I don't want to do this! I think I am gonna cry... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by domsmom View Post
    i can only see red xs, try reposting maybe, and dont worry, no one is judging you, its just nice to be able to put a face with the people we "talk" to all the time, and youre doing a great job, so just keep up the good work, you and i will have to post bikini pics together in about a year, lol...
    Ok... sorry that first one is so big.
    Keep on Keepin' on!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

I can't see the pics either... but don't feel discouraged about not seeing a huge difference right away. We all started somewhere... and wherever we started we didn't get that way overnight. Just keep plugging away at it and take it one pound at a time. Looks like you're doing a great job so far!!
    SW: 307 LBS 9/16/10.
    In 2008 I lost 91 pounds, but I've gained it all back... so here I am, at square one, but not for long.

Photos
    View albums

I understand. Weight loss is a process that seems like forever but you gotta look at how far you have come as well. Oh how we wish the weight could just fall of quickly but, don't work that way. I had to do this myself that is why I can tell you.. Don't even pay attention to how you look right now, just focus on getting the numbers on the scale to go down by eating low and limited calories and exercising your butt off, at home and at the gym. Focus on the cardio, do alot of cardio. Do 3lb dumbells, different movements in high repetition. Again forget about the mirror for now and focus on that cardio as much as possible because soon you will think that you look so fly that you won't be able to stay out of a mirror.

SW:211 May 12th 2008
    CW:195 June 24th 2008

Extra Mini Goal:192 June 30th
    Enjoy the feeling of being hungry

Photos
    View albums

i can only see red xs, try reposting maybe, and dont worry, no one is judging you, its just nice to be able to put a face with the people we "talk" to all the time, and youre doing a great job, so just keep up the good work, you and i will have to post bikini pics together in about a year, lol...

Photos
    View albums

Hold on it didn't work.
    Keep on Keepin' on!

Photos
    View albums

Unhappy I don't want to do this! I think I am gonna cry...

I can't believe I am doing this! I hate these photos. They ae all I have though because I like to stay behind the camera. I don't see a big difference. I still feel like a whale, but everyone else is posting so I thought I should **** it up and do it too.

Photo 1: This is from December 2007 shortly after I started my diet. I was already down 12 lbs and weighed... ugh... 386 lbs.

Photo 2: This is from yesterday. I don't look very happy I know. I am at 364 now and I still hate pictures. The only difference that I notice here is the baggyness of my jeans. They are a size 28 and they used to be real tight. Now I can button and zip a size 26, but it is uncomfortable still. I lose weight in a weird patern I guess.

Anyway, please be kind. That's all I can say.

PS... I want to say congratulations to everyone else on the board. It is difficult to make a life change like this. Not only have you all decided to do it, you are succeeding. You are all a great motivation to me and I am trying my best to fit in by accomplishing what all of you seem to have accomplished. Keep up the good work and thank you for the stories, the support, the information, and most of all, understanding.
    Last edited by RH584; June 25th, 2008 at 12:57 PM.
    Keep on Keepin' on!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2