A little off topic but I didn't realize the clothes I wore and the way I see myself.
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Congrats on your weight loss! I know nothing compares to being able to buy new clothes in smaller sizes. Does wonders for self confidence.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Well I think your doing fantastic!!! I can see a difference in your thumbnail and just your avatar. You should be so proud , you have lost over 30lbs . Try wearing clothes that are complimenting to your new body, even when TOM is here . Looking good always makes me feel good even If I feel like crap. The reward is when someone else notices how fine you are , you totally forget about feeling blah.

So starting tomorrow you should always wear some nice attractive clothes that compliment your new you, even on those blah days . Your beautiful and everyone should see that and your CONFIDENCE.

YOU LOOK FANTASTIC ,KEEP IT UP.
    I AM SO HAPPY TO BE HERE I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN.I STARTED PHEN,HCG AND B12 INJECTIONS ON 4/15/08 AND TODAY 4/19/08 I HAVE LOST 7LBS,YEAH!! I FEEL TREMENDOUS.

SO LADIES AND GENTS PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS ][/IMG]

Photos
    View albums

Default A little off topic but I didn't realize the clothes I wore and the way I see myself.

I didn't really realize my self image until yesterday. Okay, so last week I went to one of my nieces birthday parties and all of my family was there. I wore baggy shirts and baggy jeans because it's the only thing that I felt looked the way I felt (or what fit me I should say). Well my mom commented and said I lost alot of weight and one person just said keep it up. I didn't really think anything of it other than people just didn't notice. Well yesterday at our 4th of July celebration (my size 5 sister who just got off phen) one of my sisters come up to me and says "Well sis, I really hate to admit it but last week I really couldn't see that you lost any weight. But now that you have different clothes I have to tell you. You have lost tons. You've lost tons in your waist. I haven't seen you in jeans since you were 12 and you look fantastic. I couldn't help but feel a since of accomplishment and I'm trying to change my way of thinking to a more postive one entirely (I thought I had a postive one for the most part but I think the way I dressed told differently. Anyway, it was a mood booster for me when dumb TOM decides to come and make you feel blah. I'm going to try to wear my baggy clothes only for nighttime.

Anyway, you all are doing great. Treat yourself to some new clothes or something that makes you feel great about yourself. It might make youhave a new outlook about the way you see yourself. Haha, I just had to tell everyone. You all have been a tremendous help when it comes to continuing to lose the weight that I have to lose. Keep it up.

This is the ugliest dress but it's telling and the last time I could wear it was 12 years old.
    Last edited by lovinmyair; July 12th, 2008 at 10:47 AM.