Dieter’s tea

Thread: Dieter’s tea

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sweetest_1 View Post
    I would like to try this. Is there a particular type/brand that you all use or do they all work the same?
    I use Laci Le Beau's dieter's tea. They have many different flavors but I didn't like the lemon mint. I guess everyone's taste buds are different. The box says not to use after 10 consecutive days. I may have a cup of it every three days are so. But I can tell you it really works.

I can smell 155!!!!!!!!!!!!:spider_red:

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Thank you for responding i will try to go to the store and see if i can buy something with fiber maybe shakes i took the tea and nothing .... Nothing happend i thought it was werid

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I tried this twice. And Whoa! is all I have to say. About a year ago when I started working out and trying to eat healthy I tried Nature's Valley Crunchy Granola Bar Oat's N Honey. It has good fiber in it and it is really good. If you don't like the chewy ones Like me, these are really good. The Vanilla Nut is really good too! Eating these really regulated my BM a few times a week. When I get down a few more lbs then I am going to re-introduce these to my diet and the cereal too! To get that regulation back! I will do the tea maybe once a week or once every two weeks to get it going until then.
    Good luck

Photos
    View albums

I would like to try this. Is there a particular type/brand that you all use or do they all work the same?

Photos
    View albums

I have been taking the dieter's tea for the past two days. I had tried everything else but nothing worked. But I will have to say after drinking the tea I was able to go to the bathroom within an hour. I think everyone should try it if there having BM problems.

I can smell 155!!!!!!!!!!!!:spider_red:

Photos
    View albums

I think that the packaging for those teas usually states that you shouldn't take it for more than a week or so because your body will become dependent on it to make a ummm... movement. I would add a daily fiber supplement and see if that makes a difference. It's okay to use the tea every now and then, but I wouldn't do it consistently. You can also try Senna, which is a natural laxative - I think is derived from vegetables. I think those teas often have Senna in them anyway, but I've found that it's easier to control my dose with the tablets. It's easy to over or under seep the teas.
    SW: 307 LBS 9/16/10.
    In 2008 I lost 91 pounds, but I've gained it all back... so here I am, at square one, but not for long.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Question Dieter’s tea

Hi everyone I bought the tea today so it can help me with my restroom problems lol but I was wondering should I take it every nit ???? I was diagnosed with hemorrhoids and I took meds for that am I am fine now …. But iam always constipated and I don’t go to the restroom often. I want to have a regular stool ??? any suggestions…………………..should I take it every nit ???