"I can't wait ......" thread
    Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I agree with the people who mentioned wanting to stick it to SIL's after weight loss! I have three SIL's and at least two of them think that they are hotties (and they are not)which drives me nuts! Aren't extended family members wonderful? It sounds mean, but I am done having kids (I have a 3 year old and 1 year old, girl and boy) and two of my SIL's are not done having kids, so I think it will be great if I can be all slim! I'll show them!!!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

I can't think of anyone in particular...........No one has been really mean or anything,even when I was very very obese.......BUT, I just want to look like always did before I got lyme disease and had to take all those meds and steroids for months..(I gained 90 pounds within10 months..........) If I run into an old friend, I just want to look my best and not have to be worried about whats going through their mind...like, "wow shes huge,she must eat 24/7", yadda, yadda, yadda.........or worst case scenerio...run into that hot hot hot old boyfriend ............And be so not not not hot yourself.........Nothing worse than looking at a drooling cow...........which is what I would be in his presence...,LOL
    ]before 220-225
    now 141
    'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by insearchofme View Post
    My weight gain is fairly recent so I don't have many people to choose from, but I have a "friend" who seemed pleasantly surprised to see how much weight I had gained the last time she saw me.

I would love to see the look on her face when she see that I HAVE made it back to my old self and that I WILL NOT be living the rest of my life looking like her.
    Can I PLEASE be there when you see her again?

Photos
    View albums

This one's easy-MY FAMILY!
    My grama has ALWAYS riddin my arse about losing weight. When I had an ed in high school and lost weight, of course I got in nothin but trouble from her. Oh yeah-I lived w/my grandparents thru hs. And even when I was thin then, my aunt always told me my thighs were too big. I lifted weights my whole life, I loved having strong legs and arms. Anyway.....
    Now my whole family, granny, aunts, cousins (xcepy 1) is overweight. I'd love to show them!

Oh yeah-and all those guys that weren't interested and girls that thought I was a biatch! LOL!
    n8rgrl

Photos
    View albums

My weight gain is fairly recent so I don't have many people to choose from, but I have a "friend" who seemed pleasantly surprised to see how much weight I had gained the last time she saw me.

I would love to see the look on her face when she see that I HAVE made it back to my old self and that I WILL NOT be living the rest of my life looking like her.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Photos
    View albums

Bob - one of the esecutives at my office who always makes comments like

"Now I thought you were going to go on a diet while I was on vacation" Understand this was just a mean comment, I NEVER have had a personal conversation with this moron, esp not to tell him about my weight
    OTHER FAVORITES

"Didn't you have hips when you started working here"

"Maybe when you slim down you wont be dating all those f*ggy men and can date a real man" Surprisingly this was AFTER I said I wouldnt go out with his son.............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Blessed are those who hunger and thirst, for they are sticking to their diets.

Photos
    View albums

wow ladies, I thought I was the only one . One other person I so much wanted to go "in your face ******" at so bad but I doubt if I will ever see her again is a lady that works at my kids daycare. she was so mean I had to pull my kids from the day care. Initially, I thought maybe she was being racist against me, but later I realized she was talking about me to the other teachers there including my son's teacher.

I know I am doing this weight loss thing for myself but it will be fun to taunt some of these mean people when I finally reach my goal weight.
    Starting over............245lbs(without phen)(6/16/08)
    CW.............................220lbs(7/4/08)
    CW...............................218lbs (7/8/08)
    CW.................................212lbs (8/1/08)

All I want for Chrsitmas:

Week 1:

Water :

Exercise:

Walk :

Weight :

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wT5TsZU/]

Gold Phenster countryasadirtroad's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

I would have to say it was a tie between my cuz and my friend. We've all had weight probs, and none of us have made mean comments about the others (atleast to our faces), but it's always a competition when we see eachother about twice a year to see who lost weight this year. And there's always the random ex-boyfriend you might see one day. And last but not least, my 10 yr reunion is less than a yr away.
    210lbs-170lbs 10/01/08 - 3mo of phen & 3mo of just D&E
    208.5 lbs 05/04/10 - Wk 0 (started phen again)

Mini Goal: 170lbs by my Vegas vacation in August

Final Goal: 150lbs

Photos
    View albums

for me it would be my old boss kathy- I would love her to see me now b/c I look better than she ever has.
    I AM SO HAPPY TO BE HERE I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN.I STARTED PHEN,HCG AND B12 INJECTIONS ON 4/15/08 AND TODAY 4/19/08 I HAVE LOST 7LBS,YEAH!! I FEEL TREMENDOUS.

