4th of July's Family Reunion!

F-Them, You look so GOOD! You can see a HUGE diff in those pic. They knew you looked good. I had the same thing happen over the weekend. I have lost 25 pounds in the last 6-7 weeks and my step-mom whom I see all the time and my mother-in-law said nothing. I told my step mom when I started taking phen and how much I wanted to be thin again, so why not congratulate me? Those people in our lives are so unhappy with themselves, and to see others doing good is a slap in their face.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Quote Originally Posted by dalako View Post
    Scat~ You know I was talking to one of my friends about it tonight... they called and asked how it went. And she said the same thing. It's something i didn't even think about! It makes sense!!! Besides I like the idea of calling them 'poopheads'... LOL

CD~ you are too sweet! Thank you!!! It makes sense on what you said also! Really makes you think, wondering how miserable they really are. I feel bad for them in a way.

Lori, Raquel, Ibsly, dbethie... EVERYONE... THANK YOU!!! I was feeling like I had lost it a little. Meaning I know I've lost 40 lbs and I can see a difference... but then maybe no one else can! That maybe there wasn't that big of a difference.... but thank you for putting that thought to rest! It means a lot!!

btw~ I was a size 2x-3x on tops & 24/26 on my butt... NOW I am a 13/14/16 depending on the cut or L/XL and a 16/18 on my butt!! My goal is to get my arse into a 12!!! LOL Oh to dream!
    yeah, you can definitely put that thought to rest! if i didn't see a difference then i just wouldn't say anything at all.....i can REALLY see a major difference, you look great! and i forgot to say your daughter's pics are adorable....especially the peanut butter jelly time pic!

4-2-08 202.2 lbs SW (began b12/lipo shot 1 a week - no phen)
    4-9-08 193.6 lbs
    4-16-08 190.8 lbs
    4-23-08 188.0 lbs
    4-30-08 185.6 lbs
    5-7-08 185.6 lbs
    5-14-08 181.2 lbs
    5-21-08 178.8 lbs
    5-28-08 177.6 lbs
    6-04-08 176.8 lbs (stopped the shots. trying it on my own)
    6-16-08 175.6 lbs (went back to the shots today!)
    7-9-08 170.6 lbs (slowing down, but still going down!)

Scat~ You know I was talking to one of my friends about it tonight... they called and asked how it went. And she said the same thing. It's something i didn't even think about! It makes sense!!! Besides I like the idea of calling them 'poopheads'... LOL

CD~ you are too sweet! Thank you!!! It makes sense on what you said also! Really makes you think, wondering how miserable they really are. I feel bad for them in a way.

Lori, Raquel, Ibsly, dbethie... EVERYONE... THANK YOU!!! I was feeling like I had lost it a little. Meaning I know I've lost 40 lbs and I can see a difference... but then maybe no one else can! That maybe there wasn't that big of a difference.... but thank you for putting that thought to rest! It means a lot!!

btw~ I was a size 2x-3x on tops & 24/26 on my butt... NOW I am a 13/14/16 depending on the cut or L/XL and a 16/18 on my butt!! My goal is to get my arse into a 12!!! LOL Oh to dream!
    Height= 5'8"
    SW = 259 1/24/08
    CW 2/21/08 = 238 Lost 20 lbs
    CW 3/20/08 = 234 total 24 lbs went off phen
    CW 4/18/08 = 221 toal 33 lbs *reached mini goal
    CW 6/9/08 = TOM & Vacation.... 231 dang it- But it was fun
    CW 7/1/08 = 222
    CW 8/5/08 = 215 -Down 45lbs WOOT WOOT!!!!

Next Mini Goal = 210

Quote Originally Posted by scatanafas View Post
    GIRL, that is just jealousy girll....JEALOUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Either that or people aren't sure and they don't want to say anything...sometimes I've said to people "oh you lost weight!" and they say "Not one ounce!! " and then I feel like a total dunce.......

Just keep losing and then when they don't recognize you and you say hello they'll have no choice but to say somthing.........

Anyway you don't need validation from a bunch of poopheads......people don't like to see others be successful or be happy, it means they are miserable themselves...

