4 pds in 3 days!! Yayyyyyyy!
    Photos
    View albums

what helps me with the water is to drink diet dr pepper or coke zero when the urge gets really bad, because I dont enjoy the taste of those versions I dont even get the urge much anymore.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

the water is a hard thing and for the first 2 days i swear it was getting harder and harder to drink but the phen keeps my mouth so dry even the water doesnt help it but it helps me to keep drinking to try not such a bad side effect after all lol but its getting better and easier now from time to time when i see some1 with a soda i think about how nice it would be to have one 2 (i know it wouldnt hurt to have just a taste) but im really trying to discipline myself 1st and work on that goal so if i promised myself water only for now then thats what imma stick with, i know i may be kinda hard on myself but my eating habbits and drinking water before i started this was horrible and i have to discipline myself first if i really want this to be a lifestyle change and to reach my goal and trust me I REALLY WANT THIS!!!!!!!!!!
    "Live harder but love even harder"

[B]SW 226.6[/B
    ] Had some plms and got off track but im back and ready to start all over and lose even more!

Photos
    View albums

i think will start taking pics so i can see if i can see a difference might motavate me to do more if i like what i see lol i count calories, fat grams, sodium, and fiber. it's not as hard as i thought it was gonna be at all which is good but i really think this time im just a whole lot more foucus and you were right i weighed myself this morning and it said...............225!!!!! i was like WHAT!!! 7 pds in 3 days so i worked out even harder and happier! but i can say that working out in the mornings help me to have a better day i feel alot better and also finding this site. im so happy that i came across it's so motavating! i want to thank all of you in advance for your support!
    Last edited by tarekawilson; July 4th, 2008 at 09:01 AM.

[B]SW 226.6[/B
    ] Had some plms and got off track but im back and ready to start all over and lose even more!

Photos
    View albums

thats great, we are close in stats, I lost 4lbs in 2 days even though im a restart, its inspiring for me.
    my biggest thing is water too. I have a picture of spring water that im going to slice some lime in.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Photos
    View albums

wow that is awesome, way to go!

Started on my own at 208
    went to weight loss doc May 14 started Bontril
    Now 186 and switching to Phen
    Angel

Photos
    View albums

Hello and welcome aboard! You are off to a great start! Keep it up!
    8/07 347 lbs
    3/24/08 319 lbs
    3/30/08 Started Phen
    4/14/08 301.8 my lowest in 13 years!
    4/25/08 296 1 month weigh in-3 weeks on Phen
    5/30/08 281 2 month weigh in
    3/27/08 271 3 month weigh in

1st mini goal: 5/1/08 300 lbs
    2nd mini goal: 7/1/08 280 lbs

Photos
    View albums

congrats keep up the good work I am trying to keep my water intake the same and it is hard tonight I had a swallow of cola not a big one just because it was here i didnt want to deprive myself but the problem came afterwards it made me feel nauseated so I decided against that idea and went back to my walmart bran water that reminds me of soda because of the acid! But enough about me congrats once again and I am looking forward to hear more success stories from you!

Starting Weight: 197

Mini Goal 10 pounds

WEEK 1: 193 (lost 4 lbs)
    WEEK 2: 189.5
    WEEK 3: 192
    WEEK 4:
    WEEK 5:
    WEEK 6:

10 POUND CHALLENGE BY AUGUST FIRST! IM ON MY WAY!:

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by tarekawilson View Post
    thanks!!! but believe every pound of it lol i tried my hardest not 2 get on but i just couldn't help myself lol
    hey, i weigh myself every single morning. there's nothing wrong with it....it's all about what works for you. it helps me cus if i see the number go up then i stay more focused that day.....eat less, walk more. everybody is different though, but if you think you want to weigh yourself every day DO it and write it down....keeping track of it has helped me so much. another thing i did that i'm SO glad i did is take pictures of myself when i started. i've lost 32 pounds so far and when i look in the mirror i can't really see a difference from when i started even though everyone else makes comments about my weight loss.....but when i look at the pictures from when i started compared to now i can see it. it's a really big motivator!

4-2-08 202.2 lbs SW (began b12/lipo shot 1 a week - no phen)
    4-9-08 193.6 lbs
    4-16-08 190.8 lbs
    4-23-08 188.0 lbs
    4-30-08 185.6 lbs
    5-7-08 185.6 lbs
    5-14-08 181.2 lbs
    5-21-08 178.8 lbs
    5-28-08 177.6 lbs
    6-04-08 176.8 lbs (stopped the shots. trying it on my own)
    6-16-08 175.6 lbs (went back to the shots today!)
    7-9-08 170.6 lbs (slowing down, but still going down!)

Photos
    View albums

that's awesome! you know if you weigh yourself when you wake up in the morning (tmw.) you will weigh even less than you weighed tonight. i usually weigh 2-3 pounds less in the morning than i do at night. you are doing about what i was doing for so long.....the only exercise i did is walk 30 mins. every day, and i drink NOTHING but water, also. (i say "did" because i've fallen off the wagon the past couple weeks with walking) counting calories is my big thing, but i count fat grams, too. there's a website (calorie count plus) that is AWESOME if you are counting calories. you can type in your weight in there each day and it graphs your weight loss. it also gives all of the food you type in a "grade" and gives alternatives to the food you currently eat. it helped me sooo much in the beginning. you should check it out. you are doing awesome! welcome!

4-2-08 202.2 lbs SW (began b12/lipo shot 1 a week - no phen)
    4-9-08 193.6 lbs
    4-16-08 190.8 lbs
    4-23-08 188.0 lbs
    4-30-08 185.6 lbs
    5-7-08 185.6 lbs
    5-14-08 181.2 lbs
    5-21-08 178.8 lbs
    5-28-08 177.6 lbs
    6-04-08 176.8 lbs (stopped the shots. trying it on my own)
    6-16-08 175.6 lbs (went back to the shots today!)
    7-9-08 170.6 lbs (slowing down, but still going down!)

Photos
    View albums

thanks!!! but believe every pound of it lol i tried my hardest not 2 get on but i just couldn't help myself lol

[B]SW 226.6[/B

Photos
    View albums

That is so awesome!! Great job. Only 3 days? Wow, think I might have to jump on that scale tomorrow and see what my 3 day is! lol. You are a gorgeous woman, I find it hard to believe that you and I are about a 10 lb difference. You look so much better than I do! Best of wishes to you. You are gonna do great.
    Get thin and God Bless! Gina

I swear I'm trapped in that body somewhere!

07/01 - 225 (first day on phen)
    07/05 - 219 (yeah!)
    07/14 - 215.5 (so close to 10 I can taste it!!)

Photos
    View albums

Default 4 pds in 3 days!! Yayyyyyyy!

hello! I've been reading on here since last summer but just reached the point where I just could'nt do it any longer (got on the scale and saw 232!!) so I decided to do something about it! I went to the weight lost clinic on 7/1 and started phen 37.5. I've been walking for 30 mins in the morning and watching what i ate but i just started recording and counting cal today. I think the biggest change has been the water! I've been drinking at least 64oz a day even if i have to force myself. It's water only no soda not even diet! I promised myself that I would not weight myself until I reached a week but I was feeling kinda down bec the water had me so bloated (or so I thought) so I gave in a got on the scale tomight as soon as I got home from work and to my surprise..................228! I was shocked but so happy at the same time and it gave me a pick me up!!! So what did I do 2 celabrate???? I did 30 mins on my tony little's gazelle (its stoming here so i could do my walk)!!!! it makes me wanna work that much harder to reach my goal weight 150! It's become my new addiction it's allllllll I think about but that might be good, it helps me stay on track and stay focused!

[B]SW 226.6[/B