1 month biggest loser progress pics
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by sassychica View Post
    Thanks lady! You're looking awesome yourself!!!

Update on biggest loser: Down another 1.6 pounds. That equals 12.6 pounds since June 5th! I go for my weigh in at the doc on July 21st and I think I'll be past the 10 pound mark by then. Sooo anyway...there's my update!

Love you all!
    wow u look wonderful !! i agree with everyone else, i think u lost loads of inches, especially in the hips. I know ur gonna win!!!
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by newme2008 View Post
    all i have to say is OMG! what i difference 11 lbs makes. you had to lose a lot of inches
    Thanks lady! You're looking awesome yourself!!!

Update on biggest loser: Down another 1.6 pounds. That equals 12.6 pounds since June 5th! I go for my weigh in at the doc on July 21st and I think I'll be past the 10 pound mark by then. Sooo anyway...there's my update!

Love you all!

Photos
    View albums

all i have to say is OMG! what i difference 11 lbs makes. you had to lose a lot of inches

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by lailbanana View Post
    you are doing awsum! wow thats crazy.... woo hooo oooooo keep it up hottie
    Haha! Thanks! I love your dress!!!

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by ARchick View Post
    Hey THANKS for the information.........I've always wanted to have it done, but thought it was alot more expensive........I heard a few years ago, it was like 500.00...or more. I use a CHI to straighten it and it works good on my hair........but I go outside and here come the CURLS......and there not pretty curls....lol.......I'm gonna check with the girl that does my hair........I'm going for a cut and color tomorrow. Do you know if you can do it, on colored hair........I'm over 40, and have lots of gray, so I have to cover that up. Thanks again..........oh btw, I live north of Little Rock, about 40 miles.
    Well if you live North of Little Rock...don't guess you'll be coming up this way to get your hair done..lol. I was gonna suggest my aunt! Anyway...I don't really know how much it is...b/c I don't have to pay for it...(yeah I ****, lol). Here it might be cheaper. I also remember a few years ago it being around $500. I think it'd be safe to say that it'll def. be between 200-500 bucks. Different ones may cost less...not sure.

And you can do it on colored hair! I have colored and highlighted hair. My aunt only uses semi perm. color though...so doing the straightener...it kinda stripped the color off. But they make different ones specifically for chemically treated hair and resistant hair (like doesn't take perms well and that kinda stuff).

Photos
    View albums

you are doing awsum! wow thats crazy.... woo hooo oooooo keep it up hottie
    www.youtube.com/lailbanana (my weight loss process)

3/1 Starting Weight 253
    3/22 Drs visit = 246.8
    3/23 Started Adipex-p
    12/5 181 ONDERLAND YAY!!!

** down 72 lbs**

Smile it increases your face value
    1st pix- march 08
    2nd pix- thanksgiving 08

Photos
    View albums

Where in arkansas do you live? My aunt (which is a hairdresser) straightened my hair. She lives in northeast arkansas. Anyway...i would definitely have it done at a salon. There are several different brands...like chi has one and rusk and matrix i think. I used matrix the first time and this time we used rusk and I think it's a much better straightener. Basically what happens is they put the first stuff on your hair...you leave it on for a lil while...rinse it...blow dry it, flatten it with a flat iron ( you have to do very small sections at a time), then put the second part on...let it process...rinse it..blow dry it..and flatten it again. It's a 3-4 hour process depending on length of hair.

I totally understand about the humidity...it's the same wehre i live in southeast MO. Which is exactly why i got mine straightened. With this cute lil cut...it wouldn't stay straight. I have pretty frizzy hair..and alot of natural curl.

I am not quite sure how much it costs...but i'd say over a hundred bucks because it takes so long. Like i think it might would be cheaper if you went to an independent salon...but if you go to a big chain salon it's gonna cost a lot more. It might even cost 200 bucks.
    Hey THANKS for the information.........I've always wanted to have it done, but thought it was alot more expensive........I heard a few years ago, it was like 500.00...or more. I use a CHI to straighten it and it works good on my hair........but I go outside and here come the CURLS......and there not pretty curls....lol.......I'm gonna check with the girl that does my hair........I'm going for a cut and color tomorrow. Do you know if you can do it, on colored hair........I'm over 40, and have lots of gray, so I have to cover that up. Thanks again..........oh btw, I live north of Little Rock, about 40 miles.
    My Pic is a pic of me and my hubby at Christmas time 2007!!! I'm standing behind him so you can't see my FAT!!!!!