And any mother that thinks it is funny that a little girl cusses like that is a no good trashy beyotch...i'm sure CPS will be at her house one day soon..........
    She took the words right out of my mouth. . . JEALOUSY! You look amazing and some people just don't know how to accept it when other people look better than they do!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

one of my male friends was telling me a couple of weeks ago that he's always afraid to say something to a woman about her weight.....good or bad. he was like, "you just NEVER know how they will react." so, maybe they were just unsure and didn't want to make you uncomfortable. i bet they were talking about it afterward though cus there is a HUGE difference in those two pics. there's no way they couldn't have noticed.

4-2-08 202.2 lbs SW (began b12/lipo shot 1 a week - no phen)
    4-9-08 193.6 lbs
    4-16-08 190.8 lbs
    4-23-08 188.0 lbs
    4-30-08 185.6 lbs
    5-7-08 185.6 lbs
    5-14-08 181.2 lbs
    5-21-08 178.8 lbs
    5-28-08 177.6 lbs
    6-04-08 176.8 lbs (stopped the shots. trying it on my own)
    6-16-08 175.6 lbs (went back to the shots today!)
    7-9-08 170.6 lbs (slowing down, but still going down!)

Well, I will damn sure tell you how great you look. Girl, you look amazing. You have come so far since you first started. I'm sure they were just jealous and that's why they didn't say anything. I hope you strutted your stuff in front of them all day long....LOL.

Diamond Phenster

Your little girl is TOO TOO TOOOOO cute, omg just want to squeeze her up. Precious!!!!

Thank you for posting, didn't want to ask AGAIN about it,,,, LOL But dang, sure has heck didn't expect NO COMMENTS about losing 40lbs. You look fabulous fit and healthy. I like you don't get it, I can tell a total stranger they look good let alone someone I know. Give credit and acknowledgement where it's due!!!
    What a group of ............................ hmmmm not sure what their issues are. LOL

Anyway - it's sad about the little girls mouth being so vile, it's ashame when adults can't express themselves more elequently let alone be responsible for teaching children such a vocabulary. I actually get tickled when the boys are frustrated and something silly comes out of their mouth ...
    you know the kid words "Fiddlesticks - dog gone it - holymoly - ohmygoooooodness " stuff like that ...

GIRL, that is just jealousy girll....JEALOUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Either that or people aren't sure and they don't want to say anything...sometimes I've said to people "oh you lost weight!" and they say "Not one ounce!! " and then I feel like a total dunce.......

Just keep losing and then when they don't recognize you and you say hello they'll have no choice but to say somthing.........

Anyway you don't need validation from a bunch of poopheads......people don't like to see others be successful or be happy, it means they are miserable themselves...

And any mother that thinks it is funny that a little girl cusses like that is a no good trashy beyotch...i'm sure CPS will be at her house one day soon..........

Thank you so much guys!
    Honestly, it was really bugging me. I keep trying to not let it bother me... but come on.
    They are the type of people that want everyone to notice what they are doing, done, bought...etc... and when you don't notice it.... they bring it up and keep talking about until you say something. But I wasn't going to bring it up, or anything, cuz that's just not me. Besides that like asking for a compliment.
    Nikki~ Sounds like my mom!!! LOL... I should actually take my clothes that I can't wear and bring them to her house.... "OH WHATS THAT?? YOUR BUTT"S TOO BIG TO FIT INTO MY OLD SIZE 18, 20, 22, 24, 26? I AM SORRY!!" THAT JUST MEANS MINES SMALLER!! CUZ I AM 16!! BU-BYE
    Stilltrying~ Glad to hear that I am not the only one on this earth with the italian hip curse!!! LOL... It is sooo weird to walk into a store and have a size 13/14 top fit... but then a size 16/some 18's for my butt WT!?!? But atleast i know where I gain fat first!!! LOL baby got back!!!
    Height= 5'8"
    SW = 259 1/24/08
    CW 7/1/08 = 222

Next Mini Goal = 210

Girl, as I looked at your pictures, first I must say that your daughter is adooooorable!! But I looked at your "before" picture, thought to myself "okay, she's a gorgeous and beautiful lady," but then when I saw your "after" picture, I blinked twice, and my mouth literally dropped open!!!!! My goodness, so obvious is the weight loss on you, your shirt is noticeably sizes smaller than before - wow, you go gurl!!!! Congratulations on your awesome success!!! There's no doubt in my mind, their reaction of not saying anything was just plain, old-fashioned jealousy!! Folks expect people like us to just stay our big sizes, we're supposed to just remain in that state, that there's no way out ... But when you stepped out there, you showed them just how much -more- gorgeous you are, that you've lost weight, you're healthier, and I'm sure some of their boyfriends/husbands were giving you the eye big-time!! After seeing your pictures, I'm getting on my exercise bike tonight, no excuses!! Gurl, you hold your head high, and be very proud of yourself for a job very well done!!!
    GET THE WAGON ROLLING CHALLENGE!!!

