OT~~IF YOU LOVE ANIMALS....PLEASE DO THIS!! IT'S FREE!
    Photos
    View albums

Bumping for animal lovers!!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Will click as much as i can! I love my little Lhaso Apso!

Thanks!

Andrea
    GO CHARGERS!

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Bump!

I love my pooches!
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Photos
    View albums

There is a 'link to us' on the webpage, just copy & paste the one you like.

My sister rescued our dog at 6 weeks old. The farmer tried to drown all the pups, but she took this one. Then at 3yrs old we rescued him, because my dad was going to have him put to sleep. Gizzy has allergies and he didn't want the dog to suffer. Probably the only dog that is allergic to grass(lol). He is now 12yrs old and acts just like a human(I spoil him).

My oldest son found our cat on the side of the road one night, but couldn't stop at the time. On his way home, he saw the cat still sitting in the same place so he brought it home. He already had a cat so when we brought her home. She was already declawed and fixed and is a major attention hound. We named her FatCat since she's bigger than most tom cats, but not sure how old she is.

Thanx to everyone that does this!! My husband tells me I like my dog more than most people.....he's right.

Photos
    View albums

I got that in my personnel email everyday for the past year. I m an animal lover too. I have a hearing service dog Midnight a germany shepard, he s my baby!!!! Kiddo his roomate!

What I want for Xmas is... an Onederland!!!

almost!!!

Photos
    View albums

Thanks Goth!! I like this................I love animals soooooooooo much I have 13 at present 3 little dogs and 9 cats..all rescues.. My hubby tells me the same thing!! so funny though!!! cause i give him the same reason as to why...they don't talk back!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gothprincess View Post
    Bumping for people to see
    ]before 220-225
    now 141
    'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Photos
    View albums

Thanks Goth!

One animal lover to another. If you will look to your left that's our "New BOY"!
    We are waiting for all the paperwork and for him to be ready to leave his mommy!
    We are getting him from a local animal rescue near my husband's work. They foster
    all their animals out to homes which is great because they all get to stay with their mom in a home until they are adopted. This is a No kill facility.- Yah for the human society!
    I signed up today from your link.
    Enjoy your upcojming vacation.

Take care enjoy your pets!

Tina

PS- We have a zoo here- 2 cats, 2 turtles, 1 bearded dragon,lots of fish, hermit crabs, and a puppy on the way.

Photos
    View albums

What a great thing you are doing. I have a dog and three cats at home. I've also been taking care of a feral colony for the last 16 years at work. It's taken us a while but all of my guys are spayed/neutered and are completely domesticated. In fact, the ones I have now are 2nd generation and were born in my office. The mothers were comfortable enough with us to have them inside. They are vetted yearly (no small feat for 9 of them!) They are all mushes and we love them to death. In fact, the three in my house are former warehouse cats, one (Buster) is FIV positive and has been since he was 3. Buster just turned 11. Any info about rescue animals gets my attention since they are usually overlooked. The rescues that we have here on LI are so overwhelmed that they could offer me no help and they figured that we had it under control.

I'm going to click often. Thanks for the info!

SW 11/28/07 228.5

Last 5 Weigh-Ins
    CW 9/9/08 186.0
    CW 10/8/08 182.5
    CW 11/4/08 182.0
    CW 12/2/08 186.0 no phen for a month
    CW 12/30/08 184.5
    GW 150

Mini Goal # 1 199 REACHED!!!!
    Mini Goal #2 189 REACHED!!!
    Mini Goal #3 179

Photos
    View albums

Goth-I love this! How do I put one of those purple buttons somewhere? I'll put one on my facebook page and send it out.
    I've always loved animals, and finally got to go back to school for it-I'm an animal science major! I'm following the pre-vet curriculum, but can't afford vet school. I'd rather do go into exotic animals and wildlife conservation. I know a lot of people at school would do this too!
    Please tell me how to pass it on! Thanx!
    n8rgrl

Photos
    View albums

I'll click as often as possible Thanks for doing this!

Photos
    View albums

Bumping for people to see

Photos
    View albums

Thumbs up OT~~IF YOU LOVE ANIMALS....PLEASE DO THIS!! IT'S FREE!

Ok, I am a major animal lover. My hubby tells me that I treat our dog and cats better than I do him....he's right most of the time because the dog doesn't back talk. My dog is a mutt(part terrior/part spaniel) and is 12 years old. He's my furry child and sleeps with me every night. We also have an indoor cat, 2 mommy cats and 6 kittens outside. If I had the money and room, I would adopt every dog and cat at the shelter. My husband is thankful that we don't have the money to do that..LOL.

The link in my sig is to The Animal Rescue Site. All you have to do is click the link to go to the site, and there is a button to click. Just click the button and the sponsors donate food to shelters around the U.S. IT'S COMPLETELY FREE~~JUST TAKES A CLICK. I do this everytime I get a chance...some days I click it up to 10 times a day.

There are also links to do the same thing for: HUNGER...BREAST CANCER...CHILD HEALTH...LITERACY...RAIN FOREST.

It only takes a minute but you would be helping so much!! Thanx if you do this!!!
    Last edited by gothprincess; July 1st, 2008 at 03:49 PM.