Woot! For the ladies who need to poo!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Photos
    View albums

ooh, sory girl..the dulcolax are teeny little pills..I have alot that i got from BJ's so if ya wanna PM me your address I'll send you some.....trust me, I ain't Rick who would show up at your house with a diaper on weilding a chain saw....

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by scatanafas View Post
    Do you mean Colonic??? No girl, that isn't waht i meant...I meant colonix, it is fiber and tea that you take and it makes you poop ALOT......some other peopel get colon cleanses from GNC....that is what I mean girl..I never had a tube shoved up my arse to clean it out, sounds like a good thing but it is so expensive....
    LOL... I have had a colonic, and felt sooo much lighter afterwards. I was not trying to lose weight at the time so I have no idea if I lost anything, but I sure did feel better.

I was asking about Dulcolax is it a pill or liquid.? I don't want to have to taste anything.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Photos
    View albums

Default Sarajones!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sarajones8 View Post
    I went down 3lbs!! In the day...but like everyone says..make sure your not working that day...LOL "It" will come out of the blue. But it really really does make you feel better! Thanks for the Help!!
    What is it you took for it!?!? MC? Just how I like to hear it! LOLLL
    What I want for Xmas is... an Onederland!!!

almost!!!

Photos
    View albums

Do you mean Colonic??? No girl, that isn't waht i meant...I meant colonix, it is fiber and tea that you take and it makes you poop ALOT......some other peopel get colon cleanses from GNC....that is what I mean girl..I never had a tube shoved up my arse to clean it out, sounds like a good thing but it is so expensive....

Photos
    View albums

Girl you must be really backed up, you're going to need a stick of dynamite soon...LOL...but seriously, I have taken MC in the past and it didn't do much, it made me go but nothing spectacular so I wonder if I just built up a tolerance to it or soethng.

In an emergency when nothing works then I take dulcolax...it is VERY strong....probem is you dn't know what time it is going to kick in, you can be in the car or at a party...WHOOP< THERE IT IS!

BUT it does work , makes me cramp so I dn't do it often but two days ago I had to...i was just so miserable.
    I would like to get my colon cleansed but the lady I used to go to is no longer around. I guess I could always find someone else, but there is a trust factor there. Anyway is Dulcolax a tablet or liquid?
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by sarajones8 View Post
    I went down 3lbs!! In the day...but like everyone says..make sure your not working that day...LOL "It" will come out of the blue. But it really really does make you feel better! Thanks for the Help!!

any time girl....we love talking about crapping on this board...

you may want to do a fiber cleanse in the future just so you won't get backed up again....I recommend Colonix.

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by insearchofme View Post
    There really must be something wrong with my plumbing, cuz the magnesium citrate did not work for me at all.

Girl you must be really backed up, you're going to need a stick of dynamite soon...LOL...but seriously, I have taken MC in the past and it didn't do much, it made me go but nothing spectacular so I wonder if I just built up a tolerance to it or soethng.

In an emergency when nothing works then I take dulcolax...it is VERY strong....probem is you dn't know what time it is going to kick in, you can be in the car or at a party...WHOOP< THERE IT IS!

BUT it does work , makes me cramp so I dn't do it often but two days ago I had to...i was just so miserable.
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

Photos
    View albums

5/27/08- 202lb SW
    6/23/08- 195lbs (1st Month Dr. Visit)
    6/27/08- 194lbs
    7/5/08 - 192lbs
    7/10/08 - 189lbs

Mini Goals

190- 7/10/08
    180-
    170-
    Super Duper Goal 160--------

Photos
    View albums

Default I go for it

you shoudl see what we talk about in the chatroom, this ain't nothing! LOL

But seriously the magn. citrate comes in different flavors dpending what store you buy it from. In target i only find the lemon/lime flavor..In ****** pharm i saw the cherry flavor. All it is is epsom salts, so it tastes salty. chug that motha down and then follow it with some water..that gets the taste outta your mouth. then you shoudl start eliminating within a few hours. Not a whole day like with laxatives.....make sure you take it on a day that you don't ahve to go to work and you'll be near a bathroom..have a magazine handy and maybe some lysol spray..I woudn't suggest a candle, it can cause an explosion......

you will feel so "light" afterwards and your stomach will be flatter...just the kind of thing you want to do right before an important event..Like going to the Oscars......

I gotta try this! LOLOLOL Even I have no problem with BM. I think I could use a whole CLEAN ME UP!
    What I want for Xmas is... an Onederland!!!

almost!!!

Photos
    View albums

There really must be something wrong with my plumbing, cuz the magnesium citrate did not work for me at all.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Photos
    View albums

Ok ladies I got my 10 oz bottle at Albertsons.. I hope it works cause I need to poop but can't! LOL. .Thanks for all your advise! I think I might mix it with my iced tea.

