Giving up - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Giving up

Photos
    View albums

Try doing low carb for a week or so. This really helps with the cravings and it will kick in weight loss. The first couple days are hard to do but after the third or fouth it gets better. I can't do low carb for a long time but if i find i cant get the scale to move for a few weeks i will do low carb and i always start to lose again. The first time i was down 13 pounds in two weeks. You can't have any sugar, pasta,Bread, potatos, or anything with flour in it. Just eat Meat, Veggies,cheese, try and keep your carb count at no more than 20 a day.
    url=http://www.extrapounds.com/] [/url]

Vacation last year

SW- 193 ibs 4/28/08
    CW- 184 ibs 5/05/08
    CW- 181 ibs 5/12/08
    CW- 177 ibs 5/19/08
    CW- 173 ibs 6/02/08
    CW- 169 ibs 6/10/08
    CW- 168 ibs 6/24/08 (VACATION)
    CW- 158 ibs 8/11/08
    CW- 158 ibs 9/16/09 (STARTING AGAIN)

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Okay, it sounds like you are doing pretty good, I would nix the sugar in the coffee or at least try Splenda. You say that you don't really snack during the day, does that mean that YOU DO, and you don't keep track of what you eat? or the YOU REALLY DON'T snack at all? Other than that, it sound like you need more protein and fiber in your diet. If you are an oatmeal eater, try the Weigh Control Maple & Brwon sugar, it's quick, easy, and tasty too. If time is an issue, try to find a protein bar or shake that you can have for lunch along with your fruit. Calculate your water intake to be sure you are getting enough.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Photos
    View albums

I normally am not a breakfast person but started forcing something in the morning like a banana , apple, or cantalope. I have 2 cups of coffee in the am with sugar and 1% milk . Im drinking water throughout the day (still think im not drinking enough though) Lunch sometimes ill have the same as breakfast although I did have a slice of pizza yesterday . I dont really snck too much throughout the day then dinner . I had 4 slices of thin cut flank steak, 1 tablespoon mashed potatoes, 3 tablespoons of broccoli with margarine and spices, and 1 piece of garlic bread with emerils garlic and parmesan seasoning (delish - ) a few hours after dinner i find myself starving- again Ive
    been trying to eat fruit
    6/12/08 - 1ST DAY ON PHEN 140 LBS
    MINI GOAL - 125
    ULTIMATE GOAL - 110

Photos
    View albums

Can you give us a better idea of what it is you are eating everyday? "Smaller portion" can be too much or even not enough. What is a typical day like for you? Are you drinking water throughout the day? It's hard to suggest change? not knowing what is you are currently doing.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Photos
    View albums

Exclamation Giving up

Ok so I started Phen on the 12th . The first day or 2 I could really feel it working for me but then after that I notice no difference. I stopped taking a few days then just started again. I feel and see no difference. I just have a question . I really didnt change what I eat too much except for adding fruits into my diet . Is this wrong ? I eat fruits in morning /afternoon then I eat what I would normally eat at dinner except a smaller portion . Like lets say last night I had marinated flank stek , small serving of mashed potatoes and broccoli with margarine. My scale broke so I havent weighed myself but I honestly dont feel like Ive lost even 1 pound. Do I need to really change my whole diet ? I pass on things I normally wouldve snacked on ETC but like I said, I do eat whatever for dinner . I need some advice and motivation here ! Ive never really dieted so I just need to know if Im doing this all wrong . Thanks ladies !
    6/12/08 - 1ST DAY ON PHEN 140 LBS
    MINI GOAL - 125
    ULTIMATE GOAL - 110

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2