Yes I did it. an apology. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 42 of 42
  1. #17
    Diamond Phenster Band Mamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,157
    Photos
    View albums

    Default

    Buh Bye!!!!!!

  2. Advertising
    advertising
     

  3. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,148
    Photos
    View albums

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Band Mamma View Post
    Yeah, I'm not stupid enough to open the PM you sent me entitled Privacy Policy. I think the time for privacy is long past with any communication with you. However, if you would really like me to read it, feel free to post it on here so we can all have a looky-lou.
    No problem I will deal with this sites admins,but I really doubt they care what happens here,but I will contact your host.

  4. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,148
    Photos
    View albums

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Band Mamma View Post
    So very funny, honey.
    Do you think they are going to believe a word you say right now? Thanks for yet ANOTHER threat to me on this post and for slamming absolutely EVERYONE on this board, cause that'll get you back in their good graces, huh?

    I could post yahoo conversations but then I would be as bad as you posting my private info,so its time for me to leave I am tired of this place.

  5. #14
    Diamond Phenster Band Mamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,157
    Photos
    View albums

    Default

    So very funny, honey.
    Do you think they are going to believe a word you say right now? Thanks for yet ANOTHER threat to me on this post and for slamming absolutely EVERYONE on this board, cause that'll get you back in their good graces, huh?

  6. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,148
    Photos
    View albums

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Band Mamma View Post
    Don't you just wish that's all I had???????
    PUBLIC forum. Set up so even those who are not members can see. Or didum's forget that lil detail?
    I really dont know what you think you have Band and really I could careless,I just told you about the privacy policy it you wish to abuse it thats your decision,so get ready for what happens next,your precious forums will go down the drain.

    On an added note,do you really think these people are going to leave here and follow you over there?

    At one time I thought maybe we might get some to come over there,but you know as well as I do it will never happen,people here have their noses so far up scats *** they will never leave.

    And your theorys about libby starting her own forums were totally stupid and I guess the biggest theory you has about libby and scat being mods on this site was just you being paranoid huh,and people call me crazy lol

  7. #12
    Diamond Phenster Band Mamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,157
    Photos
    View albums

    Default

    Yeah, I'm not stupid enough to open the PM you sent me entitled Privacy Policy. I think the time for privacy is long past with any communication with you. However, if you would really like me to read it, feel free to post it on here so we can all have a looky-lou.

  8. #11
    Gold Phenster Misty2262's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Alexandria, Virginia
    Posts
    623
    Photos
    View albums

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RickC View Post
    So now your threatening me with posting of private information,there are laws to protect peoples privacy jusr remember that.besides the only info you have is my IP and my email address.

    An ISP is not private information Einstein. It's openly available to anyone who knows how to get it. Tapping your ISP is another story, but we won't go there because obviously you aren't as computer savvy as you thought. If you were referring to her posting things you put in that forum, once again, you posted it in a public forum, therefore it is no longer private nor can your privacy be protected.

    As for your apology, I almost did the entire forgive and forget thing, until I saw how you changed into a completely different person when someone stated something you didn't want to hear. I honestly hope you do see someone for these issues before you hurt anyone else close to you.

    I refuse to toggle my brain trying to figure out why you did what you did or why you would come on here to apologize then turn into the beast you were not even 24 hours ago. That proves to me that you are not sorry and you only posted you were sorry so that you could begin to stir the pot once again. This will be the last time I type your name nor waste my time explaining to you that you are not wanted here. I suggest you spend your free time getting counseling and seeing your wife, if she even exists. Don't bother to respond because I will not respond back. Just know that you not only hurt Scat and Mom and Nikki, you hurt those of us that confided in you and trusted you. Now excuse me while I waste my time doing something that doesn't make me sick to my stomach.




    SW 289 2/27/2008 Sz 28
    229 8/07/2008 Sz 16/18

    2/27/2008 - Began Phen -size 28

    3/2008 - size 24

    9/2008 - size 18

  9. #10
    Diamond Phenster Band Mamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,157
    Photos
    View albums

    Default

    Don't you just wish that's all I had???????
    PUBLIC forum. Set up so even those who are not members can see. Or didum's forget that lil detail?

  10. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,148
    Photos
    View albums

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Band Mamma View Post
    Hon, would you like me to post all your vitriol on here so they can see just how sorry you are? Cause I'd hate for people to get half the story.
    Just imagine, it only took over 24 hours for him to use the explanation Goth suggested....
    So now your threatening me with posting of private information,there are laws to protect peoples privacy jusr remember that.besides the only info you have is my IP and my email address.

  11. #8
    Diamond Phenster Band Mamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,157
    Photos
    View albums

    Default

    Sweetie, put your glasses back on, I didn't say you threatened momto8.

  12. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,148
    Photos
    View albums

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Band Mamma View Post
    Ummm, dear Rick who is sooooo smart:
    As the top Kahuna, I can see all the IP addy's for a reason. Would you like to go ahead and threaten momto8 and the fbi as well?
    Awwww, poor thing! It's too bad I copied and pasted all your posts because I knew you would do something like this. Please go ahead and report me. I look forward to you embarrassing yourself because you don't feel you get enough attention. Ya' never like me, did ya'? Because I always questioned you. I pointed out holes here in there in what you said. Tsk, tsk, too bad you can't fool all the people all the time.

