My 4 month update pics and a Boobie question;)
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I just joined this site (after another night of not sleeping). Your pictures are amazing...they have given me something to shoot for!! I totally understand about the breast reduction. I'm 5'11" and I'm a 38D (which some would say isn't that bad)....however, I would LOVE to have a reduction/lift. I'd settle for a lift at this point! HA!! When my daughter was 3 she saw me getting out of the shower and asked me if her boobies would hang down like mine some day? Out of the mouths of babes! The most important thing is finding the right doctor. Thanks so much for sharing your awesome pictures!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Here's a better pic. This was probaly when I was around 195. I was starting to really show loosing here, but now that I compare pics I realize my face was still kinda chubby. ha ha. I think I'm just always gonna be one of those gals blessed with chubby cheeks though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	121566586623999.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	368  

[QUOTE=maryp;824651]
    I actually have a good friend here at the hospital that I work at that is a seurgon too, and she was telling me earlier that she's done tons of breast lifts and reductions. I was thinking if I'ma go ahead with it, then I'ma have to look into getting a lift too.

Hey justed wanted to let you know that you won't need to have a lift after BR surgery, the Dr tightens the skin around the breast which naturally lifts the breast and makes the girl sit up nice and perky. I love it...........no regrets what so ever

Highest Weight 196
    Lost 50lbs on Phentermine + WW
    Gained 15lbs 8/09-2/10
    Started HCG 2/19/10
    3/19/10 Down 20.6lbs
    Currently on Phase 3 of HCG Diet
    Staring Phase 2 again 4/9

With 11 lbs. left until your goal, you may lose a lot of that by getting the reduction.
    You're holding up your shirt? I thought you were holding up your boobs. LOL

Talking Thanks!!

You know what ladies. You guys have talked me into I think. ha ha I'm going to make an apointment asap to talk to someone. I dont think it will be too much problem getting a recommendation for insurance.
    I actually have a good friend here at the hospital that I work at that is a seurgon too, and she was telling me earlier that she's done tons of breast lifts and reductions. I was thinking if I'ma go ahead with it, then I'ma have to look into getting a lift too.
    My insurance at work is wonderful too. It pays 80% of any major surgery I have, and then I am responsible for 20, but if I get the surgery done here I get a employee discount which is half of the remaining 20%

My husband says he's supportive to, he just wants me to be happy! aww. I'm so tired of searching for bathing suit tops this year. I had to buy an 18 in the top and a 10 in the bottom. ha ha

Thanks for all your wonderful advise. I think maybe knowing that I know the person doing my surgery and that they will have my best interest in mind will make me feel alot better. I swear I watch too much tv, where they blotch people up, and stuff. It's kinda freaked me out. I can't count how many people we see here alone from other places that have bad problems with their gastric and lapbands.
    This is me Feb of 08

And this is me, June of 08. 4 months and 43 Pounds later!

Happy Halloween 2008

Apparently, my boobage, not made of fat! I've lost just about 40 lbs and they haven't moved an inch. Oh, the band size has gone down, but the cup? Still a D. I'm afraid I'm going to be all boob when I reach my goal weight...lol. I've been thinking reduction for a while now. I have a degenerative disc disorder in my lower back which has lead to a permanent herniation of 3 discs. My doc says that if I lose the weight, i can claim the surgery for insurance since I have a documented, diagnosed problem. Can I tell you that if that's not motivation to lose the weight, nothing is!

SW 11/28/07 228.5

Last 5 Weigh-Ins
    CW 9/9/08 186.0
    CW 10/8/08 182.5
    CW 11/4/08 182.0
    CW 12/2/08 186.0 no phen for a month
    CW 12/30/08 184.5
    GW 150

Mini Goal # 1 199 REACHED!!!!
    Mini Goal #2 189 REACHED!!!
    Mini Goal #3 179

Diamond Phenster RoxanneRoxanne's Avatar

You've worked hard and it certainly shows! You look great!
    Wanna hear me sing?

Ask... Believe... Receive...

My MySpace

You are SUPER SKINNY! WOW! You really look amazing! I seriously cannot see where you have 20lbs left to lose! AMAZING!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Quote Originally Posted by maryp View Post
    lovin my air:

OMG! That's crazy that you would loose after the reduction. My friends always tease me too, and me and my best have a running joke that when and if I ever get them reduced she's gonna be on a table beside me to get them inplanted it. ha ha
    As far as kids though, I've thought about that. Children actually played a major part in me being so determined to loose the weight. My husband and I have been married for almost 4 years and as bad as I want children I just cant seem to get pregnant, so after all my reading, I realized that my chances would greatly improove if I was obese. Hasn't happened yet for us, but hey it sure is a whole lot more fun practicing. ha ha
    I do have back problems, I get pains under my shoulder blades all the time. I can't lay flat on my stomach in
    the tanning bed, ha ha. I've had to resort to really expensive bras now that I've lost weight too cause even though most places make em big enough in the cup, the don't make my size around like that. I used to live for lane bryant bra's, but it ain't happening no more
    I'm scared to death of the thought of being put under and cut on.. I've never had surgery before, has anyone up here, and if so what do you remember?

Don't worry, I understand being scared to death of being put under. I've had surgery twice and one wasn't any less scarier than the other. However, I have to say my breast reduction was far less painful than my gallbladder surgery. Depending on the hospital you will have pre surgery things to do then during the surgery you will go into the surgery room and then you will wake up in the recovery room. Any surgery is scary. As to what I remember, I remember waking up and asking when I was going to have the surgery. Then four hours later I remember being wheeled out into the vehicle and a little more pain. I don't remember much more than that. Recovering was a bit painful, but I couldn't say it was the worse pain of my life. And the meds they give you help alot. Recovery time generally isn't bad, but it usually depends on the person.

We had alot of trouble concieving as well. I don't know whether it was my weight or thyroid. Probably both contributed. It took us 6 years to have our baby girl. We had given up and started looking into adoption when we found out I was pregnant. I didn't even find out I had hypothyroidism until I was preggo with my daughter. I also weighed 275 about 3 weeks into pregnancy. After doc put my on thyroid meds I weighed 233 by the end of my pregnancy. I was concerned, but the doctor said there was no medical concern as I was eating healthy, and didn't have any complications. I'm not wanting to have our second and final child though until I get down at least to 130 pounds. I'm hoping because I'm on my thyroid meds we wont have near as much trouble. But as I said before, I was able to breastfeed, just not exclusively as I didn't produce enough for my daughter to get the nutrients she needs. It also depends how they do the surgery. If you do decide to get the surgery talk to the doctor to make sure they leave your ducts intact (if you don't want to breastfeed that is a mute issue as well though). I think most surgeons do the surgerys this way now, but it never hurts to be sure. *LOL* I don't think implants will ever be an issue with me though. I'm happy the way they are now.
    Last edited by lovinmyair; July 9th, 2008 at 03:26 AM.

I think you look great! I just had a breast reduction 2 months ago. I went from a 32H to a 34DD. Well worth it! Not much pain, mostly discomfort.

"I'm soooo tired of being fat & flabby! Time to make a change"

Maryp, I had a reduction last Sept and it was the best thing I have ever done. Like anyone, I had the pre surgery jitters, but once the sleeping medication was administered, I remember waking up in recovery. I woke up with a sore throat,but immediately I could tell a difference in my back. I had to learn how to walk again!!!!LOL Seriously, I could tell a difference. On a scale 1-10, ten being the greatest pain. I rate pain a 5. Now I had problems sleeping when I got home from hospital because I was sore and did not want to bump my breast. Recovery varies, I was back to work in a week. I work in an office, so it was not a big deal to me. About 60 days later I was great back to normal routines!!!!! My self esteem lifted, I was just a new person made all over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot to add they took off 6lbs of skin
    Last edited by YANIE; July 9th, 2008 at 01:54 AM.
    SW-268 (5-16-08)
    (5-26) 263
    (8-11) 234

