New To This

Thread: New To This

Banned

hope your feeling and healing well after the surgery.
    what dos. do you use? How has it worked for you in the past?

2. Advertising
    advertising

Quote Originally Posted by Brick City Babe View Post
    Hello everyone,

I'm not so new to this. I was taking phen several months ago, and I made some excellent progress. However, I got into a car accident in October 2007 and I have been going through months of physical therapy and I had shoulder surgery in May 2008. But, I am finally back. I went to my doctor on Friday, and I was happy to tell him that him that I am no longer taking any pain medications. Long story short, I filled my phen prescription first thing Saturday morning.

Ladies, I am tired of being fat. i am ready to get it together. I have been feeling miserable for months, and I am starting to feel like my old self again. I have plenty of energy that has been bottled up for months and I'm ready to make some use of it.

I will check back w/ everyone in a while to let you'll know how I'm doing. By the way this site is wonderful everyone is positive and encouraging.

Thanks.

hope u are feeling better after ur surgery. Good luck How much did u lose b4 on phen?
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

we have something in common i also used phen last fall with great results and i got into a car accident and had shoulder surgery at the end of janurary and just finished physcial therapy as well and started back on phne 7/1/08!!!!!! Welcome the site!
    "Live harder but love even harder"

[B]SW 226.6[/B
    ] Had some plms and got off track but im back and ready to start all over and lose even more!

I'm glad you are healthy after your wreck. Good luck, and keep us posted on your progress.
    Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.

SW 7/3/08: 208
    7/5/08: 204
    7/10/08: 196

GW: 140 lbs.

Phen Newbie

Default New To This

Hello everyone,

I'm not so new to this. I was taking phen several months ago, and I made some excellent progress. However, I got into a car accident in October 2007 and I have been going through months of physical therapy and I had shoulder surgery in May 2008. But, I am finally back. I went to my doctor on Friday, and I was happy to tell him that him that I am no longer taking any pain medications. Long story short, I filled my phen prescription first thing Saturday morning.

Ladies, I am tired of being fat. i am ready to get it together. I have been feeling miserable for months, and I am starting to feel like my old self again. I have plenty of energy that has been bottled up for months and I'm ready to make some use of it.

I will check back w/ everyone in a while to let you'll know how I'm doing. By the way this site is wonderful everyone is positive and encouraging.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Brick City Babe; July 6th, 2008 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Spelling