My 4 month update pics and a Boobie question;) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Photos
    View albums

Wow! You look great. My step mom was your breast size she got them reduced and her insurance covered it.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

You look great, you should be really proud. I had breast reduction surgery back when I was 18 years old. They removed about 6 lbs. from each of my breasts and at the time I was around a size 10, so they were very noticeable. Women pay big money for the size I was but it just wasn't worth the leers and comments guys would say right to my face. Baggy shirts helped somewhat, but the surgery was the best decision I had ever made. It is true that insurance will cover the cost. I only had to pay my deductible which at the time was only $500. Not going to sugarcoat, but there was ALOT of pain after the surgery. The ride home was the worst of it. I felt just about every crack and pebble along the way, even with my mom driving 2mph. I've never regretted my decision to have it done. It was nice being able to wear the cute sexy bras and not those big white granny bra straightjackets I had to wear before. If it's something you would consider, find a good reputable doctor that will discuss everything about the surgery with you. Someone that will listen and not try to push you into a decision right away.

SW: 247 (started Phen 2-11-08)
    -71 lbs. in 7 months

02-12-09 154.6

*~*First Goal: 160 lbs. *~*
    *~*Second Goal: 150 lbs. *~*

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Okay seriously...ya'll are killing me. First, Maryp you look great! Keep up the good work. Secondly, I have little boobies ("A" cup) and for all of you who do not want yours, please send them to me via Fedex overnight delivery over a bed of ice...to ensure that the transplant goes well. Ha! I breastfed both of my children and some how, some way, my little chi-chi's disappeared after my son's last ****le. So sad, so, so sad. Here I sit with voluptuous, hips, thighs, and buns and there they lay...deflated and saggy like two flat old cookies with one chocolate chip in the middle. Hmmm...cookies. You see how I always go back to food?

Maryp - try push-ups and bench presses. Underneath the fatty breast tissue is muscle. Once you firm those muscles, you will loose some of that fatty tissue. Now since you are booby-licious, it will probably do so much but it's a start.
    SW 183 (7/1/08)
    LW 174 (7/21/08)
    LW 173 (8/8/08)
    LW 172 (8/18/08)
    LW 169 (8/22/08)
    Summer Meltdown Challege GW 165 - did not reach challenge GW on 8/31
    LW 164 (9/5/08)

LW 163 (9/18/08)

GW 153

Photos
    View albums

i too know the pain of having large breast I used to be a GG I am now a DD I had a breast reduction though.. I dont know of anything else to make them smaller

Starting Weight: 197

Mini Goal 10 pounds

WEEK 1: 193 (lost 4 lbs)
    WEEK 2: 189.5
    WEEK 3: 192
    WEEK 4:
    WEEK 5:
    WEEK 6:

10 POUND CHALLENGE BY AUGUST FIRST! IM ON MY WAY!:

Photos
    View albums

I'm the same too. Skipped training bras and went straight to a B cup in 5th grade. They have gotten slightly larger with three kids and extra baggage, but no matter my weight, they never get smaller. I am eventually going to get surgery, but with my insurance you have to be within 5 pounds of the high end of your healthy weight for them to pay for it. Which, for me, is a looooong way to go.
    HW 227
    SW 221

6/14 221
    6/21 218
    6/28 213
    7/5 212
    7/12 210
    7/19 209.2
    7/26 210.6 (no phen ten days)
    8/1 207.0 (back on phen 7/29)
    8/8 204.6
    8/15 202
    8/22 200.2
    8/29 200.2
    9/5 198.4
    9/12 195.3
    10/3 195 (stuck-phen break for me!)
    10/10 194
    10/31 191.4
    11/14 192 (still no phen)
    12/19 190

First mini-goal 200 (MET)
    Second mini-goal 180

Photos
    View albums

You look awesome girl! Keep it up.
    Keep on Keepin' on!

Photos
    View albums

If you do decide to go with the reduction......Some tips to get your insurance to pay for it.....1. if you are having back pain your doctor may write you a referral. 2. If you go to Chiropractor he may tell you that your posture is not align because your breasts are weighing you down causing your back to curve and then he would write you referral. My friend just had a referral from her Chiropractor for breast reduction and she is extatic because her insurance will pay for it now. Just some tips...