1st MINI GOAL=========>230

Oh, and as far as how I did it.
    I work nights, and so when I get home in the morning sometimes I have trouble sleeping so I watch tv. Anyone that does that too knows theres not too much on other than infomercials. ha ha
    Well oneday I caught one for a exercise ball. I was designed so that you put it under your lower back and did your crunches off it. It wasn't as big as a traditional exercise ball but something just clicked in my head
    I got up and went to Walmart and looked at all the exercise stuff and settled on a 8 pound balls, made by danskin. It was like $14 and you can hold it with one hand. I took it home and did the whole like 40 minutes workout with it and tried my crunches. At first I didn't think it did anything but the next day when I woke up I felt like I'd done a 100 normal situps just off 10 of my crunches. The DVD is awesome, it breaks down each exercise and goes real slow. I really enjoy it, and it's helped me shape up so much. I do it at least 4 days a week.
    I also started doing Yoga, and I swim laps about 3 days a week and whenever I get a free moment.
    I dont drink anything but diet dr. pepper, and water. I allow myself to cheat and eat a sugary food about twice a week. It helps keep me motivated and I try to stay off the scale everyday. It seems like you loose weight faster when your not staring at it.
    If anyones into natural stuff, I did a colon cleanser. Try www.colonblow.com. It's really interesting. Look at the pics if you have a strong stomach only!
    That's about it, when I realized that I was at a plateau about a month ago I stopped taking it for about 3 weeks, and I've been back on now for about a week, and I've lost 3 more pounds.
    I think that the most powerful thing you can do for yourself is believe in yourself and set small goals. You have to want it for it to happen. Your sucess is a mirror image of your determination!! I believe in all of you!! I'm so thankful that I found this site to help me along, it's been my mentour and my friend! You guys are awesome!!

lovin my air:

OMG! That's crazy that you would loose after the reduction. My friends always tease me too, and me and my best have a running joke that when and if I ever get them reduced she's gonna be on a table beside me to get them inplanted it. ha ha
    As far as kids though, I've thought about that. Children actually played a major part in me being so determined to loose the weight. My husband and I have been married for almost 4 years and as bad as I want children I just cant seem to get pregnant, so after all my reading, I realized that my chances would greatly improove if I was obese. Hasn't happened yet for us, but hey it sure is a whole lot more fun practicing. ha ha
    I do have back problems, I get pains under my shoulder blades all the time. I can't lay flat on my stomach in
    the tanning bed, ha ha. I've had to resort to really expensive bras now that I've lost weight too cause even though most places make em big enough in the cup, the don't make my size around like that. I used to live for lane bryant bra's, but it ain't happening no more
    I'm scared to death of the thought of being put under and cut on.. I've never had surgery before, has anyone up here, and if so what do you remember?
    This is me Feb of 08

Happy Halloween 2008

i hope i look as good as u when im 170ish... omgosh girl u look freakin amazing and im sooo jealous... me down 52 lbs and was tight tight tight 18.. and i can wear a 14.. if my stupid thighs would shrink!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.... soooo im sooo jealous haha you have done awsum!

and yea ur boobs r kinda massive hehe.. dont know what to tell ya there.. i went from a 40 D.. to now in a 36 C and im very upset .. that was one of the first things to down size on me anyways.. u have done GREAT and you look freakin awsum!!!!!

sorry bout boobs though GL 2 u!
    www.youtube.com/lailbanana (my weight loss process)

3/1 Starting Weight 253
    3/22 Drs visit = 246.8
    3/23 Started Adipex-p
    12/5 181 ONDERLAND YAY!!!

