanana (my weight loss process)

3/1 Starting Weight 253
    3/22 Drs visit = 246.8
    3/23 Started Adipex-p
    12/5 181 ONDERLAND YAY!!!

** down 72 lbs**

Smile it increases your face value
    1st pix- march 08
    2nd pix- thanksgiving 08

welll now ... thanks for those pictures, mercyme ... I would say they make me hot, but at my age, I'm sure it's just a HOT FLASH!
    hahaha... nah ... its not ur age.. they really just that good looking... hehehe
    www.youtube.com/lailbanana (my weight loss process)

3/1 Starting Weight 253
    3/22 Drs visit = 246.8
    3/23 Started Adipex-p
    12/5 181 ONDERLAND YAY!!!

** down 72 lbs**

Smile it increases your face value
    1st pix- march 08
    2nd pix- thanksgiving 08

I must say Heith Ledger was very hot!
    Adrian off of Sex and the City was smoking, the second time Carrie dated him.
    I like bad boys too, mmm Travis Barker, Tommy Lee.
    Will Smith is sexy! OMG! and Channing Tatum about tops them all!
    This is me Feb of 08

And this is me, June of 08. 4 months and 43 Pounds later!

Happy Halloween 2008

OK. Scat will have to fight me for George Clooney.................he is solely mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Robert Redford way back when--- yummy!!! Sean Connery yep..........hes nice also...........I think I just love older men !always have even as a teenager.......................I think someone needs to psyco analyze me and tell me why..........because I think older and grey is just hot!
    ]before 220-225
    now 141
    'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

OK, I have to add these 2 hotties to the list. Ryan Phillipe and Channing Tatum. I just rented the movie Stop-Loss, havent watched it yet, but the previews of these two without shirts will make it all worth it.

And here is another one of Channing Tatum

SW: 247 (started Phen 2-11-08)
    -71 lbs. in 7 months

02-12-09 154.6

*~*First Goal: 160 lbs. *~*
    *~*Second Goal: 150 lbs. *~*

Diamond Phenster

Thin4good! Good to see you.

I loved John Stamos too! I actually met him at The Ivy in Beverly Hills right before he started on ER. My sister was with me, she couldn't talk or eat her lunch because he was sitting so close she could touch him! LOL, he wasn't eating with us but the tables are very close togetherin there.

OK... so nobody has mentioned him and I'm wondering if y'all are going to laugh at me. But I love! Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs. Love his voice, love his intelligence and his ability to get down and dirty.

And most of you won't know this guy but Ed Robertson from Barenaked Ladies! I've been in love with him for 15 years. he has the bluest eyes in person and the best smile and personality
    41 down 36 to go!

7/10/08 - 200 -9.5
    8/07/08 -192 -8
    9/18/08 - 185.5 -6.5
    12/8/08-191 +5.5

Ok here's my list:

- Denzel Washington - Training Day really won me over to his side as far as sex appeal. I've always thought he was a good actor.
    - The Rock - In everything
    - Matthew McConaughey - A Time to Kill and every movie since
    - John Legend (singer) - love him
    - Common (rapper/actor) - Go to see the movie "Wanted" he is soo hot!!
    - Idris Elba (actor) - aka "Stringer Bell" from the first few seasons of The WIRE (HBO) woohoo!

Everything happens for a reason

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast