How Does Phen Make You "feel"

I actually don't "feel" a thing. As long as I continue to lose weight I am happy with that.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

2. Advertising
    advertising

Diamond Phenster

Makes me "happier"
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Been on Phen 37.5 for 3 months now. First month, it made me feel awesome. Lots of energy and Not hungry at all for the most part. Second month hunger definetly came back, however I did not have the desire to binge eat like I was. And that has pretty much been the case ever since, I still get hungry, but I do control it. I have my 3 month weigh in at the Dr. this Thursday, I'm feeling good about it!! Hopefully, not to to disappointed!! Good luck Kristie on your journey!!!!!
    On My Way to VICTORY!!!!

been on phen for a month...was scared to take it mainly becuz my doctor scared me. but the first day i was high as a kite wasn't hungry and the scale moved very first day. couldn't sleep so i got prescribed sleeping pills but i had this problem before phen now i sleep just fine without my pills so phen has really helped me with sleeping and weight.

Silver Phenster

I've been taking Phen for almost a month. I was really scared before I decided to go ahead and try it. I'd done tons of research and found this forum weeks before I made the decision.

My first day was so-so. I vomitted immediately after taking the Phen and felt how I would imagine crack to feel. After that, it seems Phen has mostly made me tired and angry. I've never had sleep problems on it. If anything, the first week or two I could barely keep my eyes open. And I find myself snapping at any and everyone. Weirdly, I don't think the Phen has done too much for me weight-loss wise. It's coming up on a month this week and I've only lost about 7 or 8 pounds since being on the Phen. Lost some other pounds in the week before I started.
    No Phen
    2/08 -- 198.4 (SW)
    2/15 -- 194.2

Bronze Phenster

was a little scare the frist time i took it. didnt really get hunger for a week. weight came off good. this is my second time on Phen..things seen to be differ this time around. weight not coming off as fast. some days i am tire, but i feel good at the same time.
    url=http://www.extrapounds.com/] [/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Cmarie123 View Post
    Phen makes me extremely energetic. The first day I took it I cleaned my house for HOURS. I didn't sleep the first 10 days on it. I would average about 3 hours of sleep per day. Now it is all completely worn off. I still get energy after taking Phen. Without it, I wouldn't be able to wake up at 4:30 a.m. every morning and walk 3 miles. I love the way Phen makes me feel.

CMarie123:

Oh Gosh Girl!! You are melting!!!!

New Picture!, Looking good!, Keep it up!

Kristie2300;

Well, I don't even have one week on Phen, (I am taking 37.5 mg), but I feel crappy Can't sleep, can't eat (throw up). Hopefully I will feel better with the time.... or at least see weight loss results so the non-sleeping would worth.
    Never Give up. You can reach your goal.

Start Weight 183 lb.
    Goal Weight 125 lb.

June 28, 2008 - 183 lb. (Started Phen)
    July 28, 2008 - ??? lb. (1st Month)

The first couple days I could not sleep but thats all I noticed. That and not being hungry. Now, I am just sleepy all the time. Part phen and part working 80 hrs a week I think

Phen Newbie

Your picture is one that keeps popping up for me as I've been reading the different threads--you look fantastic! I hope to look as great as you soon.

Phen makes me extremely energetic. The first day I took it I cleaned my house for HOURS. I didn't sleep the first 10 days on it. I would average about 3 hours of sleep per day. Now it is all completely worn off. I still get energy after taking Phen. Without it, I wouldn't be able to wake up at 4:30 a.m. every morning and walk 3 miles. I love the way Phen makes me feel.
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Bronze Phenster

I took it for the first time today. I must say it reminds me of Adderall, except withouy the anxiety. I drank about 10 bottles of water at work. I ate a sandwich for lunch, which I didnt enjoy. And I had a light dinner.

I must say, Im a lot more serious personality-wise. I was sorta nervous all day.

No biggie.

Phen Newbie

Default How Does Phen Make You "feel"

Hi everyone. My name is Kristie and I'm new to the forums. Have does a little lurking around and decided to post. I hope you don't mind if I start off with a few questions.

As the title says, how does Phen make you feel? I started on 15mg last Friday and I'm still not sure what to expect.

On Friday and Saturday I wasn't hungry at all and pretty much had to force myself to eat, but yesterday and today I noticed my hunger returning. And I'm still thinking about food all the time. I've definitely cut back on what I'm eating throughout the day and think I see a little loss on the scale so it must be working.

How do you psychically react to Phen?

Edit to add: what about your appetite as well, can you describe that for me?

Oh, one last thing: were you scare to start taking it? I know there was big problem with the combination drugs Phen/Phen and this is different but I admit to being a little of a hypochondriac and am still scared something might happen to me. I know that's sounds silly.
    Last edited by kristie2300; June 30th, 2008 at 10:40 PM.