So Bad, I am SOOOO BAD!!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By YANIE

Thread: So Bad, I am SOOOO BAD!!

Gold Phenster countryasadirtroad's Avatar

I think there a lot of us on here who have "emotional eating" issues, so don't ever think you are alone honey, we got you! Let yourself be human like Yanie said, and don't be too hard on yourself for taking a break from this when you just can't get up. Let us pick you up and motivate you. Keep pushing yourself to break the "emotional eating" habits. Anyone that can do what they need to do for their health and drop off 60 lbs. must have huge reserves of inner strength (kiss my *ss juice). You just gotta remember what pocket you put it in and give IT wings to fly instead of those sh*tty words!
    210lbs-170lbs 10/01/08 - 3mo of phen & 3mo of just D&E
    208.5 lbs 05/04/10 - Wk 0 (started phen again)

Mini Goal: 170lbs by my Vegas vacation in August

Final Goal: 150lbs

2. Advertising
    advertising

Silver Phenster sergeantsgirlfriend's Avatar

Ok girl, you've got to get all the crap out of your head and get focused again! You have done a great job already and there's more to come. Losing weight aside, you are already a great person no matter what anyone thinks. If people can't see how great you are that's on them. You keep your head high and keep doing what you're doing. I know it isn't easy but just think how much better you will feel health wise after it's said and done. Looking better on the outside will only be an enhancement to what you have going on inside. You're beautiful and don't let anyone take that away from you. Hugs and get back on that wagon girl! Tomorrow is a new day with new joy.

yes, yes, yes,.,,, please dont do it again! I look at your pictures and i love the difference in you! such a 360! keep up the good job and give yourself rewards so you dont feel like you need to binge again!
    Nikki - Looking to divorce BOB...lol, my BIG OL' BELLY!

2/05/08 - 252 lbs (the evil truth)
    6/28/08 - 202 ON MY OWN!!!- Life after Phen

Well I am doing well so far, I have had just about all of my water, and No junk food went and walked on the tredmill on my brake.. So its going good for me. I knew that me eating any and everything was not good but darn it. I enjoyed it so much lol and in some way made me feel good as well. Inside i knew i was eating for all the wrong reasons.
    Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil say "oh sh%t! that B%tch is up!

Quote Originally Posted by JustCallMeTan View Post
    My sister told me she didnt want to be like me how did she put it, oh yeah " she didnt want to end up with no kids and no body" then I was stalked the entire time by someone who did not want to date me, but felt the need to follow me all over the place with her clueless date. but after that it has been all down hill. I have been eating any and everything.
    Ah! It sounds to me like perhaps you let your sister take up space in your head that belongs to your weight loss journey. Perhaps you should do an exorcism of sorts, LOL

Say this out loud: "I will not allow your personal baggage to take up space in my head and my heart. Your issues do not reflect on me personally. I am a wonderful person who is taking care of herself now because I deserve to be the best Tan possible."

You have to get her out of your head or it just might be that much harder to get yourself back on track. It doesn't sound like it is the food that you are fighting with, but your self-esteem issues that partially stem from allowing ppl who have no business being in your head stay there. You may be using food to quiet an inner critical voice.

Best of Luck!

(((HUGS))) I do know that feeling. And like everyone's said above, you're doing great, and will continue to lose once you get back on the wagon. You.Can.Do.IT!
    SW -- 206 --10/8/07 (weight loss center)

CW-- 182 --03/29/09 (back to taking Phen @ weight loss center)

183.4-- 09/16/09 (off Phen for now- no prescription until Dec)

You have already done an amazing job losing 60 lbs. Nobody will ever say that losing weight is easy. The journey is full of ups & downs. Just don't stay in the downward mode for too long. You have given yourself a week to not focus on losing weight. Now, focus on that motivation you had at the beginning of all this & start to make better choices again. Come on Tan, this is just one of those bumps in the road, don't give up.

Height 5'7
    SW - 178 (2-20-08)
    GW- 155
    Lost 16.4 lbs in 6 weeks on phen
    Lost additonal 9.6 after phen from 4-9-08 to 6-20-08
    Below goal & size 8 in most things 6-20-08

DESPERATELY TRYING TO MAINTAIN!

LIFE AFTER PHEN CHALLENGE

[[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by YANIE View Post
    If I may.........You have done great!!!! You have been losing since Jan 08, at least 5 months ago! Right? ( I told this to someone else too!) Typically, it is said that we should lose 1 to 2lbs a week an average of 4 to 8 lbs a month. Now if my calculations have served me correctly, at 4 lbs a month in 5 months 20lbs, at 8lbs a month within 5 months gives a total of 40lbs.....You have superceded that! and then some! So allow yourself to be human and experience true emotions! What your sister said was hurtful...and discouraged you, now WE must move on!!!!! WE do not live in the expectations of others.....You know the plan for your life! Right? Sometimes you have to distance your self from people, even family........It really comes down to jealousy and fear...Maybe, just maybe, she(sister) or people in general will fear what you will become since you have connected with the real you.....& Negativity takes on many forms, this was just a dart that came from a intimate place....A person who knows your vuneralbilty all too well.............................................. ........Before I get too deep, just know that spiritually, mentally, and physically, you are in a new place! Because all of this is in alignment, there are still some negative energy that you have to shake, but this time you are stronger to shake it and take it.........Now that is due to your hardwork!!!! Don't let anyone steal your joy, my God! You worked to get it!!!! Stay strong and keep the faith....And give yourself credit for your inner strength!!! (WE HAVE YOUR BACK!!)