SW: 020808 164

CW: 030807 158

Photos
    View albums

Good job. Hips definitely look like they are shrinking!
    -------------------
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. - Gandhi

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Sivad View Post
    Is your hair naturally curly or was it a perm???? I want to get mine straightened but I'm afraid of what will happen when it grows back out. Will I have CURLY ROOTS like straight hair is when it's permed and starts growing out....with straight roots?????
    I have naturally curly hair...in the pic though it was a perm. What happened was a couple years ago I got it perm. straightened...and i was tired of it being straight...so i got a perm. Now that i got my hair all chopped off...it didn't wanna lay right and all that..so my aunt suggested a straightener...so we did that..and gosh it makes like so much easier.

From what I remember before...when the hair grew out...it is wavier than the rest..but it was still a whole helluva lot easier straightening your hair even with the new growth. I have super frizzy hair so i still have to flatten it even with the chemically straightened stuff. So if you don't do that...you'll prolly have to when it starts growing out.

And thanks ladies again..for the compliments!! I'm trying to not lose all of my booty!! I like it...i just don't want it as big, lol!

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by ARchick View Post
    I can tell a HUGE difference.........it looks like MORE than 11 pounds........you must have lost a ton of inches........WAY TO GO.

I don't post much here but I do read, at least I try too..........I've been out of town for 2 weeks, in Florida most of the time......and I didn't gain not one pound while I was gone.........YEAH ME!!!! LOL Anyway, can one of you gals that have had your hair straightened, PLEASE tell me how it's done, what you use, and how much it cost?? Oh do you do it yourself??? I'd love to have mine done.........I have very curly hair but I wear in straight, but in Arkansas, with this humidity, it's almost impossible to keep it straight, when you go outside in the heat.
    Where in arkansas do you live? My aunt (which is a hairdresser) straightened my hair. She lives in northeast arkansas. Anyway...i would definitely have it done at a salon. There are several different brands...like chi has one and rusk and matrix i think. I used matrix the first time and this time we used rusk and I think it's a much better straightener. Basically what happens is they put the first stuff on your hair...you leave it on for a lil while...rinse it...blow dry it, flatten it with a flat iron ( you have to do very small sections at a time), then put the second part on...let it process...rinse it..blow dry it..and flatten it again. It's a 3-4 hour process depending on length of hair.

I totally understand about the humidity...it's the same wehre i live in southeast MO. Which is exactly why i got mine straightened. With this cute lil cut...it wouldn't stay straight. I have pretty frizzy hair..and alot of natural curl.

I am not quite sure how much it costs...but i'd say over a hundred bucks because it takes so long. Like i think it might would be cheaper if you went to an independent salon...but if you go to a big chain salon it's gonna cost a lot more. It might even cost 200 bucks.

Photos
    View albums

WOW! You are melting away. Now, try not to lose too much of the booty. LOL I think I see most of the loss there. Your mid-section is definitely showing a loss there too. You're well on your way girl.

Love the hair, you're such a cutie!

Height 5'7
    SW - 178 (2-20-08)
    GW- 155
    Lost 16.4 lbs in 6 weeks on phen
    Lost additonal 9.6 after phen from 4-9-08 to 6-20-08
    Below goal & size 8 in most things 6-20-08

DESPERATELY TRYING TO MAINTAIN!

LIFE AFTER PHEN CHALLENGE

[[/url]

Photos
    View albums

I have had my aunt chop on my hair some more. And we permanently straightened it today. Here is the outcome:

Is your hair naturally curly or was it a perm???? I want to get mine straightened but I'm afraid of what will happen when it grows back out. Will I have CURLY ROOTS like straight hair is when it's permed and starts growing out....with straight roots?????
    07/21/10 - 247 lbs
    06-14-2010 - 256Lbs
    1st doc visit 06-17-10: 253
    MiniGoal: By August 21, 12 more pounds
    1 month goal: 235 by August 21

Photos
    View albums

I can tell a HUGE difference.........it looks like MORE than 11 pounds........you must have lost a ton of inches........WAY TO GO.

I don't post much here but I do read, at least I try too..........I've been out of town for 2 weeks, in Florida most of the time......and I didn't gain not one pound while I was gone.........YEAH ME!!!! LOL Anyway, can one of you gals that have had your hair straightened, PLEASE tell me how it's done, what you use, and how much it cost?? Oh do you do it yourself??? I'd love to have mine done.........I have very curly hair but I wear in straight, but in Arkansas, with this humidity, it's almost impossible to keep it straight, when you go outside in the heat.
    My Pic is a pic of me and my hubby at Christmas time 2007!!! I'm standing behind him so you can't see my FAT!!!!!

