I have a dilemna
    Photos
    View albums

Gum for the cigs and I'd try the meal plan without the phen first.

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Blessed are those who hunger and thirst, for they are sticking to their diets.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

All I can say is GOOD LUCK!!!!!!! I really admire people who quit smoking. I never have smoked or even tried it but I give a lot of credit to people who quit!
    7lbs to goal
    "Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!"~anonymous

Photos
    View albums

I don't know, but for the smoking thing... chew gum. Instead of reaching fo food, reach for a piece of sugar free gum. That may help. Good luck.
    Keep on Keepin' on!

Photos
    View albums

Are you sure you are not trying to do too much at once? Are you the type who thrives on doing lots of things at once? I know I can't quit smoking and work on my weight at the same time. It's just too much for me. You may be different, though.
    If you can split your pills, you may want to try to that to make your script last longer. That way your 30 days supply would stretch to 60 days and may help you feel less stressed about it being your last one. Alternatively, you could start taking it every other day, then every three days, etc.... Did you doctor say no more ever or do you just need to take a break from it?
    As far as taking it while you are on the meal system, you can try going off the phen for awhile and go back on if you're too hungry. It doesn't have to be all or nothing. In fact, thinking that way may freak you out so much that you unconsciously set yourself up for failure when it gets hard to do whatever you have decided.
    I hope this all makes sense. I don't feel like I'm thinking too clearly at the moment.

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by gcronots View Post
    Why dont you just buy the phen *************. You can order as much as you need.
    That's what I do after I finished the dr. prescription, and I Must say that if I knew about it before I would have ********************* from the beginning (because it's just cheaper). Just have to be responsible about it.

*edit by mod*
    Where do you go online to get it without an **, I was having a hard time getting it without seeing a Dr.

Madd, agree with Scat...........I would keep in reserve for emergency situations like when you start the new diet. Good Luck!!
    Last edited by [-Susanne-]; July 8th, 2008 at 03:47 AM.

Highest Weight 196
    Lost 50lbs on Phentermine + WW
    Gained 15lbs 8/09-2/10
    Started HCG 2/19/10
    3/19/10 Down 20.6lbs
    Currently on Phase 3 of HCG Diet
    Staring Phase 2 again 4/9

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

Why dont you just buy the phen *************. You can order as much as you need.
    That's what I do after I finished the dr. prescription, and I Must say that if I knew about it before I would have ********************* from the beginning (because it's just cheaper). Just have to be responsible about it.

*edit by mod*
    Last edited by [-Susanne-]; July 7th, 2008 at 09:46 AM.

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Is it possible to find another doctor - so when one stops another one will prescibe it? It's my lame suggestion since that is what I have lined up in 2 months to do
    :::::::::::: hanging head in weight loss / junkie shame ::::::::::::::::::::::

Best of luck to you quiting smoking ... to me there's no bigger accomplishment.

Photos
    View albums

Personally, I would try the food plan without phen at first and see if I could tolerate that. I did that kind of food plan in the past, and when you have to back to eating regular food again it is hard...the phen will come in handy then...

Just my two cents

Stop stressing, I know many that were very succesful doing nutrisystem and jenny craig.....it is all laid out for you, no guessing about how many calories to eat, etc. I was considering it myself but it is so bloody expensive plus I don't have room in my tiny freezer for the meals!

you can do this!
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

Photos
    View albums

Default I have a dilemna

The dr gave me a script for my LAST month of phen....he says no more after this.
    I am in my second week of lite and easy....which is like the US Nutrisystem...where I get all my food delivered every week. Now my dilemna....do I fill the script and take the phen while I am on the meal plan or wait until I have finished with it and use the phen then? I can't make a decision what would be best.....I am also trying to quit smoking and find I am getting hungry or looking for food because I am not smoking as much, but I cant eat because I am only allowed what is supplied with the meal plan which is 3 meals and 2 snacks a day. This is doing my head in...do I take the phen and hope the food cravings go so I can focus on quitting smoking or do I battle on and use the phen when I go off the meal plan to help me then????