you ladies are making me jealous!
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Divine_Agape View Post
    You're complaining?? Sheesh...I've not gone down any sizes, which really is to be expected being that I'm a rather large woman, however........YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!! I wish I'd gone down a size...or two...or even looked as if I were "headed" in that direction..lol. Yet, my clothes do fit a bit more comfortable and not as tight or fitting as they once did. I have these AMAZZZZZZZING jeans that I bought at Lane Bryant about 2 years ago swearing by them, that I'd be able to fit them by now......:-( not the case YET......BUT.......I'm thinking about POSTING THEM......perhaps starting a TREND where "if it hasn't already been done"..each of us could post a PIC of a SHIRT...or pair of PANTS....or a SKIRT...or DRESS...lol..or piece of clothing that we have...that we'd LOVE to be back in....or if you're like me....I BOUGHT THESE JEANS....NEVER been able to FIT THEM....so they're still BRAND NEW.....and let that be our goal...and post a pic of us in that ITEM....fitting too tight....open if it won't close.....or not fitting.......and then......as we lost weight...show another pic of us in that ITEM that we can NOW fit without hesitation, problems, or TIGHTNESS.....it would be a good challenge and motivator....ANY TAKERS??

Aww I kno exactly how you feel! I bought a pair of jeans from LB 2 years ago too to wear on my class trip (the old jeans they made b4 they came out with those "right fit" jeans). I cried & cried b/c they wouldn't even make it past my thighs. and they were supposed to b my size too!!!!!. Then that christmas I got a coat from alloy.com and when I tried it & buttoned it off, not one but 2 buttons popped off and flew across the room ! Earlier this month, I found those old jeans(b/c i put them away in my basement since I couldn't wear them) and they fit perfectly!! And the coat fits great too! Too bad its summer time tho lol. I'm still the same size, but the thing I noticed is that the jeans I got from "plus size" stores arent really baggy on me. I think I'll find my jeans & post a pic to show you guys. Sometimes if the scale doesnt budge, its good to have little things like knowing your fitting into clothes that you couldn't have before
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Love the idea divine! I would so be all over that because i have a closet full of only if's waiting for me. I just don't have a dang camera. I don't have any pics of myself either. The one I do have on here is one from christmas that my sister sent me. That's it, i'm buying a camera!! wait, i'm broke that's right. Anyway, when I get a camera or get my hands on a camera, i'm in! And JBEN, you gotta stop seeing the old you when you look in the mirror, push the old you out of the way and let the new you shine! You're in there, You just gotta look deeper!
    Get thin and God Bless! Gina

I swear I'm trapped in that body somewhere!

07/01 - 225 (first day on phen)
    07/05 - 219 (yeah!)
    07/14 - 215.5 (so close to 10 I can taste it!!)

Photos
    View albums

lovemyboys- you just brought a smile to my face and made me LOL
    divine- i really like that idea... But to bad my fave jeans won't even fit past my leg. LOL. I guess i will have to pick a fave something else

Mother to a one year old active boy

MAY
    2nd- 194 lbs started PHEN
    9th- 188 lbs
    25th- 186 lbs
    JUNE
    13th- 186 lbs
    20th- 182 lbs

Photos
    View albums

STOP with the Shamu!!!!

You need to go to Bronzy's school of" Im All That And and Bag of Chips" snap snap!!!! Positive thoughts....Positive thoughts..your getting sleeeepy.

When I clap my hands on the count of 3 you will think of yourself as one Hot, n Sexy Babe!!!

Photos
    View albums

You're complaining?? Sheesh...I've not gone down any sizes, which really is to be expected being that I'm a rather large woman, however........YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!! I wish I'd gone down a size...or two...or even looked as if I were "headed" in that direction..lol. Yet, my clothes do fit a bit more comfortable and not as tight or fitting as they once did. I have these AMAZZZZZZZING jeans that I bought at Lane Bryant about 2 years ago swearing by them, that I'd be able to fit them by now......:-( not the case YET......BUT.......I'm thinking about POSTING THEM......perhaps starting a TREND where "if it hasn't already been done"..each of us could post a PIC of a SHIRT...or pair of PANTS....or a SKIRT...or DRESS...lol..or piece of clothing that we have...that we'd LOVE to be back in....or if you're like me....I BOUGHT THESE JEANS....NEVER been able to FIT THEM....so they're still BRAND NEW.....and let that be our goal...and post a pic of us in that ITEM....fitting too tight....open if it won't close.....or not fitting.......and then......as we lost weight...show another pic of us in that ITEM that we can NOW fit without hesitation, problems, or TIGHTNESS.....it would be a good challenge and motivator....ANY TAKERS??
    Never Let a Dark Past,Cloud A Bright Future!

SW: 5/1/08= A whopping 372.3lbs

5/1/08-6/20/08= 354.0 lbs (18lb loss)

Do you see any difference?? Not much....

Photos
    View albums

No feeling sorry!!! You are doing great. Just keep doing what you are doing.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Photos
    View albums

Default you ladies are making me jealous!

Everyone is looking so good around here with these fab results and i think i look terrible still. I have lost 20 lbs and feel like i am still shamu. Maybe that is just my self image though... I know things are getting big on me and i went from a size 16 to a 12 and XXL shirts to XL or L.
    But man you guys are making me jealous. I haven't really taken to many pics because i can't stand looking at them.
    Ok feeling sorry for myself over now!
    But seriously congrats to you sexy ladies!

Mother to a one year old active boy

MAY
    2nd- 194 lbs started PHEN
    9th- 188 lbs
    25th- 186 lbs
    JUNE
    13th- 186 lbs
    20th- 182 lbs