I'm not Rick and I don't have pics 2 show but....
    Photos
    View albums

you could wear a spanks girdle until you can decide what to do, that should hide some of the awkardness

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

I am so glad you did that last post about the cyst. My sister had always had a hard pooch...but the drs never knew why. Eventually, one of her ovaries ruptured and they also found a large cyst in her uterus..thank god they finally found it. It was not cancerous, but how could so many drs miss it?? Army drs are idiots and this did nothing to up our opinion of them. Anyways..another issue she has is she has a tilted uterus, so she will never have a flat stomach due to the way her uterus is tilted.

Good luck..something you might ask also.
    Started Phen: 4/22/14 SW: 214.2

Photos
    View albums

Ok, is it flabby or hard? I am asking because one of my friends was on phen and she lost so much weight on her face, her arms and legs but she looked extremely pregnant. If she didnt have the stomach she would have been skinny. When I had made a post before someone said it could have been poop build up, which is totally an option if phen makes you constipated. However, my friend was not full of poop when she went to the doctor she had a cyst in her olvaries which made her stomach pertrude.
    SW-04/18/08-212 -my highest weight EVER
    CW-05/02/08-205.5
    CW-05/17/08-204~~scale is finally moving again!!~~
    CW-6/2/08-203
    CW-6/8/08-199.5~ONEDERLAND!!!!!!~
    CW-6/11/08-199
    CW-7/11/08-196

****MINI GOAL-200****PASSED MY MINI GOAL ON 6/8/08!!!!
    ****MINI GOAL-195****

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I know I will always have saggy skin and I plan on gettin' surgery after the baby-makin' years are over...but this is a huge bulge that is awkwardly visable in dresses and shirts etc...I just don't want it to be the only thing ppl can focus on!
    I've got arms and legs on my body...

www.myspace.com/notjustanykatie

Photos
    View albums

Well, I will tell you what my GYN told me....tummy tuck. If its not just skin you could increase your cardio & reduce your carbs. The increased cardio is excellent for slimming down the mid-section, but you also have to decrease the carbs.

When I got pregnant with my daughter, I gained 54 lbs & my belly was huge. I dropped it all in about 4 weeks, but my tummy was a mess. He said there wasn't any fat there, it was just stretched skin. I don't have a visible pudge & everyone thinks my tummy is flat, but its really a mess of loose skin & stretch marks. My daughter is now 7, so the stretch marks have faded, but when I am sitting I swear the skin sort of folds. No amount of exercise will help tighten the skin.

Height 5'7
    SW - 178 (2-20-08)
    GW- 155
    Lost 16.4 lbs in 6 weeks on phen
    Lost additonal 9.6 after phen from 4-9-08 to 6-20-08
    Below goal & size 8 in most things 6-20-08

DESPERATELY TRYING TO MAINTAIN!

LIFE AFTER PHEN CHALLENGE

[[/url]

BronzyBella

Quote Originally Posted by scatanafas View Post
    okay i hate to be mean but sometimes if your stomach skin is reeally stretched out then there isn't much you can do about it except surgery......I would work your abs as much as possible (working with a resistance ball at home is GREAT) but that is just going to make the muscle underneath stronger, will make things look tighter to a POINT.....

I know how you feel because I'm thin everywhere except these thighs, and no amount of working out will help them...its just how I am built..i'm the saddle bag queen.
    Scat is right....you could work your muscles more to make things tighter but it will only help to a certain extent. If you have loose skin and want it all gone you MUST get surgery. It s.ucks but it is pretty much the only option. I know that when I get down to my goal, I just may have to do the same thing.

Photos
    View albums

okay i hate to be mean but sometimes if your stomach skin is reeally stretched out then there isn't much you can do about it except surgery......I would work your abs as much as possible (working with a resistance ball at home is GREAT) but that is just going to make the muscle underneath stronger, will make things look tighter to a POINT.....

I know how you feel because I'm thin everywhere except these thighs, and no amount of working out will help them...its just how I am built..i'm the saddle bag queen.
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default I'm not Rick and I don't have pics 2 show but....

I need some attention :P

Nah just kiddin'. I had a question. I asked this a few days ago but i cant find the thread...I need help with my stomach. I have lost weight everywhere but it literaly looks like I have a tire under my shirt. I know I will always have the extra skin but what do I do about this? The ab machines at the gym are lame...I'd like something I could do at home...Will this help anyway? I look rediculous. On the other hand...if you took off the tire...I would be thin ...my legs and arms are toned...
    I've got arms and legs on my body...

www.myspace.com/notjustanykatie