BEST BIRTHDAY EVER - Thanks Nikki

I have another 20 to go and I am worried about that - let alone the last 10!!

Maybe I will keep that boy locked away a few more weekends! lol

Thanks everyone for all the good wishes. I generally pass my birthday unnoticed - I just dont care much to make a big deal and I hate getting gifts cause I always feel bad like someone went out of their way and then if it stinks - and god forgive me.....so many of them stink cause people make assumptions about you based on - hell I dont know what cause some of these people have known me years.

For instance - my bosses wife bought me a necklace.....

It is awful - its this big gaudy cross on 3 braided really thick silver and gold chains. It weighs like a 100 pounds and its just so not me. Aside from some very large earrings I dont even wear jewelry - and yet every birthday and every christmas she goes and gets me some sort of necklace with a cross on it.

Except this last christmas - she knew I had moved....she got me a plate.....a GIANT plate - for display. Its somewhere like 2ft around and its all red and orange and black and all these types of colors in triangles and blotches and such.....

Its like if it were 1985 and Eddie Murphy had just gotten home from being on tour for RAW and was like "Please decorate my apartment......................................... .............in the village"

Then you would buy this plate.

lol
    Blessed are those who hunger and thirst, for they are sticking to their diets.

2. Advertising
    advertising

I loved your post girl.....I would love to be cloistered up with a man for the weekend but heck the scale gives me a thrill like no other! bahahhahha just be prepared that the smaller you get the harder it is to lose, I'm battling the last ten lbs and its HARD girl, but you can do it....congratulations!
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

Congratulations!!! That is great!
    7lbs to goal
    "Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!"~anonymous

Diamond Phenster

Congrats on ALL that good stuff that is going on in your world right now!
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

what a great b-day present Have a good b-day tomorrow & congrats to ya !
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

Congratulations!
    Keep on Keepin' on!

BronzyBella

Congratulations!!!! That is a great feeling. You worked hard and you desearve it. Yeah mini goals are a good motivator. They give you reasons to keep pushing. I make my mini goal 15 lbs less each time I reach a mini goal.
    Have fun for your birthday. Once again congratulations and happy birthday!!!!

That is awesome! Congrats! Youa re an inspiration as well for me - my goal weight is 145 as well! Thank you for sharing!

Talking BEST BIRTHDAY EVER - Thanks Nikki

When I saw the progress I was making on Phen and that Nikki had posted she was going to loose another 10lbs by July 1st - her birthday I jumped right on the wagon!

I said - HEY - thats my birthday too! What better gift to give myself on the day I turn 27 but to fit into jeans I wore on the day I turned 25 right!!!

Then TOM showed up! For those of you who read my LOOOOOOOOOOONG post about my TOM tortures.....it lasts forever, pain, bloat etc. I figured that was it, there was no way I was hitting my goal.

TOM has been 100% gone for about 6 days now.......as soon as it let up I started doing double time at the gym.

I spent this entire weekend locked in my apartment with my new boyfriend and while we spent most of the time sleeping the awake times were very active (love new booty - always so much more enthusiastic at the beginning! - lol )

Got on the scale this morning!

145!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats 20lbs lost total and 10lbs from when I jumped on Nikki's band wagon and tomorrow is July 1st - my 27th birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!

I had never even considered mini goals - I am one of those "If you dont expect it you cant be disappointed"
    I was SOOOOO depressed with TOM and everything and thinking it wasn't going to work.

If Nikki hadn't tossed it out there I wouldnt have even considered it.

So thanks Nikki and Happy Birthday girl!!! I am not getting my birthday outing till this coming weekend but I will def be having a drink out here in NY for you! Im going on a concert cruise around manhattan, I'll be tipping petrone over the side of the boat for you!!!

Now am I a mess that I am more happy about getting on the scale this morning than that I spent an entire weekend cloistered away with a guy I've been trying to figure out for the longest???

HA HA!
    Blessed are those who hunger and thirst, for they are sticking to their diets.