SW: 020808 164

CW: 030807 158

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by scatanafas View Post
    wow, i can see a big difference....look how your arms hang down straight down your sides now? Before they couldnt' do that...you are alot smaller...just imagine how much further you can go and how much more you can accomplish..you are unstoppable girl!
    Thanks scat!! I am gonna be trekking this road for awhile! Until I reach my goal! Not even sure what that is yet, lol!

Thanks Momz for the kind words!!

Photos
    View albums

wow, i can see a big difference....look how your arms hang down straight down your sides now? Before they couldnt' do that...you are alot smaller...just imagine how much further you can go and how much more you can accomplish..you are unstoppable girl!
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

Photos
    View albums

WELL MISS SASSY LADY YOU LOOK GOOD. I CAN TELL A CHANGE IN YOUR LEGS ,WAIST AND YOUR FACE- GREAT JOB KEEP IT UP!!!!
    I AM SO HAPPY TO BE HERE I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN.I STARTED PHEN,HCG AND B12 INJECTIONS ON 4/15/08 AND TODAY 4/19/08 I HAVE LOST 7LBS,YEAH!! I FEEL TREMENDOUS.

SO LADIES AND GENTS PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS ][/IMG]

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Misty2262 View Post
    woot woot! sexy lady watch out!

I'm laughing cuz I'm slowly watching your a s s disappear like mine did! Guarantee that you won't have a slammin jammin booty soon enough.....I swear mine is like concaving now! You look great and I'm very proud of you.......now get yo a s s to DC and find a job so we can be roomies!

Kathie
    I love you kathie! You make me laugh so hard! I got way too much booty to be losing all of it! If you seen my momma and my sister, the big booty runs in the family! I better not lose all of it because I'll be pissed as all get out!

Oh and I'm working on it! Promise!

Photos
    View albums

woot woot! sexy lady watch out!

I'm laughing cuz I'm slowly watching your a s s disappear like mine did! Guarantee that you won't have a slammin jammin booty soon enough.....I swear mine is like concaving now! You look great and I'm very proud of you.......now get yo a s s to DC and find a job so we can be roomies!

Kathie

SW 289 2/27/2008 Sz 28
    229 8/07/2008 Sz 16/18

2/27/2008 - Began Phen -size 28

3/2008 - size 24

9/2008 - size 18

Photos
    View albums

Thanks ladies!! I appreciate all the nice things you say soooo much!! It helps me to keep going!!

Photos
    View albums

You look phentastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SW-268 (5-16-08)
    (5-26) 263
    (8-11) 234

1st MINI GOAL=========>230

Photos
    View albums

You look great!!! Ditto to what everyone has said! The hair, the weight loss..YOU GO!! And don't forget to measure and track your inches loss too!!

Everything happens for a reason

Photos
    View albums

I have had my aunt chop on my hair some more. And we permanently straightened it today. Here is the outcome:

You look FAB!!! I can tell a big difference... your whole middle, thighs, it all is a lot smaller! Love the new due and the glasses too! I have a similar style. I need to permanently straighten my hair again... but my husband likes it when I go curly. LOL. But it's such a pain in the arse to straighten it with the flat iron and all! Ugh!

Re-started Phen 7/16/11
    (after gaining nearly all back in the last several months of stress - had kept it off for over two years)
    SW: 229.4 lbs at 5'11"
    221.1 on 7/23/11 @ one week!!

PREVIOUSLY:
    I'M IN ONEDERLAND!!!
    Started Phen 5/24/08
    SW: 231 lbs at 5'11"
    214 lbs on 6/23/08 @ one month follow up Dr. visit
    204 lbs on 7/29/08 @ two month follow up Dr. visit
    197 lbs on 08/15/2008
    190 lbs at end of 3 month Dr. approved diet
    TOTAL LOSS: 41 lbs.

Photos
    View albums

Thanks so much ladies!! It's about time I lose something other than boobs!!! I needa lose a lot more of this booty!!

Love you all!

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by dalako View Post
    WOW!!! Are you sure that's only 11 lbs?? DId you measure inches? Cuz you look like you lost more than 11lbs...

You look great!!!!
    I agree, you had to lose a lot of inches. Lookin' good. I love the hair too.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Photos
    View albums

You look wonderful! Keep up the hard work! You are doing great!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast