OT: VENTING!

Thread: OT: VENTING!

Quote Originally Posted by dalako View Post

Ok last night i went out with a friend Becca, becca and I have a mutual friend named heather. Becca proceeds to tell me that she doesn't need the "drama" of friend heather. And that just because I haven't eliminated "drama" from my life.... doesn't mean that I should give it to her. I was shocked to hear this. As far as I knew: Becca & heather met, but only once. Not enough to warrent any drama.
    As usual, I apologize...Saying I was sorry, and that I didn't know that friend Heather & her were talking. I then asked what heather was doing that was the 'drama' that she was talking about. And this is becca's response... not kidding..." She get's online, IM's me asking me 'how I am doing'... 'what i've been up to' and then logs off"... I looked at her thinking there was more... BUT NOPE. THAT WAS IT!!!
    I apologized again, saying I didn't know. Then Becca says, " Well you need to learn to set boundaries"...
    NOW I AM PISSED!!!! I felt like saying, 'you expect me to make your boundaries, with people that you exchanged information with? That you are talking to? Isn't that YOUR RESPONSIBILITY???? WHO THE HELL AM I TO CONTROL WHAT SOMEONE DOES OR DOESN'T DO??? NOT MY PROBLEM.
    on top of that.... I am pissed with myself because i didn't say it!! WHY didn't I say it?? I should have said it...
    Now I am debating to let it lie? Or should I call her up and tell her what I think? I normally just take it, and bottle it up, saying nothing. But I know that I need to grow a pair of balls!!!!

whatcha think?
    HI Dalako,

I know i dont post often, nevertheless here i am i would say get double balls and call her saying that u r replaying the conversation from last night and u felt that u must comment on something..... tell her what you just wrote.....

Started 1/16/08 - 168 lbs
    Current weight 137
    Goal of 120 (yup maybe in my dreams) will be happy with 125 lbs

xmas challenge with team BENSON

2. Advertising
    advertising

that's crazy......some people just hop online and hop off. i used to be like that, but now i normally have a laptop attached to my legs when i'm at home thanks to all the work i have 2 do. i used to say hi to people though and would be gone before they would even realize i sent a message............no big deal. that's strange.

4-2-08 202.2 lbs SW (began b12/lipo shot 1 a week - no phen)
    4-9-08 193.6 lbs
    4-16-08 190.8 lbs
    4-23-08 188.0 lbs
    4-30-08 185.6 lbs
    5-7-08 185.6 lbs
    5-14-08 181.2 lbs
    5-21-08 178.8 lbs
    5-28-08 177.6 lbs
    6-04-08 176.8 lbs (stopped the shots. trying it on my own)
    6-16-08 175.6 lbs (went back to the shots today!)
    7-9-08 170.6 lbs (slowing down, but still going down!)

thanks maddi for the balls....
    I haven't sent anything yet... but this is what I was thinking of sending:

Thinking further about the comment regarding Heather and the Drama - Her Drama. I would like to say something. Although, I am sorry about what happened: I do not see why I am fault for Heather's Drama. I did not ask you to exchange numbers, or contact information with her. I did not ask you to talk with her. And, I did not ask you to become friends with her. You did this on your own. All I did was introduce you to Heather. I didn't 'open the door' for her to "give you her drama". You did that yourself when you decided to exchange contact information (and thus keep in touch with her). I have no control of who Heather decides to be friends with - just as I am have no control of who you want to be friends with.

In regards to the comment of me 'needing to create boundaries'... I have created boundaries with Heather. My friendship with her is complicated. But, non-the-less, there are boundaries (and this is none of your business).

Who you choose to be friends with is your business. And, I am not responsible for any of that. If you do not like Heather - do not be friends with her. If you want to be her friend, you may need to create some boundaries. But, ultimately, Your's and Heather's friendship is none of my business - and not my responsibility. Again, I am sorry.

However the more I think about it, I am pissed, however I don't know if it's worth. Scat~ I have been thinking of just ignoring her and becoming "conveiniently busy" when ever she wants to do something or talk. But, I am just tired of letting people walk on me.
    Height= 5'8"
    SW = 259 1/24/08
    CW 2/21/08 = 238 Lost 20 lbs
    CW 3/20/08 = 234 total 24 lbs went off phen
    CW 4/18/08 = 221 toal 33 lbs *reached mini goal
    CW 6/9/08 = TOM & Vacation.... 231 dang it- But it was fun
    CW 7/1/08 = 222
    CW 8/5/08 = 215 -Down 45lbs WOOT WOOT!!!!

