Water Pills and B12 shots

What do the B12 shots do? and where do you get them?

My Perfect Baby

HT: 6'0"
    Pregnant right now...will be posting goals in December to lose the baby weight.
    Main goal: I wanna look good naked and of course have a healthy BMI. At 162 for my height my BMI would be the perfect 22

2. Advertising
    advertising

I WAS GIVEN THE WATER PILLS WITH MY PHEN. I AGREE, IF YOU TAKE PHEN AND THE WATER PILL. PHEN MAKES YOU THIRSTY. SO YOU DRINK SOMETHING. THE WATER PILL PULLS IT ALL BACK OUT OF YOUR BODY. ( WE'RE KEEPING THE TOILET PAPER COMPANIES IN BUSINESS DURING THE RECESSION) LOL............... SO NOW I DON'T TAKE THE WATER PILL ON A REGULAR BASIS. HOWEVER, IF A WANT THAT WATER WEIGHT OFF FOR LIKE A PARTY. THEN I'LL TAKE THEM FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS.
    ONLY TWO MUSCLES ARE NEEDED TO LOSE WEIGHT...........OUR LIPS

I get the shots weekly with my Dr. appts. but last week I only lost half a lb. because I've been feeling really bloated (not TOM either). So I asked the nurse about water pills and she said they are fine so I will pick up some today at Walgreens. Not really sure why I have been getting so bloated lately. I drink atleast 90 oz. of water a day and I've never been one to use salt on food so the only sodium I am ingesting is what's in the food I am eating and I really watch that as well. Anyway I will try the water pills and let you guys know how it goes.

When it is my TOM I will take Pamprin like tic tacs and they have helped alot with the water gain and bloating so maybe these water pills will help the same way.

SW: 247 (started Phen 2-11-08)
    -71 lbs. in 7 months

02-12-09 154.6

*~*First Goal: 160 lbs. *~*
    *~*Second Goal: 150 lbs. *~*

Never really thought about taking a water pill on a continual basis! Does this help?
    SW-268 (5-16-08)
    (5-26) 263
    (8-11) 234

1st MINI GOAL=========>230

About 15 years ago I saw a doc that gave me a fluid shot and within 2 hours I was having to be rushed to the emergency room...It zapped all the potassium out of my body and they had to IV me...Told me to never take fluid pills or get the shots again without over loading myself with potassium...

If you are not sure of how your body reacts to fluid pills then I'd at least take some extra potassium along with it...couldn't hurt...

My starting face! My new do, 6 months later!

Hmm I am getting the shots weekly - I love it!

Started on my own at 208
    went to weight loss doc May 14 started Bontril
    Now 186 and switching to Phen
    Angel

they seem to help, i guess. i don't know how much i have lost, but my doc appointment is on tuesday. i drink alot of water, but i swear i pee about 10 times a day. i work at walmart, and this guy who works the self check outs now insists that i kill toilets because i use the bathroom so much. it is kinda embarassing. lol

I'd like to know about the water pill as well. I get the B12 shot every month and I like it. So much so that I purchased the liquid B complex and take that daily for an extra boost of energy and metabolism booster. I have never taken the water pills though but would love to know if they do good in conjunction with Phen esp during TOM. I've just been scared to do the water pill because Phen already makes you very thirsty and I just think I'd wind up dehydrated or something. I'll wait to see what if someone posts a response to your question about that.

Everything happens for a reason

i take 2 types of water pills
    25 mg hydrochlorithizide in the am
    20 mg furosemide in the afternoon
    i take them because my blood pressure is high and i have been retaining water, especially around my ankles.
    i haven't had a b12 injection before. i wonder if they work?

Phen Newbie

Default Water Pills and B12 shots

I used phentermine about 5 years ago and with that doctor I took the 37.5 tablet, a water pill and had a B-12 shot once a month. I am now on it again but only have been prescribed the phentermine. Just wondering if anyone else takes water pills and gets a B-12 shot. It just seems like that water pill helped a lot.