Eat like a....

Thread: Eat like a....

BronzyBella

Yep this is very true. But we, as humans, today don't have time for a hefty breakfast so we've been cheating ourselves on it . I eat very little for breakfast too. But I plan on making breakfast more substantial and lunch a bit smaller, then dinner even smaller. Breakfast is most important because it will determine how you will eat for the rest of the day. The tough thing for US is how to make it healthy ya know? The good stuff I can think of off the top of my head is fruit, oatmeal, wheat anything (bread, muffin) w/ almond butter or peanut butter on top, raisins, wheat waffles ummmm.....that's it for now lol. Once we do that then a bigger breakfast will be do-able. I'm right there with ya. I'm going to start this next week when I go grocery shopping.

Oh...by the way...no need to wait till lunch to take your Phen, just take it 1 hour after you've eaten breakfast or 1 hour before. All you need is that hour gap!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Default Eat like a....

King for breakfast, a price for lunch and a pauper for dinner....

Does anyone live by this saying? For instance, does anyone get the "bulk" of their calories at breakfast?

I usually have yogurt and fruit for breakfast, but I am finding lately that it's leaving me with that "ohGodIhaventeatenanybreadtoday" feeling, so I wanna carb load at dinner.

I am just not losing lately and am getting hungry at night. I think tomorrow I might eat something more substantial for breakfast then take my pill around lunch.

Any suggestions?
    Amanda in AL
    Classified Binge Eater
    SW: 1/08- 294
    04/08- 264 diet and excercise - Binge Eater- off wagon after this!
    06/03/08 271- Started Phen per doc. 37.5mg 1x/day
    6/10/08-261 WOW! 10 lbs in one week!
    6/17/08-263 BLOATED! Blah!
    6/18/08-258
    07/07/08 Overdid it this weekend! 259 Crap!
    08/01/08 257.5 WTF?
    08/05/08 TOM came and gone...Drumroll.... 249.5 YES!