Starting Weight (11/15/2007) - 252
    12/31/08 - 240
    1/7 - 235
    2/4 - 230
    3/15 - 233
    4/28 - 225
    8/22 - CW: 230
    starting over!

Dalako: You look FANTASTIC! You are keeping all of us motivated and moving forward. Your husband if absolutely right and you are lucky to have him be so supportive. Mine was at first but now that I am almost below the 200 mark - he wants to know when I'm going to stop! LOL like that is going to happen now that I am finally taking my life in my own hands! I am at almost 17 lbs down and no one notices with me AT ALL!! I do because of my clothes, but otherwise nothing. My husband said that I don't have dimples in my butt anymore though! ha ha
    Becca

1st minigoal - 210 lbs - MET June 1, 2008
    2nd minigoal - 199 lbs - MET July 17, 2008
    3rd minigoal - 185 lbs

SW - 219 5-12-08
    CW - 208 6-12-08 - 1 month dr. weigh in
    CW - 204.6 7-1-08 - August 1 10lb Challange Start
    CW - 201 on 7-11-08 - 2 month dr. weigh in
    CW - 201.4 on 7-15-08 - 2nd Week check in for Challange!
    CW - 201.0 on 7-21-08 - 3rd Week check in for Challange

Down 3.6 lbs for August 1 - 10lb challange.

I agree! You look great! You can't help that those people **** and don't have enough balls to tell you that you look fabulous!! Listen to your hubby!! And you guys made a cute lil girl!! She's adorable!

what a bunch of booty heads!!!! girl, you have made a fabulous transition! and family is the hardest bunch of people to please or get a compliment for. My fam didnt say anything until i handed them 8 bags worth of size 26,24,22,20, and 18's like... take that you heffas!
    Nikki - Looking to divorce BOB...lol, my BIG OL' BELLY!

2/05/08 - 252 lbs (the evil truth)
    6/28/08 - 202 ON MY OWN!!!- Life after Phen

I am sorry no one had the balls to say how great you look! AND YOU DO!
    I am totally with you on the ITALIAN HIPS!!! I HAVE THEM TOO!
    Your little girl is TOOOO CUTE!

Do not get discouraged. Sometimes people are scared to say anything because it is hard for others to admit that you are taking control of your body! Especially when they cant!

BRAVO TO YOU!!!
    7lbs to goal
    "Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!"~anonymous

Default 4th of July's Family Reunion!

Ok. So I went to the family reunion on sat. I haven't seen everyone since Dec of last year when I weighed 259.8 (a.k.a. 260). Since then I have lost 40lbs. You would think people would say something. BUT NOPE!!!! NOT ONE WORD!!! NOT ONE COMPLIMENT!!! NOTHING!!!!! The only thing I did get was a lot of looks. A lot of double takes, a lot of slowly looking up and then down. So obviously they noticed But what I don't understand is: If you notice someone is trying to better themself by being healthier... then why wouldn't you encourage that?? Oh well... I spent most of the day playing with my daughter and keeping a bratty 2 yr from hitting her. Which by the way the mom of this little brat thinks it's hilarious that she has taught her to say f*ck, sh*t, D*mn it, and B*tch. Nice huh??? Not sure I want my daughter around that. But what do you do??
    I was a little bummed. But, my hubby was sweet about the whole thing. Saying that he thought I was beautiful and that I looked amazing. The question that i did get about 100 times was "SO WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE THE NEXT KID????"... lol

Here's a couple pics....
    before shot again @260 EWE

... and current at 220... this is what i wore to the reunion... pardon the hair & no make-up... it was 80% humidity here and 95 degrees

and the Italian hips are better represented here.... LOL...

and some of my little girl... she is 18 months.. the 1st pic is her dancing to 'peanut butter jelly time.... "...... the 2nd is watching the parade on the 4th...... and the 3rd is the day of the reunion.

Height= 5'8"
    SW = 259 1/24/08
    CW 7/1/08 = 222

Next Mini Goal = 210