My Perfect Baby

HT: 6'0"
    Pregnant right now...will be posting goals in December to lose the baby weight.
    Main goal: I wanna look good naked and of course have a healthy BMI. At 162 for my height my BMI would be the perfect 22

Photos
    View albums

If you EVER find an answer to that, please let me know!
    My mom wouldn't let me go to school in 4th grade until I started wearing a bra! not much has changed!
    Even when I was thin, my size rarely got below a 34/36 C or D. That was high school and all the fun diets then!
    I have done the dumb bell flys and agree-it does tighten and firm, but as for loss-not for me. Even when everyone told me that I would lose them breastfeeding I was out of luck-and I breastfed all 4 of mine! Nada!
    But just so you know, I've still got you beat, if that is any consolation! I'm a 38GG! I completely understand the frustration. My husband and I have discussed me having a reduction if for nothing else than to help my back and quit hauling these puppies around!. I don't want to do that until after I lose my weight tho'. After all these years, I think I'd take an A cup!
    I've known a few people that have had reduction and absolutely LOVE it. Recovery is long tho'-2 weeks no driving, 6 weeks no lifting. I'm out for now since I still have a 15 month old!
    Congrats on the weight loss! You look GREAT!
    n8rgrl

Photos
    View albums

I'm looking at how thin your side profile is. You look amazing!

Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat except I'm a D or DD cup. My boobs didn't go down at all, but I went from a 36 to a 34. I agree losing the weight does make the boobs even more noticeable. I do chest exercise with a barbell & lots of pushups. It does nothing for the boobs themselves, but it does make my chest muscles look good.

Height 5'7
    SW - 178 (2-20-08)
    GW- 155
    Lost 16.4 lbs in 6 weeks on phen
    Lost additonal 9.6 after phen from 4-9-08 to 6-20-08
    Below goal & size 8 in most things 6-20-08

DESPERATELY TRYING TO MAINTAIN!

LIFE AFTER PHEN CHALLENGE

[[/url]

Photos
    View albums

You look GREAT!! Congrats on the weight loss. At my highest weight of 268, my boobs got huge. I have lost and they are still huge and saggy(alot of loose skin too) I dont know if this goes away on its own or not. I have decided when I get to the weight I want I am getting a reduction and lift so that I can be "perky" again. I am almost the big 3-0, I have had 3 boys and now my boobs want to hang to the floor. lol

Photos
    View albums

I wish I could help you! CountryRoad-took my suggestion.
    I always thought that I had small boobs... but with gaining or loosing weight - my boobs stay the same size 'C'. Although, I am liking being thinner again, because they are looking bigger. =D

You look great!!! Congrats on your weight loss!!!
    Height= 5'8"
    SW = 259 1/24/08
    CW 2/21/08 = 238 Lost 20 lbs
    CW 3/20/08 = 234 total 24 lbs went off phen
    CW 4/18/08 = 221 toal 33 lbs *reached mini goal
    CW 6/9/08 = TOM & Vacation.... 231 dang it- But it was fun
    CW 7/1/08 = 222
    CW 8/5/08 = 215 -Down 45lbs WOOT WOOT!!!!

Next Mini Goal = 210

Gold Phenster countryasadirtroad's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

I have the same cup size and also have always (even when I was thin) had very large chi chi's. I'll tell you what worked for me in high school and what I am trying to accomplish again now... do a TON of butterfly curls. (you lay on your back with dumbbells in each hand; start with your arms flat on the floor out to each side and bring them straight up in front of your chi chi's: they also have a machine at the gym where you can do this sitting up) It will only reduce your size minimally, but over time it will tighten that area up significantly. After about 3 months of doing those as many times as I could without hurting everyday, I saw a drastic change in my back and neck pain, the perkiness, and much less jiggling. You might give it a shot. I'm trying to recreate that now. May save your hubby's feelings!
    210lbs-170lbs 10/01/08 - 3mo of phen & 3mo of just D&E
    208.5 lbs 05/04/10 - Wk 0 (started phen again)

