Starting Over

Thread: Starting Over

Welcome back. I'm also in the process of starting over. I got off track for the past couple of months and put back on a little of the weight I had originally lost, but I'm not back on phen and determined once again. We can do this!!!

2. Advertising
    advertising

WELCOME BACK TO THE GROUP.... SO HAVE STARTED TAKING THE PHEN AGAIN? iF SO HAVE YOU CUT BACK YOUR CALORIES, AND WATER ARE YOU DRINKING PLENTY OF WATER. ALSO ARE YOU NOW GOING TO THE GYM?

I LOVE WHAT PHEN HAS HELP ME DO. PHEN HAS TAUGHT ME HOW TO MAKE RIGHT CHOICES ON WHAT TO EAT, AN THAT JUST BECAUSE I WANT IT DOES NOT MEAN i NEED IT. i LOVE GOING TO THE GYM NOW. ITS MY PLACE TO THINK AND REFLECT ON THE DAY AND JUST GET RID OF THE SRESSES OF THE DAY

BUT WELCOME BACK AND GOOD LUCK.
    Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil say "oh sh%t! that B%tch is up!

there are other things I'm doing to loss weight as phen stopped working for me since Jan. when I started back then, I thought I would get the efforts again being that I had been off for months at that time, but it did nothing for me. I got discouraged and stopped, then the weight gain started.
    If you are interested to know, PM me.
    Starting over............245lbs(without phen)(6/16/08)
    CW.............................220lbs(7/4/08)
    CW...............................218lbs (7/8/08)
    CW.................................212lbs (8/1/08)

All I want for Chrsitmas:

Week 1:

Water :

Exercise:

Walk :

Weight :

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wT5TsZU/]

Bronze Phenster

hello .i am so glad you came back. and starting over can be tough i guess.can you tell me how long you can stay off Phen before you get back on for it to work well again.this is my second time around and seen like it is going slow.i only waited two weeks. :confused . but i think if we hang in here all will be well. there are so many people here who understand what you go through. i pray your depression get to a state where you can control it.keep on posting. want to know how you are doing. so far seen like you are doing good. keep lossing and smiling.
    url=http://www.extrapounds.com/] [/url]

wow..must have been very tough losing two children back to back. I hope it's a lot more easier to deal with now. My problem was that we moved to a new neighborhood and everyone around there was very unfriendly from the cashier at the local Marshall's to the lady at the daycare. I have two kids under the age of six and going to school full time. I didn't realize how terrible my situation was until I collapsed at home the weekend before my final exams back in May. I watched my babies cry as paramedics carried me out in their stretcher and I knew it was time to snap out of that madness. I want to be here for them .
    It is going to be a difficult journey but I am determined to lose weight once and for all.

Week 1:

Water :

Exercise:

Walk :

Weight :

so far i have witnessed warmth I just joined this month... i too suffer from moderate depression and I had put on some weight I have two boys 10 months apart and a 10 year daughter. I also lost 2 kids in 2004 and 2005 so you know I was going through a lot. I just realized through a counseling session that the only thing that I have control over is myself so I decided to lose weight, I wanted to reflect on the outside how I was beginning to feel on the inside. The doctor placed me on Wellbutrin which also helps with weight loss... Dont mean to ramble on but I want to say welcome back to you and I wish you the best on this journey!

Starting Weight: 197

Mini Goal 10 pounds

WEEK 1: 193 (lost 4 lbs)
    WEEK 2: 189.5
    WEEK 3: 192
    WEEK 4:
    WEEK 5:
    WEEK 6:

10 POUND CHALLENGE BY AUGUST FIRST! IM ON MY WAY!:

Default Starting Over

I was here last in Jan when I thought I could do the whole new year resolution thing. It didn't work out instead I gained more weight over the last couple of months. I have been dealing with depression for over a year now but I took this summer off to take care of myself both physically and emotionally. I have been doing well on my own but I came here after I decided to add phen back to my weight loss regimen.
    I weighed in at 223lbs this morning ,down from 245lbs last month
    There are so many new members and I hope this board will still provide the type of support it did last year when I joined.

Week 1:

Water :

Exercise:

Walk :

Weight :