Exercise TV !?!?!?
    Silver Phenster

DANG! THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS! I would have never known it existed otherwise! lol

2. Advertising
    advertising

not avaialable via my cable network, used to have it , it was great...
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

I've never tried her workout programs but I did take a Tae Bo class about 3 years ago and it was great, well after the first session or two. I remember the first time I went I was thinking, oh this isn't so bad, but by the time class was done I was practically crawling out to my car, every muscle in my body was screaming in pain. Once my body got over the initial shock of exercise, the energy boosts I was getting from Tae Bo were amazing. Which is something I can use some days, so I may have to start with the Tae Bo ones.

SW: 247 (started Phen 2-11-08)
    -71 lbs. in 7 months

02-12-09 154.6

*~*First Goal: 160 lbs. *~*
    *~*Second Goal: 150 lbs. *~*

I love Fitness TV But that Jillian is no joke! I tried doin it once and I was like..WHOA!! Tae Bo doesnt even make me feel short of breath like hers did. But idk I've lost more weight since I tried her workout. I might check it out today.
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

Exclamation Exercise TV !?!?!?

So last night around 2am. I was watching The Soup (love that show) anyway a commercial comes on from Jillian Michaels, the trainer from The Biggest Loser and she is talking about how she has a fitness show on OnDemand that can be purchased. So she is explaining her video or whatever but towards the end she says that digital cable subscribers get it free. So I'm thinking hmmm I'll go check it out. Lo and behold there is a whole fricken area called Exercise TV that has soooo many exercise programs available for free!! Programs ranging from AB workouts to Carmen Electra Strip Workout to Billy Banks Tae Bo. I've noticed people asking about workout video suggestions and figured this would be something to look into and wanted to share with you all.

But to recap, Exercise TV is a free service for digital cable subscribers. All you do is click OnDemand on your remote, scroll down to The Free Spot then scroll down a page or two to Exercise TV

I never had any idea this was there but now I am all excited to sift through all these workout programs and get movin (especially the AB ones). Hope this is helpful to you guys.

SW: 247 (started Phen 2-11-08)
    -71 lbs. in 7 months

02-12-09 154.6

*~*First Goal: 160 lbs. *~*
    *~*Second Goal: 150 lbs. *~*