** down 72 lbs**

Smile it increases your face value
    1st pix- march 08
    2nd pix- thanksgiving 08

You look amazing! I've contemplated reduction surgery, also. I have gone down from a 42H/J to a 40 D/DD since losing weight, but they're still huge and my main complaint is they are so saggy. I am gonna definitely have to get a lift even if I don't get a reduction. Keep us posted.

Goodness me lady you are HOT! Seriously, CONGRATS! I wish I could help with the boob situation! Mine are bigguns too and no loss there! Have you had a consult with your doc about a reduction??
    Amanda in AL
    Classified Binge Eater
    SW: 1/08- 294
    04/08- 264 diet and excercise - Binge Eater- off wagon after this!
    06/03/08 271- Started Phen per doc. 37.5mg 1x/day
    6/10/08-261 WOW! 10 lbs in one week!
    6/17/08-263 BLOATED! Blah!
    6/18/08-258
    07/07/08 Overdid it this weekend! 259 Crap!
    08/01/08 257.5 WTF?
    08/05/08 TOM came and gone...Drumroll.... 249.5 YES!

WOW!!!!!! WHAT A TRANSFORMATION- YOU AND YOU BOOBS LOOK GREAT TO ME. IF YOUR ARE STARTING TO HAVE PROBLEMS W/ YOUR BACK THEN BY ALL MEANS SEE YOUR DOCTOR FOR ADVICE. DO WHATS BEST FOR YOU-YOU HAVE MADE A HUGE CHANGE W/ YOUR BODY STRUCTURE B/C OF THE WEIGHTLOSS ,SO I'M SURE YOU CAN TELL A DIFFERENCE. WHAT EVER DECISION YOU MAKE ,WE SUPPORT YOU 100%-

WHAT IS YOUR SECRET?? WHAT ARE YOU EATING ??? WHAT IS YOUR EXERCISE PROGRAM LIKE??? TELL ME PLEASE..............................
    I AM SO HAPPY TO BE HERE I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN.I STARTED PHEN,HCG AND B12 INJECTIONS ON 4/15/08 AND TODAY 4/19/08 I HAVE LOST 7LBS,YEAH!! I FEEL TREMENDOUS.

SO LADIES AND GENTS PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS ][/IMG]

Mary you look great!!! OMG!! As far as the boobie question, as you saw from the various responses it depends on the person. The first time I lost weight I did lose some of "my girls" too. I went down a quite a bit a whole cup and some inches. And ironically enough when I gained weight, my girls got bigger too. 'm up to a 42DD now and I hope when I lose again I'll lose the girls. I want to be a nice C and that's it!! I don't know as I've always been top heavy though so we'll see. Good luck with whatever decision you choose.

But know this.......YOU LOOK MARVELOUS DARLING!!!

Everything happens for a reason

Girl i feel your pain!! I had breast reduction surgery last year and have no regrets! I went from an E to a C sometimes I can wear a B, they removed almost 10lbs!!. I've always had extra boobage, no matter how much weight I lost. I had the bra strap marks on my arms and everything, had to spend about $50 a bra just to hold those babies up.
    Now I don't even need to wear underwire

There is alot to consider of course if your looking into having the surgery, my biggest fear was losing feeling in my breasts. Fortunately I didn't have that problem, I'm actually more sensitive in that area now than before

Anyway do your research, weigh the pros and the cons, oh and speak to more than one plastic surgeon to get different opinions.

Good Luck!