Next Mini Goal = 210

I think that in the scheme of the universe this means diddly...you are allowing yourself to be upset over this stupid friend of yours and her issues......tell her to work out whatever beef she has with heather on her own, and you will handle things pertaining to your relationship with her the way YOU see fit.

Just my two cents girl....sounds like high school trivial bs to me.

Diamond Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by maddilougirl View Post
    your friend definately need a reality check.......*detaches balls*....*gives them a clean...hehe*.....puts them in a velvet pouch*.....here ya go....just a loan though....I know they are a bit shabby...they've had alot of use!!
    LOL very funny.
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Diamond Phenster

Seriously - if it was me ... I'd gracefully bow out and chalk it up to a CLEAR / FLASHING NEON sign of her personality that showed through (they always do) and that person wouldn't share the air I breathe.
    And by gracefully I mean - just fade away, put on ignore if you speak via computer, delete emails, don't answer calls ...
    Anything more is going to make the person want to have a verbal debate.
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

your friend definately need a reality check.......*detaches balls*....*gives them a clean...hehe*.....puts them in a velvet pouch*.....here ya go....just a loan though....I know they are a bit shabby...they've had alot of use!!

Quote Originally Posted by dalako View Post
    Raquel~ That would be funny!! I should try to channel craftymomma again!! (miss her)....
    ISOM~ That's just it... she said g2g. I would think that would be enough.... I forgot to mention that heather has 3 kids, ages 8,6,4.

I think I should say something. Does anyone has any balls they can lend me???
    Okay, so she is REALLY wacky!! She is upset that someone with 3 children to look after "properly" said goodbye before signing out. STRANGE!!! I don't have any extra balls, but I think if you 'pop" an extra pill or even a 1/2, you may get a little phen courage...lol.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Raquel~ That would be funny!! I should try to channel craftymomma again!! (miss her)....
    ISOM~ That's just it... she said g2g. I would think that would be enough.... I forgot to mention that heather has 3 kids, ages 8,6,4.

I think I should say something. Does anyone has any balls they can lend me???
    Height= 5'8"
    SW = 259 1/24/08
    CW 7/1/08 = 222

Next Mini Goal = 210

INSANITY!!! First of all what is it she is sooo pis.sed about. The fact that someone exchanged a hello with her and then logged off??? A number of things could have happened. Is she upset that she did not get a formal goodbye, before the girl logged off

I think I would have to say something. Just let her know that you were really thrown for a loop last night, and you have now had time to mull things over. Obviously, like you said she exchanged personal information with this person, and at that poing invited her into her life. The problem albeit absurd, is hers to deal with and ultimately fiix.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Diamond Phenster

I think you need an extra dose of Phen and let the FILTER come off!
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Angry OT: VENTING!

Ok last night i went out with a friend Becca, becca and I have a mutual friend named heather. Becca proceeds to tell me that she doesn't need the "drama" of friend heather. And that just because I haven't eliminated "drama" from my life.... doesn't mean that I should give it to her. I was shocked to hear this. As far as I knew: Becca & heather met, but only once. Not enough to warrent any drama.
    As usual, I apologize...Saying I was sorry, and that I didn't know that friend Heather & her were talking. I then asked what heather was doing that was the 'drama' that she was talking about. And this is becca's response... not kidding..." She get's online, IM's me asking me 'how I am doing'... 'what i've been up to' and then logs off"... I looked at her thinking there was more... BUT NOPE. THAT WAS IT!!!
    I apologized again, saying I didn't know. Then Becca says, " Well you need to learn to set boundaries"...
    NOW I AM PISSED!!!! I felt like saying, 'you expect me to make your boundaries, with people that you exchanged information with? That you are talking to? Isn't that YOUR RESPONSIBILITY???? WHO THE HELL AM I TO CONTROL WHAT SOMEONE DOES OR DOESN'T DO??? NOT MY PROBLEM.
    on top of that.... I am pissed with myself because i didn't say it!! WHY didn't I say it?? I should have said it...
    Now I am debating to let it lie? Or should I call her up and tell her what I think? I normally just take it, and bottle it up, saying nothing. But I know that I need to grow a pair of balls!!!!

whatcha think?
    Height= 5'8"
    SW = 259 1/24/08
    CW 7/1/08 = 222

Next Mini Goal = 210