HELP!! Please

Thread: HELP!! Please

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

my heart is fine, the thing is, i was having pains when i was exercising and i never had those before and i think it is from the medicine, i want to know if anyone else has had that same problem being on phentermine.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Call your Dr! He can help.
    Keep on Keepin' on!

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

i have never had these problems, i had an ekg and all that stuff done a year ago and i am ok with my heart. I never had chest pains until i started phen and i am thinking that i am going to stop taking it. I cannot take this medicine and workout, which is something i must do. So i guess its a give and take thing

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

My 2 cents - Get a doctor to check you out. I mean it's your HEART.

Feel better.
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default HELP!! Please

This morning I woke up and I took half of my dosage and went to the gym. Everything was ok, until about 15 minutes into my cardio and then i started having severe chest pains, to the point i had to get off and stop. My heart rate was being monitored and it went from 140 to 180 and i was breathing okthough. I dont know and still now i am having occasional chest pains. I dont think i can take this medicine anymore, i am 23 and should not be experiencing those kind of pains this young. Someone please give me some advice if the same has happened to you. This really got me kinda scared.