SO LADIES AND GENTS PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS ][/IMG]

Photos
    View albums

there's not really one person in particular who taunted me or anything. i just know there's people who have seen me and thought "god, look how fat she's gotten!". so, yeah, i can't wait to lose more just so they will see me again and not look at me and wonder what the hell happened!

4-2-08 202.2 lbs SW (began b12/lipo shot 1 a week - no phen)
    4-9-08 193.6 lbs
    4-16-08 190.8 lbs
    4-23-08 188.0 lbs
    4-30-08 185.6 lbs
    5-7-08 185.6 lbs
    5-14-08 181.2 lbs
    5-21-08 178.8 lbs
    5-28-08 177.6 lbs
    6-04-08 176.8 lbs (stopped the shots. trying it on my own)
    6-16-08 175.6 lbs (went back to the shots today!)
    7-9-08 170.6 lbs (slowing down, but still going down!)

Photos
    View albums

Come on do I really need to tell anyone this one...so easy..

When some one calls you a Fat F-in C.....

I can't wait to falut it at table infront of a Judge... With my bulldog Lawyer right next to me...

Shakin my A** all the way to the Chevy Tahoe he paid for. Then trade it in for a Jag baby!!

Photos
    View albums

Sadly, i would have to say the one that will motivate me the most is my brother. He has always picked on me for being fat and it wasn't just harmless picking. It was really mean and hurtful stuff. Still does it to this day. For some reason, he hates me but wont ever explain to anyone why. Not even to my mother or father. he is the one that I want to gloat against. Mainly because he married a little bitty thin thing (whom I love dearly) that is ALMOST as big as I am now. Just makes me laugh to know that he may as well have married his sister.
    Get thin and God Bless! Gina

I swear I'm trapped in that body somewhere!

07/01 - 225 (first day on phen)
    07/05 - 219 (yeah!)
    07/14 - 215.5 (so close to 10 I can taste it!!)

Photos
    View albums

Girl, this is a great post..i can't think of anyone at the moment other than my SIL...she has had it out for me from day one..she is just a nasty jealous person with no redeeming qualities...............so I woudn't exactly feel badly if I got into optimum shape and happend to see her at a family gathering....bahahahahahahahahhahaahha (evil laugh)
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

Photos
    View albums

I've got several, but I'll share two - one is an ex-co-worker of mine, a so-called friend who I now know was never a genuine friend. She flirted with one of my bosses (yes, she's married!), and would look at me with one of those "look at us, two thin people, where did your fat but.t come from?" looks; made me want to just reach out and slap her!! And then I've got a present-day co-worker who would smile and say good morning, never looking at my face, just looking me up and down at my overweight body. Now that I've lost some weight, she doesn't do it as much as before, but she still does it!! I luv your concept of using this for motivation, excellent idea!!! A lot of pages are sure to come from this thread; we all have those crazy individuals in our lives. Have a great water-drinking day!!
    GET THE WAGON ROLLING CHALLENGE!!!

Starting Weight (11/15/2007) - 252
    12/31/08 - 240
    1/7 - 235
    2/4 - 230
    3/15 - 233
    4/28 - 225
    8/22 - CW: 230
    starting over!

Photos
    View albums

Mine is for my mothers ex-boyfriend. He lived with us most of my childhood and was very emotionally abusive about our weight, all of us were heavy! So when he sees me next week, it will feel REALLY good to hear him say something about where the rest of me is......
    7lbs to goal
    "Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!"~anonymous

Photos
    View albums

Default "I can't wait ......" thread

Okay ladies...I know most of us have really nice family members and friends that support us through our weight loss journey or even before we made the decision to loss weight, but there are still some that pissed us off so bad that we can't wait to flaunt it in their face that " yes we can loss weight"

I have so many of them and I just can not wait to stick it to them. The thought of them alone gets me off my butt to go to the gym. I think about them when I want to put something I am not suppose to eat in my mouth and I spit it out. I just can't wait..................

One of them is my husband's aunt. Not that I have anything against Hispanic women, but she once told me that the reason a contractor (Hispanic guy) that was doing repair works in our house was interested in me is that I carry fat around my stomach like hispanic women.

The second person is my sister -in-law and her husband. their story is even longer that I can't get into that now.

But my point is....if there is that one person that caused you pain when you were supposedly overweight, let him or her be your motivation. when you don't feel like going to the gym, tell yourself that " I can't wait .....................
    Starting over............245lbs(without phen)(6/16/08)
    CW.............................220lbs(7/4/08)
    CW...............................218lbs (7/8/08)
    CW.................................212lbs (8/1/08)

All I want for Chrsitmas:

Week 1:

Water :

Exercise:

Walk :

Weight :

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wT5TsZU/]