Mini Goal: 170lbs by my Vegas vacation in August

Final Goal: 150lbs

Photos
    View albums

I am in the same boat.....lost 60lbs and still wearing DD and sometimes DDD
    I am considering reduction
    7lbs to goal
    "Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!"~anonymous

Photos
    View albums

First of all, I wanna say you look ABSOLUTELY fabulous!!! I have lost 2 inches and a cup size in my breast area ( I was a 40DDD now I'm a 36 or 38DD). I do not want to to lose anymore in my breast area, that has alway been the area that I was most proud of (the attention)! So, you are lucky in my eyes (smile). However, I have had back pain over the years so I can not imagine being a size 10/11 with 36F breasts. You may have to get a reduction since it does not look like your breast are willingly going to shrink. LOL! Please keep us posted on your decision.

4/17/08 (size 18/20 pants and XXL shirts): 220 (Started Phen)
    4/17/08-5/17/08 (1st month lost 18 pounds) 202
    5/17/08-6/17/08 (2nd Month lost 8.4 pounds) 193.6
    6/17/08- 7/17/08 (3rd Month lost 7.6 ponds) 186
    7/17/08- 8/17/08:184 (No Phen)
    8/17/08-9/17/08: 182 (No Phen)
    9/17/08-11/17/08: 185 (No Phen)
    (Now~Size 13/14 pants and L shirts)

Total Weight Loss

Photos
    View albums

I am inspired by your loss!!! Keep it up! I will not say anything about your boobies. I know how it is to have BIG ONES! I had a breast reduction almost a year ago. From an "E" to a "C".
    SW-268 (5-16-08)
    (5-26) 263
    (8-11) 234

1st MINI GOAL=========>230

Photos
    View albums

hi mary, congratulations on your weight loss...you look beautiful.

I would suggest you research plastic surgeons carefully if and when you want to get a reduction. There are different ways of doing a reduction now, with less scarring. Scottiemac on here did it, she looks great. However it isn't a picnic..it is much more invasive than gtting implants...you're going to be in pain after the surgery and it is going to take time to heal...not sure how long before you can exercise, etc.

A cosmetic surgeon is not the same thing as a Board Certfied Plastic Surgeon...Plastic surgeon in my opinion is better.

I have toyed with the idea because I am definitely too big for my frame...and to make it worse now they are saggy....but I think if i were going to go through that kind of expense i would spend it on my thighs instead!

Photos
    View albums

I always thought I had "Big" Boobs- Wrong- It was just extra FAT!
    My boobs were the first to go!!

I think if your Boobs are naturally larger ( No fat included ) you may have to think of the breast reduction surgery. My niece ( who's only 4 yrs younger then me ) had it done before she had children and she is quit happy with it.

Good Luck to you.

YOU LOOK GREAT!!!

Tina

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I'll respond right after I quit looking at your breasts ...

Seriously - you look FAB FAB FAB - SKINNY - OMG you must be thrilled.

Can't help you on your rack question, but there are many gals who I've read on here that love their reduction surgery ... so maybe you can find something that works for you.
    Best of luck to you ... you really do look so great!

Photos
    View albums

Wink My 4 month update pics and a Boobie question;)

I've been on phen since Feb of 08. I've gone from size 18 in pants to a size 12, almost a 10!! I've lost a total 43 pounds since I started and I've only got about 20 more to go before I reach my original goal.
    I was wondering if anyone's ever heard of any exercises that can actually help you reduce your bust size?
    I've always been well endowed in the chest area. Everyone told me that if I lost some weight they would go down, well 43 pounds later and they are still larger than life. I recently got measured and have gone from a 42 to a 34-36F. I wear minimizers, I've found if I dont most people dont take me seriously or even look at me in the face when they are talking. Now that I've lost all this weight they are that much more noticable. So bad, I'm considering a reduction, as much as it would break my husbands heart. ha ha
    Any advise would be greatly appreciated!!
    This is me Feb of 08

And this is me, June of 08. 4 months and 43 Pounds later!

Happy Halloween 2008

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2