Haterzzzzzzzz??
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Haterzzzzzzzz??

You know, ppl IRL can be the same way. It's jealousy, and that is all it boils down to. I've learned to not even mention Phen. When asked, I tell ppl that the doctor increased my thyroid meds (which is the TRUTH) and that I gave up a lot of things such as sweet tea and brownies! All the truth, I just left out how he gave me Phen because if they are too embarrassed to ask HOW you got it then they try to shoot down your success. And the ones that WILL ask how you got it start to bug you about how THEY can get it, like asking for the number to your doctor and stuff. I tell them I didn't ASK my doctor for it, it was HIS idea and he mentioned it to ME, which is the TRUTH!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Yeah if this pill is MAGIC then I want it to lift my boobs up by a foot and send me a real ****able man....magic my foot! Phen helps kill your appetite..not all the way, in my case slightly. I took phen today and if you put me in front of a buffet right now i'd have the capacity to eat my way to oblivion..YOu still have to have ccontrol, you still have to eat healthy portions..all the things they taught us at WW (I'm a lifetime member, but my keychain broke and I ran over my lifetime key in the driveway and smooshed the crap out of it by accident).......Anyway people on those boards are not open minded and thats just fine and dandy.....you don' thave to share..and if they act up anyway just sing that song "hi haters, hi haters.....

I have had this problem before. YEP YEP! I dont understand why one would reply to a post that doesnt pertain to or interest them in the first place. I only visit threads that I think may help me or one that reads to be in someway similar to what I may be dealing with. I just dont have the time to preach to people and disagree with what a person chooses to use as a weight loss supplement. This is what I say, preaching is for the pulpit and if a thread does not interest you, dont open it up.

Also, I find that some people think that they are medical experts and they want to try to tell you this and that without even have had a similar experience to be a testimony to someone else lollll! I go by fact and fact only, and the fact is, is that scientists and doctors have proven that phentermine is safe and is a helpful weight loss supplement. In reference to Weight Watchers, phentermine, im sure, helps a person stick to thier points or food allowances. Example, say on weight watchers you are suppose to eat 22 points, but you are eating 32 points and not losing weight, here is where phen would come in to help you stay within your points allowance. There is nothing wrong with that when a doctor oks it
    Enjoy the feeling of being hungry

Back when I did WW, I didn't care much for their message boards. The people there are in cliques and WIG if anyone says anything they don't deem acceptable amongst themselves. Bunch o blitches if ya ask me.
    "this is the first day of the rest of my life"

SW: 217
    6.13 209.4
    6.20 206.2
    6.27 201.2
    7.4 vacation, no weigh on
    7.11 199.1
    It's now 11/19/08 and I'm at 185.5. Just started B-12 shots for the first time and am back on Phen after a month's break.
    11/24/08 182.2

Goal: 150

Wait Phen is a magic pill? I must have gotten fake ones from the pharmacy!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Phen works really well for you. Then they'll shut up :spider_red: muhahaha

My Valentines Day Goal:

Willo, my boyfriend does the same thing jokingly. Especially when I get really hot or spacy. He'll jokingly say something like "having a meth moment are we?" I know he's just teasing and he doesn't do it around others.

Honestly, Iv'e done the diet, I've done the exercise. I admit at first taking a pill seemed like "cheating" at times it still does, but yeah, the pill is only part of it. I'm the one who has to make a decision every time I eat what I will eat, how much of it I will eat, and how much I will work out in a day to help me burn what it is I've eaten. The pill doesn't think for me. It doesn't stop me from making bad decisions, I can still do that all I want to.

The biggest issue really is how bad people found fen-phen to be. when people hear phentermine they think you're on something that's been banned. IT really got a bad rap after that.
    41 down 36 to go!

5/12/08 - 232.5 - Started Phen/lexapro combo
    5/29/08 - 218 -14.5 pounds in 2 weeks
    6/12/08 - 209.5 -8.5 for a total of 23 pounds in the first month!
    7/10/08 - 200 -9.5
    8/07/08 -192 -8
    9/18/08 - 185.5 -6.5
    12/8/08-191 +5.5

I just don't get the "magic pill" crap!!!!!

MY FORMER SELF

I think that alot of their flaming people for using Phen is because of all the negative talk about it. My boyfriend gives me hell all the time about Phen.... basically calling it pharmacy grade Meth. He is only picking with me. I know people get addicted to it, but I'm not in it for a buzz. sometimes we all need the help...and thats why i asked my dr for Phen...I felt helpless and needed a boost in the right direction. I was very proud of myself, I actually lost 75 pounds with diet and exercise alone.....but then I got lazy and confortable in life again...and gained 40lbs back.....

Thats why I was excited that I found this forum....we are all in the same boat. We can share experiences and effects with each other.

I totally agree. Any diet message board I have seen, except this one of course...people are always critizing about pills or other methods/diets for weight loss. Some people think if you are not on the diet that they are on, then you are WRONG and stupid! I do not notice this judgmental stuff on this board. That's because Phensters are nice people!

I'd post pics and go with you to that meeting! I can be like that too-I'm REAL bad at road rage....LOL!
    MEAN PEOPLE S**K!
    Isn't that from a movie or bumper sticker? IDK, but its true.
    n8rgrl

I wish I knew where they attended their WW meetings. I'd show up, when I lose all my weight on Phen (the magic pill), and flaunt it. lol I can be brutal like that.
    Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.

