==============>HAVE YOU<=================
    Photos
    View albums

COKE!!!!! I used to drink at least 4 cans a day now it tastes like sulfur to me!
    url=http://www.extrapounds.com/] [/url]

July 19, 2008 Today
    6-11-08 200lbs (starting weight)
    7-7-08 186 lbs
    7-18-08 182 lbs
    8-14-08 173lbs almost at 30lbs lost!
    1-20-09 144lds
    myspace.com/mykidsrul

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Well now I know at least it is not just me!!!!!!!!!!!!! & yes this will eventually help us all in this process!!!
    SW-268 (5-16-08)
    (5-26) 263
    (8-11) 234

1st MINI GOAL=========>230

Photos
    View albums

sunny d----i agree with you. ground turkey is a great substitute for ground beef

Photos
    View albums

It's not biological, but KNOWING how many calories/fat are in certain foods make me not want to eat them at all anymore. I know they taste great but it's not worth the extra pounds they pack on. I would rather have more of something else then a small portion of the fatty food. I know I still like cake/cupcakes/sweets so when I want that I try to find a low cal/low fat option or eat a 1/4 or 1/2 portion ONCE in a great while.

Photos
    View albums

I do occasionally gag from the smell of certain foods that previously I would devour. Mainly I notice it with ground beef, when it's cooking. I just can't take it anymore. I only eat ground turkey now, which is healthier anyway. Weird though.

Everything happens for a reason

Photos
    View albums

Yeah I don't really have a taste for anything anymore. I go to the grocery store and kinda just get the staples like milk, eggs, cereal, veg and stuff. I have to remind myself that I have a husband and 4 year old that would murder me in my sleep if I came home with nothing but fruits and veggies! So I still buy a limited amount of snacks, but they don't appeal to me anymore.

Highest Weight 196
    Lost 50lbs on Phentermine + WW
    Gained 15lbs 8/09-2/10
    Started HCG 2/19/10
    3/19/10 Down 20.6lbs
    Currently on Phase 3 of HCG Diet
    Staring Phase 2 again 4/9

Photos
    View albums

I do the same thing. The smell of a steak used to make my mouth water- now, it makes me sick.

In fact, I all of a sudden have a hard time even touching raw meat- so that I can cook it!

Weird, I never thought about it being the phen, but it does make sense.

I'll get you, my pretty and your little dog too!

Photos
    View albums

yeah im with you yanie on that one. i stopped eating pork about seven years ago. now i can't stand to smell it being cooked. it makes me sick in the stomach. i don't like beef either, it smells like fresh blood. ughh
    Last edited by newme2008; July 9th, 2008 at 01:14 AM.

Photos
    View albums

Well I can Agree with you on that , I dont get sick to my stomach, but I dont have the desire to eat meat as much as I used too, Ive noticed that when Im not on phen , i still keep the same eating habits as if I were still on phen.. To si=um it up Phen has changed my eating habits, Even if i dont take a pill , I can go the entire day without eating , its like i totally forget ..Until my stomach growls... Since being on phone 50% of what I eat is fruits and veggies, When I do w=eat meat I feel Heavy , It feels like its weighting me down... Hopefully this can help you out on your weight loss journey,,,,......

** 10 Pounds By August 1st** I'm Gonna Do It**

******** 7 down 3 to go ******

Photos
    View albums

I'm like that with a lot of fast foods, especially McDonald's, Burger King, and Wendy's...hmmm, must be hamburgers! I almost gag thinking of how greasy they are.
    -------------------
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. - Gandhi

Photos
    View albums

girl with me it was the opposite..when is started phen all i wanted was bad carbs (bread) and meat...i could not even look at salad, vegetables or fruit..which explains why it iddn't work so well for me!

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Not much of anything sounds good to me anymore, I seem to eat a little of something and then it is enough! My big downfall, which has always been my downfall is drinking regular Coca Cola, but I have been pushing the water big time!

