Waaaay TMI, but a serious question.

yes, that is correct, in WW they told us to have 2 TB of fat a day...olive oil si GREAT
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

2. Advertising
    advertising

I also have been having that problem. I am on phen about 5 weeks now, than it occured to me, something I remembered from Weight Watchers in the past. I am eating lots of fiber and drinking more than enough water. The one thing that I have cut out are fats and without some fat in your diet it is difficult to move all that fiber out of your colon. I confirmed this with my doctor and she suggested I add some good fats such as olive oil, avacados, nuts, etc to my 1200 cal/day. I was using fat free salad dressing on my salads and I am now using olive oil and vinegar with some seasonings, also have added avacados to my salads and started eating chopped walnuts in my daily yougurt. This seems to be helping. I find that the really high fiber foods satisfy me and I don't feel hungry all day.

i have tried just about every stool softener known to man....and FINALLY after about 2-3 months of thinking i was going to die every time i had a BM i found MIRALAX....it's powder that you mix in with water and drink. you can't taste it and it works! you won't go within the hour, but you will probably go within 24 hours. now, if you are already backed up then it still may hurt the next time you go after taking it. but once that's gone if you keep taking the miralax it will be easy to go again. i would do a commercial for them if i could cus i was ready to give up when i went to the doctor AGAIN about my constipation and bluntly told him that it felt like i was having a baby every time i used the bathroom and i needed something that WORKED because what he gave me before wasn't working.....so he prescribed miralax. thank god!

4-2-08 202.2 lbs SW (began b12/lipo shot 1 a week - no phen)
    4-9-08 193.6 lbs
    4-16-08 190.8 lbs
    4-23-08 188.0 lbs
    4-30-08 185.6 lbs
    5-7-08 185.6 lbs
    5-14-08 181.2 lbs
    5-21-08 178.8 lbs
    5-28-08 177.6 lbs
    6-04-08 176.8 lbs (stopped the shots. trying it on my own)
    6-16-08 175.6 lbs (went back to the shots today!)
    7-9-08 170.6 lbs (slowing down, but still going down!)

Bronze Phenster

try cherry juice its good for you too. something is definately up with your diet. look online and google your symptoms but put homeopathic herbs for....and then your problem. it will give you something natural and healthy to fix you up.
    Tara
    C1gravel[PHP][/PHP]

Bronze Phenster

no problem here but i drink coffee in am and then no problemo. you should be going once a day.
    Tara
    C1gravel[PHP][/PHP]

Oooh I forgot to mention that... I eat a fiber one bar for breakfast everyday and fruit each day at lunch at least 2 servings. I drink tons of water and eat a lot of whole grains. Thats why I am like whats going on?? I will try to drink even more water and maybe a gatorade each day to help because I know they say to drink that when you have diahrea (crap I can't spell today).

Should I maybe go get some prune juice? Would orange juice help?

Unfortunately, that's a common side effect! I take Dulcolax stool softener. Make sure your drinking plenty of water and eating foods that are high in fiber!

Unhappy Waaaay TMI, but a serious question.

Ok hopefully no one I know personally uses these forums because this is an embarrassing question! =/ Before Phen I used to go #2 maybe twice a week and with phen I go 1-2 times a week so I thought no big deal. A few weeks ago I had such a straining poop that I noticed blood in the toilet and on the paper. I went again a few days later and it wasnt a super hard stool but not normal either and it hurt to go this time and again blood.. but the soreness went away about 20 min later. Well I went this wed. after not going for 7 days!! It really hurt for it to come out but it wasnt again super hard. I could barely handle getting that out so I stopped eventhough I knew I had to go more. Then I went again yesterday and pooped a fairly decent sized log (I know you are all laughing by now =( ) but I could not go on because my butt hurt sooo bad. lol Now its the morning and I can feel I need to have a good poop. My stomach is cramping but I am sooo scared to go sit on the toilet because I know its going to be agony when this stuff comes out. Sorry for the super TMI but nothing I read online really helps. I don't know if I should take a laxative, stool softener, or try to put some healing cream because it had days to heal even a whole week. Im sure its not hemmeroids(sp?) because it only hurts when it comes out and not inbetween BM. I need immediate (like in the next hour) relief! =( Sorry you had to read this while probably eating breakfast but thanks so much guys!