OTC Water Pill?

Thread: OTC Water Pill?

CVS, Rite Aid and Walgreens all have it in our area, scat. Make sure you get the one with the pink block around the writing, not the green, those arethe capsules

SW 11/28/07 228.5

Last 5 Weigh-Ins
    CW 9/9/08 186.0
    CW 10/8/08 182.5
    CW 11/4/08 182.0
    CW 12/2/08 186.0 no phen for a month
    CW 12/30/08 184.5
    GW 150

Mini Goal # 1 199 REACHED!!!!
    Mini Goal #2 189 REACHED!!!
    Mini Goal #3 179

2. Advertising
    advertising

Quote Originally Posted by scatanafas View Post
    ia m going to look for the diurex capsules tomorrow at the store.......I just feel so uncomfortable now when I'm PMS, moreso than ever before. Not sure what that is all about.....my boobs are KILLING ME.....
    Kmart has them..I couldn't find them at walgreens. I woulda went to walmart, but I hate that store, lol. I looked high and low for them and couldn't find the damn things.

ia m going to look for the diurex capsules tomorrow at the store.......I just feel so uncomfortable now when I'm PMS, moreso than ever before. Not sure what that is all about.....my boobs are KILLING ME.....

I take Diurex capsules whenever I drink alcohol or eat something salty. I usually don't take more than 3 a week. I am not sure that it makes a difference or not.
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Quote Originally Posted by socialite View Post
    My weight doctor gives them with the phend that I take and I love them. They really help pull that water weight off and doesn't make the scale look to bad either. I take them maybe once every three days. He recommends u eat a banana or a glass of 100% OJ to keep your potassium levels ok.
    If your gonna do the water pills for sure do a banana or OJ. You will so get leg cramps and your potassium will be way low..

Take it from me I was on them whith the Heart Faluire and low potassuim is not pretty..I fell out of my hospital bed trying to get out to go to the bathroom and cramp up so bad I fell out!! Not a pretty site in a hospital issue gown!!

thanks ladies i'm going to try that and see if its helps. i'm still going to keep drinking all my water i just need something to help get rid of it too thru out the day bec i feel so bloated after drinking all that water.
    "Live harder but love even harder"

[B]SW 226.6[/B
    ] Had some plms and got off track but im back and ready to start all over and lose even more!

thanks for that info chica, I think I need something around PMS time just to make me feel a bit more comfortable...too bad it isn't a permanent loss though!

I've taken the diurex capsules, not the tablets, with great success. You only take one at a time and no blue/green pee! I get really bloated during TOM and it helps, a lot.
    Last edited by earthgoddess; July 7th, 2008 at 04:04 PM.

SW 11/28/07 228.5

Last 5 Weigh-Ins
    CW 9/9/08 186.0
    CW 10/8/08 182.5
    CW 11/4/08 182.0
    CW 12/2/08 186.0 no phen for a month
    CW 12/30/08 184.5
    GW 150

Mini Goal # 1 199 REACHED!!!!
    Mini Goal #2 189 REACHED!!!
    Mini Goal #3 179

Water pills just pull out excess water and make ya feel all achy the next day or so... muscles without water...ouch. you can take one... i take a half and workout and lose like 6lbs when i do... but as soon as you rehydrate it comes back. Now if you want a quick fix to fit into a special something for a night out... then take one the day before.
    Nikki - Looking to divorce BOB...lol, my BIG OL' BELLY!

2/05/08 - 252 lbs (the evil truth)
    6/28/08 - 202 ON MY OWN!!!- Life after Phen

I took Diurex but it didn't work for me. I used them when I ran out of my prescribed ones. Can you try talking to your doctor about he/she prescribing you some?

I can smell 155!!!!!!!!!!!!:spider_red:

My weight doctor gives them with the phend that I take and I love them. They really help pull that water weight off and doesn't make the scale look to bad either. I take them maybe once every three days. He recommends u eat a banana or a glass of 100% OJ to keep your potassium levels ok.

Quote Originally Posted by scatanafas View Post
    I've been wanting to take something too but now that you tell me it turns your pee blue i dunno if its a good idea...i'm so afraid of doing something to my kidneys with this stuff.....
    It didn't til the last dose I took. I think I just took too much. The pills are blue. I figure if i take them again...I'll just take one every 4-6 hours. And the blue pee went away fast. I think I peed twice when it was bluish..and that was it.

I definitely understand your concern with the kidney thing!

I've been wanting to take something too but now that you tell me it turns your pee blue i dunno if its a good idea...i'm so afraid of doing something to my kidneys with this stuff.....
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

I took some last week. I got the diurex. It says to take 2 pills every 4-6 hours when you need it. I did that...but I must have taken a couple too many because my pee was kinda bluish green. I didn't take any more after that. It did help get rid of some water. Just don't go overboard with it!

Default OTC Water Pill?

anyone used with luck?
    "Live harder but love even harder"

[B]SW 226.6[/B
    ] Had some plms and got off track but im back and ready to start all over and lose even more!