Smoking and Phen

I smoke too....it's so hard to try to diet and not smoke. I did quit during my pregnancy and even for 2 months after I had my baby, but then I really started to diet and I was stressed out one night and bummed one from a friend....Oh God it tasted so good, I missed it more than I realized.....so the next day I bought a pack and it was all downhill from there! I started only smoking like a 1/4 pack a day, now I am up to 1/2 a pack a day. And yes you can really chain them on the phen.....but luckily I do not smoke in my home, so i have to go outside to **** one down....and it's HOT here, so I don't go out there as often. If I did smoke in my home I would probably easily be a pack a day. I am like the rest fo you though....it's too hard to give up all your vices at once. I will quit again after I get down to my goal weight.

My Perfect Baby

HT: 6'0"
    Pregnant right now...will be posting goals in December to lose the baby weight.
    Main goal: I wanna look good naked and of course have a healthy BMI. At 162 for my height my BMI would be the perfect 22

2. Advertising
    advertising

i have smoked int he past on and off, I can't say I was ever a heavy duty smoker. after seeing all those sick people with heart disease in ICU I won't be touching a cancer stick.....not for a while atleast....I know so many people that gain after they quit, so maybe taking phen when you quit can be a good thing..unless it makes you crankier......

Me? i'll just shop myself to death..they'll find me at Barney's covered in shoes in the shoe department...with a big smile on my face.................
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

Silver Phenster

Okay this is crazy. I am almost at two packs today. Disgusted with myself. No self control whatsoever with smoking and phen.

Silver Phenster

^ I notice that too. I could give up the nicotine (probably lol) but the habit of it....I mean, I used to reach for food even more than I do now, now I reach for a cigarette. Replacing another bad habit with another bad habit >.<

I smoke too, I want to quit also but I want to wait until I get control of my eating habits and weight before I attempt the non smoking thing.

I think I'm gonna try those smokeless cigarettes while using the patch and see what happens. I quit smoking before with the patch and I didn't miss the nicotine, I'm a creature of habit so I missed the actual movements involved with smoking. I couldn't figure out what to do with my hands!! lol!

Highest Weight 196
    Lost 50lbs on Phentermine + WW
    Gained 15lbs 8/09-2/10
    Started HCG 2/19/10
    3/19/10 Down 20.6lbs
    Currently on Phase 3 of HCG Diet
    Staring Phase 2 again 4/9

I smoke too and yep I smoke more since starting the phen...was a pack a day and now about a pack and a fourth a day...
    No way in H E L L will I try to quit before I lose at least half the weight I need to lose...I hate them too...plus
    they ain't getting no cheaper...Ciggies around here go up about every 3 months...

So, besides the health factor of smoking, my pocket book could use a break too...Just now right now!

My starting face! My new do, 6 months later!

Silver Phenster

I have a love/hate relationship with cigarettes. It is true, quitting is so hard! I feel like I can't get 100% out of my exercises because I smoke. I do fine at curves, but when I try and job it feels like I am having an asthma attack...and I've never HAD asthma.

I somke now too...

I quit ..then I smoke ...then i quit....then I smoke!!!!!

I will quit again..However, It will be after I get rid of some baggage...
    1) The a s* wipe that I am married to
    2) The last 20 lbs of extra love I have gotten from having children
    3) Right before I have a tummy tuck and breast Reduction

That is the plan stan!@!

i can not quit and try to control my weight at the same time...
    but I hate the Damn things they are the devils posion!!!

Silver Phenster

^ I know! I can't give up crappy eating habits and crappy smoking habits at the same time. It's just...well, too much. The bad thing is, I LIKE smoking so I know it's going to be so hard to quit and I probably won't quit by 22. That's my goal, but....pfft. Who knows.

lol@ the not inhaling. My friend refused to give me cigarettes for the first three months because I never inhaled >.<

I remember when I was 16 and tried to be cool once, I smoked like 5 cigarettes at one sitting and came home, got sick, vowed to never smoke again. >.< And now I am at least a pack a day smoker.

But, holy crap, smoking on phen...I just want one right after the other.

I smoke as well, have for 27 yrs Too long! And I dont even count the first year I smoked cuz I didnt inhale LOL

I smoke more on phen but I am not about to try to give it up and try to change my eating habits as well! Its just too much at once!

Silver Phenster

Default Smoking and Phen

So, I know. I'm a nasty smoker. I admit this much. I smoke on average a pack a day.

I started when I turned 18 and it is coming up on my 20th birthday in a couple weeks.

My question is, are there any other phensters that smoke? I feel like I am going to kill myself smoking on phen. Of course no smoking is good for you, but I can sit when I'm taking my phen and just smoke one right after the other. Good thing is, work I obviously can't smoke.

I'd eventually like to quit (my plan is before 22...give me a year at the bar to sit and smoke >.<) but right now giving up eating all the foods I'm addicted too, it's just not realistic to quit all my vices. However, I would love to stop smoking so much, especially while on phen.

Any ideas?