Anybody NOT lose weight?

are you exercising alot?..remember muscle weighs more than fat and that's a good thing if so that could of caused the weight gain.
    :eatnphen1:

2. Advertising
    advertising

I was thinking...you are probably not getting enough food. I know that for me, I am not eating enough. I almost feel guilty about eating...i know, weird. However..another thing you didnt mention, so not sure iif you are doing it is EXERCISE..some way, shape or form is best. Even if it means walking up and down your street for 20 min a day (more is better, but anything is better than nothing). I know I went to the gym day before yesterday, and I lost 2lbs when I got on the scale the next day. I didnt go yesterday, and I didnt lose anything.
    So...lets get moving, and if you do go exercise, you MUST eat more. The nausea of being on the Phen will go away, and your need for food will come back.
    Keep up the hard work, it will pay off!!

*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~
    Starting weight- 179 5/7/08
    CW- 179 - 5-7-08
    178 5-8-08
    177 5-12-08
    175 5-14-08
    173 5-19-08
    171 5-27-08
    169 6-2-08
    168 6-16-08
    GW- 140
    I WILL have success this time!
    10 lbs by Aug .1st!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Thats what I was thinking too, but I really don't know if I can eat more than that without vomiting. Except in the eve, around dinner time it is better, but I don't want to eat loads at night. I guess maybe I should snack more?

Stick to it-- it'll happen. I wonder though, are eating enough? I'd say no- but then, I don't enough either.

I'll get you, my pretty and your little dog too!

Quote Originally Posted by FattyRella View Post
    Wait......you started at 221 and in a week you were down to 118????? You lost over a hundred pounds in a week? Do you mean 218?
    haha my bad. Sorry for the typo. Wishful thinking perhaps.

Yesterday I had
    for breakfast:
    2 c. coffee, w/cream and splenda
    a light and fit yogurt (i know i should have more for breakfast, but I feel sick after eating on phen and its all I can get down in the am)

lunch:
    roast chicken slices on whole wheat ww/ 1tsp mayo, 1 slice 2% cheese

dinner:
    salmon steak w/ roasted veg (red, yellow, green pepper, onion and articoke.

Just water to drink through the day.

Wait......you started at 221 and in a week you were down to 118????? You lost over a hundred pounds in a week? Do you mean 218?

I think 218.

You wont get the water weight from drinking water. TOM and salt intake have more to do with that. Check the sugars and salts on what your eating. just cause its not a lot of it doesnt mean its healthy. Try that and give it a few more days. I did nothing but sleep the first week and then it was a pound here, pound there back and forth for a few days.
    Almost 3 weeks till I saw something I liked, and that is with 7 days a week at the gym.
    Blessed are those who hunger and thirst, for they are sticking to their diets.

Are you on your TOM right now? If so you may be retaining water weight. Please do not get discouraged you can do it. What types of food are you eating? How about your calorie intake?

I can smell 155!!!!!!!!!!!!:spider_red:

Default Anybody NOT lose weight?

On phen? Or during the first week? I know I shouldn't kick myself while I'm down, but I'm frustrated. I started phen at 221, after one week I was down to 118, but then the very next day the scale said 222!! Now today it says I'm at 220. Is it water weight? Am I retaining, maybe drinking too much water? Most people seem to drop a whole mess of water weight in the first week.

I'll just add too that I have been eating sensibly. I could probably stand to eat a bit more actually. And although I am very physically active, I haven't actually made time for an excercise routine.

Also, did anyone feel queasy after eating on phen?