Highest Weight 196
    Lost 50lbs on Phentermine + WW
    Gained 15lbs 8/09-2/10
    Started HCG 2/19/10
    3/19/10 Down 20.6lbs
    Currently on Phase 3 of HCG Diet
    Staring Phase 2 again 4/9

It's kind of funny you mentioned the boob subject. I had a breast reduction at 18 years old. I went from a EEE to a low D. No matter what I did before my reduction I could never lose there. After my reduction however, some reason my breast lost more than I have ever seen in my life. I now wear a 48 C. I was at 150-160 pounds and had the same boob size at 200 pounds until my reduction. I never gained in my boobs if I gained weight (except for the fact that I was preggo and that made my boobs DD) but now that I'm losing I have lost them. It's weird for me but I don't miss them a bit. I just hope I don't shrink to nothingness. I'm happy being a 48 C now. I don't know whether it was hormones or what for me, but where I lost weight changed after my breast reduction. Also, before even considering something like a reduction be sure that (if you want children anyway) that you are aware that you may or may not be able to breastfeed. I could breast feed some but my supply was very low. Also there are other things to consider if you don't like scars or that type things (for me it wasn't an issue as I had severe back problems and medical things pertaining to the boobs) because depending on how they do it (they did under then up to the areola, circled around leaving it attached with the ducts and other things. The scars are faded now but they're still very visible. When I had surgery though it was kind of weird because I missed them. I don't regret it for one minute though because the back pain I had diminished alot. It's just not a descision to be made lightly. It's fine to do it for cosmetic reasons as well though because now I feel like their not looking at my boobs nearly as much. *LOL* And I don't miss being asked if I stuffed with watermelons and feeling like I could never get a real man because all they saw was boob. I used to tease my friends who would complain about their small ones that they could have mine.
    Last edited by lovinmyair; July 8th, 2008 at 09:30 PM.

OMG- you look so hot! My boobs are the first to lose... Even my boyfriend has noticed =(. I am thinking enhancement if I can reach my goal and keep it off for a year. =) My girlfriend had the reduction surgery. She is so happy with it. They gave her beautiful perky perfect boobs. She had major back problems.. she was HUGE.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZX0lYn/]

[/url

Thanks for all the support everyone! It almost makes me cry to look back at old pics. I didn't have alot of full body ones because I would always throw a fit if someone took out a camera. I used to tell my husband that I could take good pics of myself but everyone else always made me look so fat. ha ha
    I realize now that I was in denial. Oneday one of my closest friends actually made a comment to me about how big I'd gotten. She said, you know you really need to loose some weight. At the time, I was so mad. I thought how rude, but now I realize that it was the push I needed to take some action. I was borderline diabetic, had problems catching my breath all the time and I had no self-esteem.Making the decision to loose weight and stick with it is the best thing I could of ever done for myself. Now keeping it off once I stop the phen will be the next challenge.
    Thanks to everyone for their info on my chi chi situation. A good friend of mine had a reduction when she was 17. She's told me how painful it was, and I think I'm just scared.

P.S. I realized after I posted that my profile pic looks funny. ha ha I was actually holding my polo shirt up and I had a black undershirt on. ha ha
    This is me Feb of 08

Happy Halloween 2008

You look fantastic!!! I am impressed by your quick weight loss! Fourty-three lbs in 4 months is amazing!!! Sorry I can't help you in the boob-department, my size has remained the same (C-cup). My sister lost 60 lbs and had hers reduced from an E to a C 2 years ago and she's pretty happy with the results.
    SW -- 206 --10/8/07 (weight loss center)

CW-- 182 --03/29/09 (back to taking Phen @ weight loss center)

183.4-- 09/16/09 (off Phen for now- no prescription until Dec)

Jspencer, it looks like your boobs GREW but thats only because your waist got so tiny...you go girl with those curves!!

Well first off, must Say You look SMOKIN HOTT!!!!! WOW Its just amazing how people transform their bodies, what an inspiration, I dont have mch advice on the Topic at hand, I cant imagine that they did not go down with your weight loss. Diffeerent people lose in different areas, I have lost some breast , but didnt have much to begin with so , I would say Love you Regardless, I know how It is though, If getting a reduction will make you feel better, then go for it.... But You look stunning exactly how you are ..... Keep it up.. You inspired me..
    Thank YOU

** 10 Pounds By August 1st** I'm Gonna Do It**

******** 7 down 3 to go ******

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast