mood swings

Thread: mood swings

Yes, I tried phen before and I was a mess in the attitude department. I walked out of a restaurant on my valentines date. That is the reason a lot of docs give anti depressants with it. I had another girlfriend who took it (with success) and when she started back on it a year later, she went in to work and announced to everyone, "I am back on these pills and don't get offended if I go off on you."

2. Advertising
    advertising

My mom keeps asking if I'm okay. I am fine. She says that I am just too quiet, I insist that I've always been this way. She blames it on the phen. I get so mad because she keeps asking me. I have yelled at her a few times because she won't stop asking me!
    Other than that, I haven't noticed any different mood swings. Unfortunately I am moody and have a short temper with or without phen.

I have just started having phen rage the last few weeks but i don't mind. It feels good to tell people off for once and not care. lol
    url=http://www.extrapounds.com/] [/url]

Vacation last year

SW- 193 ibs 4/28/08
    CW- 184 ibs 5/05/08
    CW- 181 ibs 5/12/08
    CW- 177 ibs 5/19/08
    CW- 173 ibs 6/02/08
    CW- 169 ibs 6/10/08
    CW- 168 ibs 6/24/08 (VACATION)
    CW- 158 ibs 8/11/08
    CW- 158 ibs 9/16/09 (STARTING AGAIN)

Quote Originally Posted by n8rgrl View Post
    last time I was on phen-I was HORRIBLE! Then I was off for a while, and when I started again on phen-d about a month and a half ago, it was 10X worse! So I went back on phen, and things are better this time. I can still get moody,(I've got a lot of crap going on besides right now), but as long as I get some sunshine, exercise, water, and watch how long between meals I go, I am ok. If I haven't eaten in a long time and my blood sugar is getting low, I can tell cause I start getting snappy with everyone! Thank God for chocolate to boost the blood sugar!

Yes I agree....the first time I was on phen like 3 years ago I was moody...but now the second time on phentermine...I am a STRAIGHT "ITCH" with a capital "B"

I wonder why it has this effect on us??? Anyone know why?? I don't know how to redirect my moods....?!? Anyone have an answer??

04/03/2008 - 217.5 lbs (ran out of phen )

06/13/2008 - 223.6 lbs (restarted Phen&B12 under Dr supervision)

07/07/2008 - 205 lbs

07/29/2008 - 198.4 lbs YAY ONEDERLAND

Diamond Phenster

YES YES and did I say YES!

If you will do a search on "Phen Rage" you'll find many share this side - effect. Some stories are comical. Just yesterday I read where a lady was at a stop lighted, turned green she was ticked the car ahead of her was not moving and started blowing her horn ... here's the funny part ...It was a police officer! That was a hoot.
    But trust me, there are several stories that are so funny.

I internalize my moods (and probably have another ulcer) but I can sure visualize what I'm thinking and it's not pretty. LOL

You are not alone - and for me, the moods are only momentary because I am aware is drug induced and I just think it through.

I'll probably be the one to snap ... and be on CNN
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Bronze Phenster ashleylovesbrandon's Avatar

hey thanks alot so it will help my mood swings by eating because honstly i don't eat much on the phen i know i don't eat as much as i am supposed to
    start-9/02/2008-234

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wUjElxm/]

[/url]

last time I was on phen-I was HORRIBLE! Then I was off for a while, and when I started again on phen-d about a month and a half ago, it was 10X worse! So I went back on phen, and things are better this time. I can still get moody,(I've got a lot of crap going on besides right now), but as long as I get some sunshine, exercise, water, and watch how long between meals I go, I am ok. If I haven't eaten in a long time and my blood sugar is getting low, I can tell cause I start getting snappy with everyone! Thank God for chocolate to boost the blood sugar!
    n8rgrl

yea i'm more moody..but i try & snap myself out of it by by just going off to myself for a couple minutes to re-compose my thoughts.
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

Bronze Phenster ashleylovesbrandon's Avatar

Default mood swings

hey i have been taking phen for 2 weeks now or so and i am having really bad mood swings,does anyone else have this happening to them if so please let me know what i can do to help. thanks
    start-9/02/2008-234

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wUjElxm/]

[/url]