A Good Shaving Alternative???
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sorry but I think it is soo funny how there are soo many names for a womens private area... LMAO...

I know that's a strange comment but just think about it sometimes you hear stuff that is way off the wall.. Too funny to me
    Always a bRiDeSmAiDe never a Bride

2. Advertising
    advertising

they came out recently with some new stuff....veet or nair makes it and you don't need the plastic thingy.......you put it on and it stays on while you shower and dissolves the hair....I personally am afraid of stuff that dissolves hair.......

Also don't use anything after you've been i the shower for too long cause your skin kind of plumps up and then you can't get a close shave/veet experience.....

Girl if you really hate shaving and you had no luck with the d*****atorie then why not consider waxing? I have my hoo hoo waxed and it is great....haven't had the guts to do my legs though, seems like it would take too long (i have long legs).

Gold Phenster countryasadirtroad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BiggJeff30 View Post
    Don't ask me what I shave but I'm telling you the "Intuition: razor does the trick. The refills are pricy but all razors are today. They keep my nether regions smooth and kissable....LOL

I love it!! LMAO
    210lbs-170lbs 10/01/08 - 3mo of phen & 3mo of just D&E
    208.5 lbs 05/04/10 - Wk 0 (started phen again)

Mini Goal: 170lbs by my Vegas vacation in August

Final Goal: 150lbs

So sorry, I had the name wrong just looked at the bottle its actually called "COOCHY CREAM" by tasteful treasures...No rash, no stubble its great I use it all the time just shaved my legs with it and it gives you a very solf and silky feeling plus it works great, a bit pricy compared to regular shaving creat but hey it works....

Ahhh......another man that can appreciate a shorn scrotum.....love it...although i must say the first time i saw one I thought it was pretty bizarre and I was ready to run for the hills......

Don't ask me what I shave but I'm telling you the "Intuition: razor does the trick. The refills are pricy but all razors are today. They keep my nether regions smooth and kissable....LOL

okay i understand, i use the shaveless cream also

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Silver Phenster

I can vouch for laser...Did my underarms a couple of years ago and my legs a few months ago...Im not hairy at all and have waxed since high school so this was an investment in me!

And worth every penny...I probably spent about 5600.00

The time i save and the fact i dont have to think about it made it the right choice for me...I probably would have paid more if i had to, but it did hurt a bit. LOL
    GO CHARGERS!

Quote Originally Posted by countryasadirtroad View Post
    How good is "pretty good"?? I ended up with just as much stubble after nair as I would have from shaving with a crappy razor. What did you get with Veet?
    Sorry I never saw this response! The veet that I use is a mousse...instead of that stuff that you put on and then take it off with a plastic razor (know what i'm talking about?). But it's not a lotion like nair either. I believe I had to use it for the full amount of time and I can go about 4-5 days without needing to redo it.

Gold Phenster countryasadirtroad's Avatar

Ok... Check this out my lovely ladies... your advice and stories are definately appreciated and welcome, but I'm looking for an alternative to shaving. Something that will be smoother and last longer. I DON'T want to shave. I love my razor and cream, but I'm tired of shaving and having stubble in two days. What else have y'all tried?
    210lbs-170lbs 10/01/08 - 3mo of phen & 3mo of just D&E
    208.5 lbs 05/04/10 - Wk 0 (started phen again)

Mini Goal: 170lbs by my Vegas vacation in August

Final Goal: 150lbs

I guess I am just really lucky..I could go weeks without shaving my legs and you would never know..unless you were looking at it in just the right light:P I think a mans razer is the best razer ever though..i always steal my hubbys.
    Started Phen: 4/22/14 SW: 214.2

Alright, i'm just your average german chic... I use the venus devine with the shave gel right on them. Pretty pricey compared to some of the other stuff but so worth it to me not to have to spend the extra time creaming up (yes lovemyboys there is another joke in there). I still have to shave every other day to avoid stubble but legs and coochie stay nice and soft!! b/f thinks they are fab too.
    Get thin and God Bless! Gina

I swear I'm trapped in that body somewhere!

07/01 - 225 (first day on phen)
    07/05 - 219 (yeah!)
    07/14 - 215.5 (so close to 10 I can taste it!!)

Quote Originally Posted by DCLEO4LIFE View Post
    This may sound strange but buy cooter cream.....You can get it online or at any "female sex toy party" and it gives you no stuble, no red bumps and makes everything silky/soft. The only down side is you tend to use more razors not sure why but its worth the money and it does work great~!
    cooter cream!!!!!

I know therre is a joke in there some where

This may sound strange but buy cooter cream.....You can get it online or at any "female sex toy party" and it gives you no stuble, no red bumps and makes everything silky/soft. The only down side is you tend to use more razors not sure why but its worth the money and it does work great~!

hey`guys believe it or not you can shave with oil! you can use castor oil (no joke) the kind in the walgreens lotion and face wash isle. You can also use evoo (extra virgin olive oil)
    also you can exfoliate your legs with those funny material gloves(they are cheap) before and after shaving,

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

I've had laser done in various places. The lowest I ever paid was 125 a treatment and I needed 8

Its def expensive!!!!!!!!!!! If I could I would seriously have it done from HEAD TO TOE but being poor white trash I am lucky I can afford razor!

Although I will tell you - I had my lip done......cause I am Italian - lol and it was wonderful to not have to worry about that anymore and that was a little over 1.5 yrs ago.......a tiny little bit came back in the very corner of my mouth. Granted I am the only one who can see it but still.
    Blessed are those who hunger and thirst, for they are sticking to their diets.

You two should totally do the laser hair removal. It take a good 8-9 treatments for perm results, but even after one treatment you see a large difference with no hair growth for 4-6 weeks.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZX0lYn/]

[/url

Default Laser Hair Removal

Cost depends on which parts of the body you're doing and how many times. I would look it up online. I went to Elase. It's normally $100something for one time bikini but it does take a few times to be totally done.
    Started Phen 7/2/08
    SW: 177
    Height: 5'5"

8/6/08
    8/13/08
    8/20/08
    8/27/08
    9/3/08
    1st Goal: 164 by August 1st (-10lbs in 4 weeeks) MET! 7/19/08
    2nd Goal: 149 by September 28rd (-15lbs)
    GW: 135 by Christmas 2008

I work for Ideal Image the laser hair removal place. It is awesome. You should look into it. It is a nation wide company =)
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZX0lYn/]

[/url

I wouldnt mind getting a fwe small areas that I get a wierd hair here and there taken care of...but not a leg or my whole body!!!!!
    7lbs to goal
    "Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!"~anonymous

5 grand to dehair yourself? Screw that, I'd rather be a hairy beyotch but have a chanel handbag!

I sure understand about the irish thing. I have the whitest skin of all and it drives me crazy! I even had boys give out ghost calls when I was younger at the pool. So embarrassing. I swear I am coming back as a gorgeous hot tan latino woman.

One of my rewards....some day....will be laser hair removal for my whole dang body. It will cost about $5000.00 for everything I think. For legs, for all 3-6 sessions, it's about $1200.00
    -------------------
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. - Gandhi

okay for the bikni area i heard people say to use conditioner to shave with, not shaving cream....and then that stuff Tend skin for afterwards....burns like hell but gets rid of those nasty raised bumps.
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

I'm a hairy Italian too. I use Nair, but I keep it on for the full 10 minutes. Works very well!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast