phentermine or bust.....literally
    Photos
    View albums

Unhappy

I have been feeling a bit of frustration also. I started Phen almost three weeks ago. I was so excited the first week after losing 6 lbs, but the past week and a half, I have lost nothing! I know everyone's body is different. I don't want to give up too soon, so I'm trying to stay motivated by reading about everyone else's successes and how you all encourage one another.

I had a few side effects early on, but the majority have subsided. I do have serious constipation issues and wonder if that is part of the problem, but for now, I'm going to stick it out.

259 - Starting weight
    248 - 6/12/08 - Started Phen

The Will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Welcome - your body will kick in, just remember to eat healthy and stay with in portions!

Drink more water.
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Photos
    View albums

Congrats on the weightloss. And the key to remember is every body is different. So while you will see various weightloss success stories on this sight you have to keep it in perspective for you. It takes hardwork, dedication and tons of effort to lose weight, especially if you haven't been eating right or exercising consistently for years. Its a journey to train your body, but you can do it. 12 lbs is great!! And don't get caught up in the lbs, the inches will help you look much smaller as well. I'm speaking from experience, because my first time around with phen I only lost 25lbs in 6mths but I dropped 2 dress sizes.

This time, I lost 11lbs in a month which is great and most of it was in the first 1 1/2 wk, but that's okay because I've also lost some inches too. I'm going to keep adjusting my eating habits, increasing my exercise and drinking plenty of water. Because I know without phen I'd probably only lose 4-5lbs a month. Congrats again and welcome!

Everything happens for a reason

Photos
    View albums

Well, I consistantly been loosing weight, however the first month I dropped 14 lbs or so, and these past two months I have been loosing like a half to 1 lb like every other week. So, yes, it has slowed down for me. But, like the Dr. says, the slower it comes off...the more likey I will be to keep it off!! Congrats on your weight loss, your doing great! Don't be discouraged if you don't loose at all for a couple of weeks because eventually it will come off. Keep eating healthy and exercise when you get the chance!!!!
    On My Way to VICTORY!!!!

Photos
    View albums

hi! congrats on ur weight loss so far. what kind of eating plan are u following ? and are u exercising?
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

Photos
    View albums

Default phentermine or bust.....literally

I am new to the site but just started my 3rd week with phentermine. I was very hesitant to begin taking this medicine. However, both my Primary doctor and my Gynecologist both highly reccomend this medication and feel that is the best weight loss drug out when used properly. So far, I have had no side effects of nausea or heart palpatations, or even jittery feelings. The only side effect I have experienced is very dry mouth, but I just constantly drink water. The first two weeks I lost 12 lbs but have not lost anymore during my third week. It feels like I am at a stopping point or something. Has anyone else experienced this?