NEW TO FORUMS AND PHEN

Welcome, welcome, welcome!
    It doesn't matter all that much how much you lose in the next two months. What matters is that you get closer to your goal than you are today and that you learn everything you need to learn to keep at it and become healthier as you go along.
    You'll get there!
    Don't breathe the air out there right now. That's got to be some atmosphere with all the fires. Do you need us to send you breathing masks so you can go outside and walk for some exercise? LOL

2. Advertising
    advertising

Hi there! Welcome to the "phen family" Thats what everyone is like on here, I hope you find the same, and all the support you need!! Like insearchofme said patience is so important, but i'm sure you know that w/the 53 lbs you have lost already, congrats thats AWESOME!! As far as how much will you lose, everyone is different, but just look at it in the fact that you are healthier, making better choices, and even if the scale only moved 1lb in a week, thats ok!! some weeks are less, some are more, and i'm just thankful for every week it does move(although hard at times to accept) anyways, sorry to ramble, but hope to see you around! oh and just jump right in, everyone is GREAT around here!!
    SW-356.6
    4/18/2008-351.4(start Phen)
    4/25/2008-347.0
    5/02/2008-343.0
    5/09/2008-342.8(stupid TOM)
    5/16/2008-339.6
    5/23/2008-337.8
    5/30/2008-334.8
    6/06/2008-335.0(grr)
    6/13/2008-332.2
    6/20/2008-329.4

www.myspace.com/ashjdrake

Hello there!
    It depends on everyone the amount of the caliories intake and excercises. I excercises by walking one to two miles Mon to Fri and 3 miles on weekends to start. I started on phen 3 weeks ago and I lost 17 lbs. I believe it is from the water weight! That is for now... I'll know more later on! Dr gave me first 2 months of phen. I hope he will give me more. I need to lose 95 more pounds! :P
    What I want for Xmas is... an Onederland!!!

almost!!!

Hello and welcome! Patience is very important when losing weight. Like you said, it took you a good while to gain all the weight, so losing it won't happen overnight. Just stick with it and you will eventually get to where you want to be.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Welcome to the "family"! Everybody's weight loss is diff. so don't be discouraged if you don't lose as fast as you want too. Keep following what you're doing, cause you've already lost 53lbs on your own and that's amazing!

My hubby was born and raised in S.D. also. Told him he had to come half-way across the U.S. to find his soul-mate.

Hi GoalAchiever760,

There is no formula to calculate your weight loss from now and on. It only depends on you. You've been doing great this year so hopefully Phentermine will help you to continue this way. Try not to be impatient with numbers and dates, your doctor will prescribe it as far as he thinks you need it.

You've arrived to the most supportive forums - Welcome!
    Susanne.

Default NEW TO FORUMS AND PHEN

Hello,

This is my first time posting on a forum, and taking Phentermine so please bear with me. Anyway, I just started taking Phen about two days ago. I was curious to know what kind of results are typical and how soon I should start to see weight loss.

A little background on me:
    Never fat until high school, gained a ridiculous 115 lbs in five years. My heaviest weight was 295lbs! Good lord, I told myself I would never reach 300 lbs, and I began a diet plan six months ago, and so far, without the aid of prescription pills, I have managed to lose 53 lbs on my own since last January (2008). I reduced calorie intake, and then increased my protein and decreased my carbs. I admit, I slacked off a little bit here and there, resulting in depressing plateaus. It seems that every ten pounds I lose, I plateau for a month after that. This is why I finally decided to ask my doctor about Phentermine, because it worked wonders for my mom (30 lbs lost in 2 months). So basically, my ultimate question is, how much will I lose while taking Phentermine, and how long will it take? Rough estimate of course. I can't be on it for more than two months, as prescribed by my doctor due to chances of addiction or bad sides effects from continuous use. I would also be interested in learning about other supplements that are working for everyone too! I am completely new to supplements.