Mfg Caraco...???
    Silver Phenster sergeantsgirlfriend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUREFIRRE View Post
    Hi, I posted about a week ago on the manufacturer Caraco. I was using the kind by Amide and then Walgreens changed and gave me Caraco. I hate these pills! They make me sooooo sleepy and I called the pharmacy and told them that I wanted to transfer my prescription to another pharmacy because the ones they gave me weren't working. The pharmacist called the supplier and it took a week for me to get the Amide back. Good luck!
    Ugh, I just got mine refilled today and when she gave them to me I saw the Caraco on them and asked her about it. She said that they don't carry Amide anymore! Now I am really worried that these are going to ****. I think he will give me another refill but I really don't want to go a month on ****y pills that aren't as good.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster

Default I had Amide now Caraco

Hi, I posted about a week ago on the manufacturer Caraco. I was using the kind by Amide and then Walgreens changed and gave me Caraco. I hate these pills! They make me sooooo sleepy and I called the pharmacy and told them that I wanted to transfer my prescription to another pharmacy because the ones they gave me weren't working. The pharmacist called the supplier and it took a week for me to get the Amide back. Good luck!

Hang on.... I just posted about how wretched I feel, and my pills are from Walgreens and are manufactured by Caraco.

I used to get my Phen from a weight loss clinic here in town, and the pills looked quite different from the ones I got at Walgreens a couple of days ago. I felt great the two times before I was on Phentermine, and now I feel like crap.

I wonder if there really IS a difference...I know that all the generics will have Phentermine 37.5mg in them, but the inactive ingredients (binders, etc.) may be what is making me feel so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by yohkos View Post
    Sassy, Have you tried it? So far, I notice I don't get the headaches and that is good. But on the bad side, I had to take a whole one, when I usually just take a half to cut my appetite. hmmm, maybe next time I will pay more somewhere else for a different manufacturer. That ****s.

Let me know what you think.
    I took the first one today. I'm bound to have some side effects again..because I haven't taken phen for over week til today! I will let you know how it goes!

Sassy, Have you tried it? So far, I notice I don't get the headaches and that is good. But on the bad side, I had to take a whole one, when I usually just take a half to cut my appetite. hmmm, maybe next time I will pay more somewhere else for a different manufacturer. That ****s.

Let me know what you think.

If the script is bad then you probably should call a few other area pharmacies. Would it be worth a 20 minute drive to get the other stuff to you? If so then call every town around you until you find what you want. Or you can even ask at the pharmacy where you got it filled if that is the only manufacturer that they carry or if they can order different stuff if you give them a couple days advance notice. Be careful as they may charge you for that. I don't know. Other than that, i'm not sure what you can do.
    Get thin and God Bless! Gina

I swear I'm trapped in that body somewhere!

07/01 - 225 (first day on phen)
    07/05 - 219 (yeah!)
    07/14 - 215.5 (so close to 10 I can taste it!!)

Quote Originally Posted by sergeantsgirlfriend View Post
    Hmm, I wonder if I should ask for the same ones again. I don't want some ****y kind.
    I was worried about it too. What happened with me, my doctor is like an hour and half away (where I used to live) and I got my script filled while I was there, I guess because I was excited, lol. Always went to Kmart. Then...when I got my new script filled I did it in my home town and went to walgreens. I was worried about the different mfg, but I decided to go ahead and see what it was like. Now I'm a lil worried about it.

If it ****s, I dunno what to do. I mean I can call around and see if anyone has the ones made by mutual, but if it's from a pharmacy that doesn't accept that discount card I'll be screwed. Kmart wasn't on the pharmacy list I don't think.

Anyone have any suggestions on what to do if this script ****s?

Hmm, I wonder if I should ask for the same ones again. I don't want some ****y kind.

Quote Originally Posted by sergeantsgirlfriend View Post
    Mine were made by Amide. I wonder how many different kinds they have there?
    There are a few that I know of..such as mutual, caraco, amide and qualistat (or something like that). And I think there are others.

Mine were made by Amide. I wonder how many different kinds they have there?

Well I use the generic too, but different places manufacture generic scripts. They all have to have the same active ingredient, but can put their own spin on it I guess (so to speak). You can look at your pill bottle and it'll tell you who made it.

shoot, i never even bothered to look to see where mine were from! I get the generic stuff though. SSSSOOOOOO much cheaper and I'm so broke anyway! Sorry, i can't help on this one.
    Get thin and God Bless! Gina

I swear I'm trapped in that body somewhere!

07/01 - 225 (first day on phen)
    07/05 - 219 (yeah!)
    07/14 - 215.5 (so close to 10 I can taste it!!)

I got mine from there but they were made by another company, something with an A.

I have been wondering the same thing. I saw one post that someone did not like them. Anyone else know. I just took one this morning and it seems to be working fine.

Default Mfg Caraco...???

Has anyone had phen that was manufactured by caraco? My first set of pills were made by mutual. I got these from walgreens and dunno what to expect. Today is the first day for taking them so I guess I'll see how they work, but I just wanted to see if anyone else had any luck with them.