SW 7/3/08: 208
    7/5/08: 204
    7/10/08: 196

GW: 140 lbs.

Well said. I agree! You guys are great and I love it here. OOHHHH why don't we post our pictures showing our weight loss.....OMG they may send the internet police after us...hehehehehehehe
    SW 290 (January 11, 2007)
    SW 258 (June 23, 2008)
    CW 251 (June 28, 2008)
    CW 250 (July 2, 2008)
    CW 249 (July 10, 2008)
    CW 248 (July 11, 2008)
    1st mini Goal: 248 lbs. (July 15, 2008) GOAL ACHIEVED: YES!!!

CW 246 (July 18, 2008)
    2nd mini Goal: 238 lbs. (July 31, 2008)
    CkinChng'

2nd Mini Goal

Short Term Goal

Jealousy maybe?
    I can't believe you went to their forum, where everyone is there for support for the same reason-to lose weight, and they are bashing you (and probably others!)
    I would think since they are so big on the group meetings that they would understand that the forum is also another means of support, not so everyone can stab the other in the back.
    You would also think that a group of people with the same goal of losing weight in common, would completely understand how difficult this whole process is, and also be more empathetic to each person's situation. UGH! Ignorance is bliss.

That's what is so great about this forum-we have all been there, tried that, done that and understand its not easy. And everyone offers support on so many levels here-not just weight loss.
    THANKS EVERYONE! YOU ARE REALLY A GREAT BUNCH!:heartpump:

n8rgrl

Yanno I spent alot of time in WW meetings..and I NEVER sat there and wondered what other people were doing....but I truly wonder now how many were taking phen.....but were too embarassed or scared to admit it ....one woman lost 100 lbs and she confided in me that she had lap band surgery along with WW...she just didn't want to tell people in the group so they would think she did it the easy way...OH PLEASE, there IS no easy way...even gastric bypass patients have to learn how to eat and workout after the surgery, their stomachs get stretched out again if they don't.....of they feel sick if they eat anything greasy....

IGNORE THE PLAYA HATAS!

Quote Originally Posted by Raquel View Post
    These people must be HUNGRY - I know when I'm hungry I can be a bear.....

too bad they don't have phen heheheheee
    OMG, LMAO!

Diamond Phenster

These people must be HUNGRY - I know when I'm hungry I can be a bear.....

too bad they don't have phen heheheheee

Silver Phenster sergeantsgirlfriend's Avatar

I'm still struggling with the whole "magic pill" part, lol. I need a refund if it's so magical because so far I've given up a lot of food and had a lot of side effects that haven't made it seem so magical. Heads in the sand...

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Loaisiga View Post
    you should tell them that they better watch what they say or you might slip into a phen rage and punch em all in the neck!
    lmao!
    LMAO!!! I like that one!!

Highest Weight 196
    Lost 50lbs on Phentermine + WW
    Gained 15lbs 8/09-2/10
    Started HCG 2/19/10
    3/19/10 Down 20.6lbs
    Currently on Phase 3 of HCG Diet
    Staring Phase 2 again 4/9

Silver Phenster Ashley Loaisiga's Avatar

you should tell them that they better watch what they say or you might slip into a phen rage and punch em all in the neck!
    lmao!
    SW: 290lbs 3/31/08
    4/1/08: 290lbs (Started Phen)
    4/4/08: 280lbs (-10lbs!)
    4/15/08: 275lbs (-15lbs )
    4/22/08: 274lbs (-16lbs)
    4/29/08: 271lbs (-19lbs)
    5/6/08: 268lbs (-22lbs) Hooray! First mini goal passed!!!
    5/13/08: 267lbs (-23lbs) Off phen and poor food choices...
    5/20/08: 264lbs (-26lbs) Woohoo!
    6/3/08: 260lbs (-30lbs) WOOTWOOT!!!
    6/10/08: 256lbs (-34lbs) YAY!
    6/24/08: 251lbs (-39lbs)
    7/8/08: 249 (-41lbs)
    8/12/08: 244 (-46lbs)

i agree with everyone! people hear phen & then they think back to the whole "phen-fen" fiasco. but i just wouldnt bring phen up on the WW boards ever again, they're sound jealous of u & ur sucess.
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

I am on another message board and I will not say a word about phen there, they are all like that...OMG you can not take a PILL....blah blah! So I just avoid those conversations there....
    7lbs to goal
    "Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!"~anonymous

WW people can be very nasty on the message boards! I had mentioned phen on another message board, and people totally freaked out!

WELL!!!!! I used to be like the WW individuals I thought that pills were short lived.....Well funny how things change when you need a change!!!! Different strokes for different folks!!
    SW-268 (5-16-08)
    (5-26) 263
    (8-11) 234

1st MINI GOAL=========>230

Don't let other peoples ignorance bother you. You know how hard you are working to reach your goal. Like Tina said phen is merely a tool. It holds no more magic than a treadmill. Now that you know the WW forum is full of haters simply stay away from them. The last thing you need during this process is a bunch of negativity. There is no forum that is more awesome than this one, so just stay right here with us and keep doing what you are doing.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

tinabean, you look fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast