I am in a total PANIC !!
    Photos
    View albums

Lucie! You can do this! You've already realized what the problem is and you know how to stop it. I know it's hard(I've been doing this forever it seems like). Don't panic! We're here for you!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Thanks every one

I really apreciate the kind words and the inspiration

you guys Totally ROCK

I will just have to grit my teeth and get through this

If you dont like the answer, change the question!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

SW 31.03.11 13.07 lb 189 Lbs

CW

GW 126 Lbs

Photos
    View albums

Question Phen wearing off

I read on a website called that after about 6 weeks it does stop working unless you're also on prozac or something. It said that being on the other medication as well makes it so that your body doesn't become tolerant or immune to it. I know they say there are risks, but this website also has conflicting views on that. The guy says he's a doctor. If you want the website send me a message and you can read it and talk to your doctor about it? I am already on Effexor AND Prozac for depression, and I just started Phen on Wednesday.

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by insearchofme View Post
    BREATHE!!!! Do not panic. When I first looked up and realized that I had allowed my self to gain 100lbs, PANIC is exactly what I began to do. Every time I even thought of attempting to lose weight I would PANIC again. This continued until I realized that nothing beats a failure but A TRY!!

You have got to try to work through this without being a wreck. YOU CAN DO THIS!! In the beginning, I kept telling myself that losing 100lbs at this stage in my life was nothing short of impossible. Now six months and over 50lbs later, I have a renewed since of hope and determination. This does not mean that I do not stumlbe at times and make bad choices, but I REFUSE to give up.

Make the decision TODAY to give this battle EVERYTHING that you have got. You have what it takes to get what it is you want. Just believe that you CAN, and you will.

{{{{Hugs}}}}}
    WOW! What an inspiration you are! You have such a positive attitude and you look GREAT!!! I have lurked onthis board since January and seen all your pics. You are doing amazing. I hope to God I can lose my weight.

"I'm soooo tired of being fat & flabby! Time to make a change"

Photos
    View albums

I freaked out like that when I tried to stop Phen for a week. I realized how dependent I am on Phen. Just be extra careful of what you eat and you will be fine. You can do this!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Silver Phenster sergeantsgirlfriend's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

You can do this but like she said, you can't panic. We're all here to support you and we will. You can do this and deep inside you know you can.

Photos
    View albums

BREATHE!!!! Do not panic. When I first looked up and realized that I had allowed my self to gain 100lbs, PANIC is exactly what I began to do. Every time I even thought of attempting to lose weight I would PANIC again. This continued until I realized that nothing beats a failure but A TRY!!

You have got to try to work through this without being a wreck. YOU CAN DO THIS!! In the beginning, I kept telling myself that losing 100lbs at this stage in my life was nothing short of impossible. Now six months and over 50lbs later, I have a renewed since of hope and determination. This does not mean that I do not stumlbe at times and make bad choices, but I REFUSE to give up.

Make the decision TODAY to give this battle EVERYTHING that you have got. You have what it takes to get what it is you want. Just believe that you CAN, and you will.

{{{{Hugs}}}}}
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by ceadamso View Post
    I am not sure if this is what is happening to me as well; because I dont feel a thing on them after about 7 weeks. Could be that I have done same as you which stinks so fast! I was so much more active and energized when they were working, but he never told me to come off them yet! Guess I better just pick up my pace
    I think you have the right idea that gain was such a shock this morning , although why it was i dont know, i was there every time some thing went into my mouth!! LOL

I obviously have selective calorie amnesia ! I only remember the good ones !

CW

GW 126 Lbs

Photos
    View albums

I am not sure if this is what is happening to me as well; because I dont feel a thing on them after about 7 weeks. Could be that I have done same as you which stinks so fast! I was so much more active and energized when they were working, but he never told me to come off them yet! Guess I better just pick up my pace

Photos
    View albums

Angry I am in a total PANIC !!

I went to my weight loss clinic last Friday and the dr said I have built up a tolerence to Phen

I have to have a 2 week break and then start again.!

Honest to god if Grazing and unnecessary eating were an olympic sport I would have easily won the Gold for England!!

I have weighed myself this morning ( Against my better judgement, I have to say) and I have gained 3 LBS

I am soooooooooooooooooooo cross and frustrated with myself.

If this is what I am like after a week what hope do I have for when I reach my goal weight have my Tummy tuck and dont take the Phen again EVER ???????

HELP

CW

GW 126 Lbs