ultrasound pics

Thread: ultrasound pics

Quote Originally Posted by insearchofme View Post
    Don't feel bad about not being excited. Everyone expects you to behave a certain way we you discover you are pregnant, but it is really hard to simply switch gears when you we sooo focused on achieving your weight loss goal. This happened to me as well. A few days into the 6 Week Body Makeover program I discovered I was pregnant. I had already lost 10lbs and thought I was in "the zone," so finding out I was pregnant was definitely not the best news in the world.

The one thing you have to remember is that you don't have to gain an extreme amount of weight during pregnancy. You are doing a great job so far. My first two pregnancies, I gained nearly 100lbs both times and the third time was only slightly less. The last time around, I was determined not to make the same mistakes again. I don't think I gained 20lbs the whole pregnancy. It was not until after the death of my father-in-law a few days after I gave birth, that I began to eat uncontrollably.

You have nothing to feel guilty about. It is apparent that you love your baby. Thanks for sharing your precious photos with us. I am now anxiously waiting to hear whether you are having a boy or a girl, so give us an update as soon as you find out.

BTW--I am happy that you are still haning around. When you told us you were pregnant I figured you would be gone for good.
    I couldn't leave..i love it here too much..haha. I am just not posting as much and in the chat room more often..

thanks for all the replies

2. Advertising
    advertising

Diamond Phenster

Some one said "these always make me cry"

I know I bawled for days and days ... probably not the same kind of tears most women experience. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by greenapplegirl77 View Post
    hey guys Thanks for resonding The heartrate was 155bpm..I can't beleive how fast the baby is developing..it is so amazing. I feel so guilty for not being as excited this time around..but I already know what is happening..haha

I have been doing really good. I am going to admit I didn't take my vitamins with my first two like I should have..but I am taking them with this one. I have only gained 5 lbs..and with my other two I had alrady gained 15 by this time..so still hoping i don't gain so much!!
    Don't feel bad about not being excited. Everyone expects you to behave a certain way we you discover you are pregnant, but it is really hard to simply switch gears when you we sooo focused on achieving your weight loss goal. This happened to me as well. A few days into the 6 Week Body Makeover program I discovered I was pregnant. I had already lost 10lbs and thought I was in "the zone," so finding out I was pregnant was definitely not the best news in the world.

The one thing you have to remember is that you don't have to gain an extreme amount of weight during pregnancy. You are doing a great job so far. My first two pregnancies, I gained nearly 100lbs both times and the third time was only slightly less. The last time around, I was determined not to make the same mistakes again. I don't think I gained 20lbs the whole pregnancy. It was not until after the death of my father-in-law a few days after I gave birth, that I began to eat uncontrollably.

You have nothing to feel guilty about. It is apparent that you love your baby. Thanks for sharing your precious photos with us. I am now anxiously waiting to hear whether you are having a boy or a girl, so give us an update as soon as you find out.

BTW--I am happy that you are still haning around. When you told us you were pregnant I figured you would be gone for good.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

BronzyBella

Awww......congratulations!!! Thanks for posting them. Continue to keep us updated!!!!

How exciting!!!!!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Awww how sweet! Yay for babies!!

hey guys Thanks for resonding The heartrate was 155bpm..I can't beleive how fast the baby is developing..it is so amazing. I feel so guilty for not being as excited this time around..but I already know what is happening..haha

I have been doing really good. I am going to admit I didn't take my vitamins with my first two like I should have..but I am taking them with this one. I have only gained 5 lbs..and with my other two I had alrady gained 15 by this time..so still hoping i don't gain so much!!

Awwww!!!!!!! I love these!!! So stinkin' Cute!!!!!!
    Did you get the heart rate?

what a cute little peanut!!!!!!!!!!!
    Height= 5'8"
    SW = 259 1/24/08
    CW 2/21/08 = 238 Lost 20 lbs
    CW 3/20/08 = 234 total 24 lbs went off phen
    CW 4/18/08 = 221 toal 33 lbs *reached mini goal
    CW 6/9/08 = TOM & Vacation.... 231 dang it- But it was fun
    CW 7/1/08 = 222
    CW 8/5/08 = 215 -Down 45lbs WOOT WOOT!!!!

Next Mini Goal = 210

how sweet! thanks for sharing...........if you get the opportunity you should get the 3D ultrasound at least once. it's sooo cool. congrats!

4-2-08 202.2 lbs SW (began b12/lipo shot 1 a week - no phen)
    4-9-08 193.6 lbs
    4-16-08 190.8 lbs
    4-23-08 188.0 lbs
    4-30-08 185.6 lbs
    5-7-08 185.6 lbs
    5-14-08 181.2 lbs
    5-21-08 178.8 lbs
    5-28-08 177.6 lbs
    6-04-08 176.8 lbs (stopped the shots. trying it on my own)
    6-16-08 175.6 lbs (went back to the shots today!)
    7-9-08 170.6 lbs (slowing down, but still going down!)

CONGRATULATIONS GREENIE!!!!!! So glad you got the Ultrasound done. Wow...13 weeks already. That precious little person will be here before you know it!!! Feel good and take care of you two!

Awwwe!! How adorable!!! At 13 weeks my Dr was able to tell the sex but that was only because my son was "spread eagle" all over the place.

I love the profile sonogram pics, looks like it might be a boy??? You'll have to keep us posted.

Congratulations on your blessing!

Highest Weight 196
    Lost 50lbs on Phentermine + WW
    Gained 15lbs 8/09-2/10
    Started HCG 2/19/10
    3/19/10 Down 20.6lbs
    Currently on Phase 3 of HCG Diet
    Staring Phase 2 again 4/9

I Love these .......they always make me cry!!!!!!!!!! did you get a heart rate # ????
    ]before 220-225
    now 141
    'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Diamond Phenster

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

How are you doing?

Aww, that looks like it's profile in the right picture. I can't wait for my sister to get her's done. She's just a few weeks along, too. Good to see you on here again......don't see ya much.

Default ultrasound pics

[/IMG]

Hey guys I got my first ultrasound done..it looks good, but we can't tell the sex..too early. I am right at 13 weeks now.