I agree. You can do this Tan. You have come so far and you don't want to give up. Find a way to get back on the wagon and keep moving forward. We are all here for you.
    Keep on Keepin' on!

What I want for Xmas is... an Onederland!!!

almost!!!

aww you too Tan? I am stuggling to get back on the wagon too. I dont know where my uncontrollable eating has come from. My 7 month old is growing thru a growth spurt and I think I am too! we can do this though your not alone,
    same goes to you too dbethied

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Quote Originally Posted by YANIE View Post
    If I may.........You have done great!!!! You have been losing since Jan 08, at least 5 months ago! Right? ( I told this to someone else too!) Typically, it is said that we should lose 1 to 2lbs a week an average of 4 to 8 lbs a month. Now if my calculations have served me correctly, at 4 lbs a month in 5 months 20lbs, at 8lbs a month within 5 months gives a total of 40lbs.....You have superceded that! and then some! So allow yourself to be human and experience true emotions! What your sister said was hurtful...and discouraged you, now WE must move on!!!!! WE do not live in the expectations of others.....You know the plan for your life! Right? Sometimes you have to distance your self from people, even family........It really comes down to jealousy and fear...Maybe, just maybe, she(sister) or people in general will fear what you will become since you have connected with the real you.....& Negativity takes on many forms, this was just a dart that came from a intimate place....A person who knows your vuneralbilty all too well.............................................. ........Before I get too deep, just know that spiritually, mentally, and physically, you are in a new place! Because all of this is in alignment, there are still some negative energy that you have to shake, but this time you are stronger to shake it and take it.........Now that is due to your hardwork!!!! Don't let anyone steal your joy, my God! You worked to get it!!!! Stay strong and keep the faith....And give yourself credit for your inner strength!!! (WE HAVE YOUR BACK!!)

After all of that, all I can say is AMEN!! I totally agree. YOU CAN DO THIS!!
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

OMG! That was me yesterday. I attacked the 100 calorie snacks and ate like ten bags, and all the time I was power feeding snack after snack into my mouth, I was like," They're only 100 calories!" Yeah, but I probably concumed a good 1000 calories, but today is a new day and I couldn't stop myself yesterday, but I'm back on track today. Also, there aren't anymore 100 calorie snacks left, so that helps!
    5/08 SW-270
    8/7/08 CW 239-Taken off Phen by MD
    9/5/08 CW 230-Life without Phen Challenge

Goals, schmoals. I just come here to talk, and if I lose weight, that's great!

Same place next year? NOT!!!

Last edited by YANIE; June 29th, 2008 at 12:16 PM.
    babydolln23 likes this.
    SW-268 (5-16-08)
    (5-26) 263
    (8-11) 234

1st MINI GOAL=========>230

BronzyBella

Ohhh....I was in your place ALL last month. To be honest you probably won't get back on track today. Deciding the day of hardly works...and if it does work, it is REALLY difficult (close to impossible). I suggest setting TUESDAY as your "back on track" day. This way you are allowing yourself 2 more days of being bad, without feeling guilty. Also everytime you eat something bad you will savor it even more, but know in the back of your head, it will be the last time you have that fatty food for a few weeks. If you do this, TRUST ME, you will start back brand new on Tuesday. It will feel like you never messed up! The only thing is that you must make "getting off track" not an option, starting on Tuesday. You can do ti. I know you can. We all have those slip ups. It just comes with the process of losing weight. The key is that you fight it and eventually get back on track. I don't know what your sister said or any other thing that could have effected you to fall of the wagon, but don't allow other people or things to get into your head. You are stronger than their words or the worlds actions. Losing weight REALLY is a battle. So use your motivation and your determination as your body armor and keep on fighting. You goal is obtainable, girl! Keep on pushing!!---->starting Tuesday, of course lol

My sister told me she didnt want to be like me how did she put it, oh yeah " she didnt want to end up with no kids and no body" then I was stalked the entire time by someone who did not want to date me, but felt the need to follow me all over the place with her clueless date. but after that it has been all down hill. I have been eating any and everything.
    Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil say "oh sh%t! that B%tch is up!

Diamond Phenster

Today is a GREAT day to get back on track!

What did you eat for breakfast?

Tan ... you can do it!
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

i know how you feel. i've fallen off the wagon and i vow every day to get back on lol. you can do it though!!!!! as a matter of fact i'm going to get off of here right NOW and go get on the treadmill. then, if i can just stop eating all day i'll be good. i must've missed what your sister said? i have a bad memory. update us on how it goes today! good luck.

4-2-08 202.2 lbs SW (began b12/lipo shot 1 a week - no phen)
    4-9-08 193.6 lbs
    4-16-08 190.8 lbs
    4-23-08 188.0 lbs
    4-30-08 185.6 lbs
    5-7-08 185.6 lbs
    5-14-08 181.2 lbs
    5-21-08 178.8 lbs
    5-28-08 177.6 lbs
    6-04-08 176.8 lbs (stopped the shots. trying it on my own)
    6-16-08 175.6 lbs (went back to the shots today!)
    7-9-08 170.6 lbs (slowing down, but still going down!)

Unhappy So Bad, I am SOOOO BAD!!

I dont know what has gotten in to me have been eating like crap And I have no clue why, I know I shouldnt be but I was like in the who cares mode. I am not going to look on the scale because I know my tail have gained. So ladies I need motivation. I think I started from last weekend with my sisters staement, and what have you.hmmm so today I have vowed to get back on track.