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by dbethied View Post
    that hasn't happened to me, but now that i actually pay attention to what goes into my mouth and look at labels, my entire outlook on food has changed. i used to eat all day long and not even think about how much i was eating. now, if i'm eating pizza or ice cream or something i'm thinking to myself, "this is so not worth it!" i mean, i still eat those things, but i limit myself now where before i wouldn't eaten until it was gone.
    i'm with beth..some foods just dont appeal to me anymore..like i would always stop by mcdonalds..but the last time I ate mcdonalds was in march!! i guess u could say i've fallen out of love with food lol.
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

Photos
    View albums

I agree with "Loving Me" . I just don't have a taste for anything anymore. And I totally feel ya on the grocery store thing......I used to go and want to buy everything that sounded good and spend more than I intended to.....now I have a hard time finding anything I want....so I make my hubby go with me now to pick out stuff, otherwise he wouldn't have much food in the house.

My Perfect Baby

HT: 6'0"
    Pregnant right now...will be posting goals in December to lose the baby weight.
    Main goal: I wanna look good naked and of course have a healthy BMI. At 162 for my height my BMI would be the perfect 22

Photos
    View albums

that hasn't happened to me, but now that i actually pay attention to what goes into my mouth and look at labels, my entire outlook on food has changed. i used to eat all day long and not even think about how much i was eating. now, if i'm eating pizza or ice cream or something i'm thinking to myself, "this is so not worth it!" i mean, i still eat those things, but i limit myself now where before i wouldn't eaten until it was gone.

4-2-08 202.2 lbs SW (began b12/lipo shot 1 a week - no phen)
    4-9-08 193.6 lbs
    4-16-08 190.8 lbs
    4-23-08 188.0 lbs
    4-30-08 185.6 lbs
    5-7-08 185.6 lbs
    5-14-08 181.2 lbs
    5-21-08 178.8 lbs
    5-28-08 177.6 lbs
    6-04-08 176.8 lbs (stopped the shots. trying it on my own)
    6-16-08 175.6 lbs (went back to the shots today!)
    7-9-08 170.6 lbs (slowing down, but still going down!)

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Loving Me View Post
    That has not happen to me. However, I don't have a taste for anything anymore. There was a time that if I thought of something that sounded good (Mc Donalds, tacos, chicken, pizza) I HAD TO HAVE IT or I was not content! Now I walk through the grocery store and can't figure out what to buy because NOTHING sounds good.
    This is the same way it is with me ...

Unless I'm stressing then I know what I want, ice cream or icing.

Sorry you are feeling ill sometimes ...

Photos
    View albums

I do not have any problems like that. I have never been a big meat eater. I wish it would take away my salty/sweet cravings.lol
    7lbs to goal
    "Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!"~anonymous

Photos
    View albums

Unfortunately that has not happened to me. I wish I could develop an aversion to the sugary & salty carbs. Before I started phen I rarely touched the stuff, but the day I stopped taking phen, I have had to fight with myself to keep from eating the stuff.

Height 5'7
    SW - 178 (2-20-08)
    GW- 155
    Lost 16.4 lbs in 6 weeks on phen
    Lost additonal 9.6 after phen from 4-9-08 to 6-20-08
    Below goal & size 8 in most things 6-20-08

DESPERATELY TRYING TO MAINTAIN!

LIFE AFTER PHEN CHALLENGE

[[/url]

Photos
    View albums

That has not happen to me. However, I don't have a taste for anything anymore. There was a time that if I thought of something that sounded good (Mc Donalds, tacos, chicken, pizza) I HAD TO HAVE IT or I was not content! Now I walk through the grocery store and can't figure out what to buy because NOTHING sounds good.

4/17/08 (size 18/20 pants and XXL shirts): 220 (Started Phen)
    4/17/08-5/17/08 (1st month lost 18 pounds) 202
    5/17/08-6/17/08 (2nd Month lost 8.4 pounds) 193.6
    6/17/08- 7/17/08 (3rd Month lost 7.6 ponds) 186
    7/17/08- 8/17/08:184 (No Phen)
    8/17/08-9/17/08: 182 (No Phen)
    9/17/08-11/17/08: 185 (No Phen)
    (Now~Size 13/14 pants and L shirts)

Total Weight Loss

Photos
    View albums

Cool ==============>HAVE YOU<=================

.......Developed an aversion to certain foods since being on phen? If I smell meat being cooked, I get sick to my stomach! How about you? Is this typical?
    SW-268 (5-16-08)
    (5-26) 263
    (8-11) 234

1st MINI GOAL=========>230