Magnesium Citrate???????
    Photos
    View albums

Oh, and after I went to the bathroom I was 2 pounds down.

I can smell 155!!!!!!!!!!!!:spider_red:

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by tarekawilson View Post
    I think i may just stick with the super dieter's tea bec now i'm scared

I agree Tareka! I will stick with the tea too. I found if it doesn't thoroughly clean you out I would steep the tea in 12 ounces of water instead of 6. I did it last night and this morning I went right to the bathroom.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I tend to get really bloated close to TOM. I took it a week ago and it really helped decrease my PMS symptoms. I tend to gain about 5 pounds during TOM which is very discouraging even though I know it will go away after my cycle. But the mc kept me from gaining that five. It's not cute though. You do run to the bathroom a lot. I think I must've gone at least ten times. Like everytime I sat down I was getting back up. And it comes out like a rain shower. Your stomach rumbles like a valcano. At least mine did. I probably won't take it again until next month if I swell up like a elephant around TOM. Other than that I agree with everyone else. I woudn't use it unless I REALLY needed to have movement....and I did!!!

Photos
    View albums

I did it, and it works well....3 lbs one day

5/27/08- 202lb SW
    6/23/08- 195lbs (1st Month Dr. Visit)
    6/27/08- 194lbs
    7/5/08 - 192lbs
    7/10/08 - 189lbs

Mini Goals

190- 7/10/08
    180-
    170-
    Super Duper Goal 160--------

Photos
    View albums

I think i may just stick with the super dieter's tea bec now i'm scared
    "Live harder but love even harder"

[B]SW 226.6[/B
    ] Had some plms and got off track but im back and ready to start all over and lose even more!

Photos
    View albums

I would only recommend it in extreme cases of constipation.

This is the "nurse's view": It's a fairly strong stimulant laxative, and can cause cramping. Plus, if abused, it can lead to electrolyte disturbances and dependence. It's not really meant to be used as a weight loss aid.

That being said, I've used it twice while I've been on Phentermine. But I felt it was a crucial, life or death (or at least I felt that way...5 days and 6 days with no poop!!) issue. I drank it down (YUCK!) and about two to three hours later I started going. My husband died laughing every time he saw me jump up and do the stiff-legged run to the bathroom, which was about every 10 minutes for a couple of hours. After that, it was all good. I have never been so relieved to poop in my whole life! I actually have a bottle in the fridge 'just in case' I get backed up on this round of Phen.

If you're just looking to keep the plumbing flowing freely, I would just try to increase my water intake and take OTC docusate sodium (a stool softener) or Milk of Magnesia. Start off with two tablespoons nightly and once things 'get going' adjust your dose up or down as needed.
    Last edited by mmoore1851; July 7th, 2008 at 02:38 PM.

Photos
    View albums

If you find something that works please let me know. I agree with you about the super dieter's tea. It good the first two times for me but I need something to completely clean me out.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I've used this twice and it worked great! took about 3hours to work. I drank the full 10oz bottle. No cramping or anything. I only used it when I was desperate.
    Height 5'3

SW 178 06/03/08
    CW 174 06/09/08
    CW 171 06/16/08
    CW 169.4 06/24/08
    CW 167.4 06/30/08
    CW 168.7 07/07/08 TOM!!!
    CW 165.3 07/10/08
    CW 161.3 07/16/08
    CW 158.4 08/04/08 FINALLY LOST 20LBS!!!!

August 8th found out I was expecting
    August 20th Miscarried at 7 weeks.

09/25 Begin Phen again

SW 161
    CW 155 10/13/08 (down 23lbs)
    CW 154 12/09/08

Photos
    View albums

i have used it in the past when i was really backed up, but it isn't the kind of thing that you want to take all the time.....It is kind of extreme and just like laxatives if you abuse it then your body will forget how to go on its own..........

I keep a bottle on hand for emergencies, and in the past I have used it once every three weeks or so but the last time it didnt' work so well so i stopped.

I really recommend taking some kind of colon cleanse, it helps to keep everything moving..or m aybe even Colace every day to keep things soft.
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

Photos
    View albums

I haven't used it personally but on that thread "Woot! For anyone needing to poo" or something like that. There's several on there that used it with luck!

I think it's pretty cheap alternative to try...so I say try it and see what it does for ya! I think my mom's used it with some luck...but her system is totally messed up and lots of things don't work the greatest.

Good luck! And I believe most stores have it...target, walmart, pharmacies, etc.

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by tarekawilson View Post
    has anyone used magnesium citrate with any luck???? or maybe used something else that worked for them? I've tried the Super Dieter's Tea and it's working a little but didn't do the job all the way for me and I still feel uncomfortable so I stopped using it last week so now my problems even worse.

I know a lot of people that it works for, I unfortunately, I am not one of those people.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Photos
    View albums

Default Magnesium Citrate???????

has anyone used magnesium citrate with any luck???? or maybe used something else that worked for them? I've tried the Super Dieter's Tea and it's working a little but didn't do the job all the way for me and I still feel uncomfortable so I stopped using it last week so now my problems even worse.
    "Live harder but love even harder"

[B]SW 226.6[/B
    ] Had some plms and got off track but im back and ready to start all over and lose even more!