Photos
    View albums

you shoudl see what we talk about in the chatroom, this ain't nothing! LOL

But seriously the magn. citrate comes in different flavors dpending what store you buy it from. In target i only find the lemon/lime flavor..In ****** pharm i saw the cherry flavor. All it is is epsom salts, so it tastes salty. chug that motha down and then follow it with some water..that gets the taste outta your mouth. then you shoudl start eliminating within a few hours. Not a whole day like with laxatives.....make sure you take it on a day that you don't ahve to go to work and you'll be near a bathroom..have a magazine handy and maybe some lysol spray..I woudn't suggest a candle, it can cause an explosion......

you will feel so "light" afterwards and your stomach will be flatter...just the kind of thing you want to do right before an important event..Like going to the Oscars......

Photos
    View albums

lol i have missed this message board and all of this talk.... it always make me laugh to realize we are all going through something like this and talk so openly about it on here

Glad you all found something that works so well!
    SW:268
    LW:210
    CW:230
    GW:175

"You never know what you can do until you try"

Photos
    View albums

sooooooo ladies whats the update on how things went???????????
    "Live harder but love even harder"

[B]SW 226.6[/B
    ] Had some plms and got off track but im back and ready to start all over and lose even more!

Photos
    View albums

Hi Sara,
    I just got some of that Magnesium citrate stuff too. But i am scared to take it. Not looking forward to the taste. But like you said it is Lemon Flavor, but still. LOL Let us know how it works.

Photos
    View albums

Ok, so I'm taking your advise ladies. I went to Walmart and bought a bottle, luckily its Lemon Lime flavor. HAHA It said to take 6.5oz to 10oz (the whole dang bottle) I'm taking my first time at this slowly, since not knowing the outcome. I drank 6.5oz, went down pretty well. Soooooooooooo more to come to this story!

5/27/08- 202lb SW
    6/23/08- 195lbs (1st Month Dr. Visit)
    6/27/08- 194lbs
    7/5/08 - 192lbs
    7/10/08 - 189lbs

Mini Goals

190- 7/10/08
    180-
    170-
    Super Duper Goal 160--------

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by SWEETJENIPHER View Post
    OK SO I HOPE IDONT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THE POOP THING, BUT IF I DO THANKS FOR THE TIPS. AND LORI YOU LOOK GREAT
    Thank you so much, Jenipher.

Photos
    View albums

The Mag Cit works wonders because it's made to clean out everything before a colonoscopy. Has a horrible taste so when I had to use it(couldn't go), I had to mix it with iced tea. It's on my shopping list.

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Girl, its there just not called Total cleanse. It is in the laxative department, comes in a glass bottle and is called Magnesium Citrate.
    Scat - meet my husband ... lol
    He was there with my boys ... I doubt he could really "look" like he should of.

But I'll get him hooked up with that Mag Citrate - he'll probably be sorry - hehehehe
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Photos
    View albums

OK SO I HOPE IDONT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THE POOP THING, BUT IF I DO THANKS FOR THE TIPS. AND LORI YOU LOOK GREAT
    SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1-29-08 SW:205LBS
    2-5-08 CW: 195 LBS
    2-12-08 CW: 192 LBS
    2-19-08 CW: 192LBS
    2-26-08 CW: 190 LBS
    3-4-08 CW: 188LBS
    3-29-08 CW: 186 LBS
    4-21-08 CW: 182 LBS
    5-24-08 CW: 174 LBS
    I AM IN THE GREEN AND MY NEW ONE IS THE TEAL ONE ALL ALONE

Photos
    View albums

Ok, I couldn't help but laugh while reading some of your posts. Y'all remind me of some of my elderly patients who are so fixated on their BM's. Some of them worry so much when they don't have one everyday. They're like "Honey, I need some Milk of Magnesia or an enema because I haven't had a BM in 2 days." I'm picturing what all of you will be like in your 70's and 80's.

Photos
    View albums

the colace is a stool softener...it also comes as a stool softener and laxative together. i have been taking 2 of the stool softener every night for about 2 years. if i don't, it hurts sooo bad.

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Raquel View Post
    No such luck finding it at Target.
    Girl, its there just not called Total cleanse. It is in the laxative department, comes in a glass bottle and is called Magnesium Citrate.
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Supastar0284 View Post
    Hmmm... this discussion is frightening me! No one ever mentioned to me that constipation may be an issue with phentermine. Is this pretty common? I'm only on day one, so I'll have to see. Maybe it will actually help me out because I have IBS and it causes me to....now don't freak out...it causes me to go 4-6 times a day! If this can help me go less frequently then it may be a good side effect for me.
    I believe Babynurse has IBS too if you ever want to talk to someone who really understands.

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Supastar0284 View Post
    Hmmm... this discussion is frightening me! No one ever mentioned to me that constipation may be an issue with phentermine. Is this pretty common? I'm only on day one, so I'll have to see. Maybe it will actually help me out because I have IBS and it causes me to....now don't freak out...it causes me to go 4-6 times a day! If this can help me go less frequently then it may be a good side effect for me.
    I most certainly did - in my welcome wagon speech to you. LOL

It's good this might be a plus for you - because it's serious business on this board when you can't poop!
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199