    Just wait til he finds out I have stored info on a completely different server and computer with a person you would never imagine. Neutral third parties are just the best thing, huh?

    I just love all the hate/love/nastiness you manage to get in one thread. It really shows all the sides of you at once.
    I NEVER threatened Momto8 I only made a comment about how she looked in her swinsuit,I made that comment about scats dad,nowhere did I threaten anyone,so unless you can prove that statement I would whatch what you say.

  13. #6
    Diamond Phenster Band Mamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,157
    Photos
    View albums

    Default

    Hon, would you like me to post all your vitriol on here so they can see just how sorry you are? Cause I'd hate for people to get half the story.
    Just imagine, it only took over 24 hours for him to use the explanation Goth suggested....

  14. #5
    Diamond Phenster Band Mamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,157
    Photos
    View albums

    Default

    Ummm, dear Rick who is sooooo smart:
    As the top Kahuna, I can see all the IP addy's for a reason. Would you like to go ahead and threaten momto8 and the fbi as well?
    Awwww, poor thing! It's too bad I copied and pasted all your posts because I knew you would do something like this. Please go ahead and report me. I look forward to you embarrassing yourself because you don't feel you get enough attention. Ya' never liked me, did ya'? Because I always questioned you. I pointed out holes here and there in what you said. Tsk, tsk, too bad you can't fool all the people all the time.

    Just wait til he finds out I have stored info on a completely different server and computer with a person you would never imagine. Neutral third parties are just the best thing, huh?

    I just love all the hate/love/nastiness you manage to get in one thread. It really shows all the sides of you at once.
    Last edited by Band Mamma; June 24th, 2008 at 02:27 AM.

  15. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,148
    Photos
    View albums

    Default

    Band whether you believe it or not my wireless internet was being used by someone close to me and my myspace was hacked,thats why I made that statment,the post about Cindy was about the lie she told about me reporting her to the this site admins,I never did any such thing and I call out an admin to prove it was me that reported her,I WILL NOT ADMIT to something I never did.

  16. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,148
    Photos
    View albums

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Band Mamma View Post
    For those of you who are not already aware, I have started a site with this person and another person.
    Just to let you know, here is what he posted less than an hour ago on the chat box on that site:
    24 Jun 08, 00:36Rick: you people are a real piece of work,lol I was hacked because of my f-ing wireless internet and thansk a million for believing in me

    I didn't copy it before I deleted it, but he also posted an inappropriate post concerning an admin asst. on that site.

    I tried to remain neutral until everything settled down and I could sort through things. I PM'd momto8 to ask her to send me his IP addy so I could match it up with the one I have, but she currently says she cannot answer all the PM's.

    He is banned from this other site and his posts will be removed.

    Sorry is more than a word, it is an action.

    Band you should be real carefull what you do with other peoples IP and private information you might wind up being sued for breaching the privacy policy of your host,in fact I think you already did,I will send a copy of this post with a complaint to the host of you forums.

  17. #2
    Diamond Phenster Band Mamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,157
    Photos
    View albums

    Default

    For those of you who are not already aware, I have started a site with this person and another person.
    Just to let you know, here is what he posted less than an hour ago on the chat box on that site:
    24 Jun 08, 00:36Rick: you people are a real piece of work,lol I was hacked because of my f-ing wireless internet and thansk a million for believing in me

    I didn't copy it before I deleted it, but he also posted an inappropriate post concerning an admin asst. on that site.

    I tried to remain neutral until everything settled down and I could sort through things. I PM'd momto8 to ask her to send me his IP addy so I could match it up with the one I have, but she currently says she cannot answer all the PM's.

    He is banned from this other site and his posts will be removed.

    Sorry is more than a word, it is an action.

  18. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,148
    Photos
    View albums

    Default Yes I did it. an apology.

    Ok theres no excuse I could give that would appease anyone and I would not even try.

    I must apologize to Momto8 she was nothing more than a good friend to me and I returned her freindship with abuse.I am sorry Momto8.

    I have too many problems to deal with and I have went over the edge,I cant deal with the day to crap in my life and I took the wrong road and fudged over a bunch of really nice people who did nothing but support me.

    I know you all will never believe me but I really did care for you all.being so lonely all the time has messed with my mind I guess.I have done some terrible things to the people who once were my friends.

    I deserved every word that was said about me in the recent post.I have no excuse,I am not mentally ill but I do think I need some sort of help dealing with the stress I am going through.

    To Scat,I commited a great sin when I said your dad should die,I am sorry for that stupidity.I am not asking for forgiveness.I know you would probablt like to kill me and really I dont blame you,I dont know what happened sometimes I guess the stuff you say just got to me,still no excuse for me,I am sorry scat.

    Warden I do want you to know that I did truely care about you as I did for all my friends I made here,what happened to me that would cuase me to do such a thing I cant explain it.since my wife went in the nursing home I have been a different person not a good either.

    So I am not asking for anyone to forgive me,in my eyes its the ultimate sin to do what I have done.

    I didnt mean to scare anyone,I am not a stalking anyone just a confused old fat guy that made a lot of mistakes and lost alot of friends in the process.

    So I am done and hopefully the admiins will ban my account,hopefully I can get some help for my problem,I do wish you all the best.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. APOLOGY
    By MissAmanda in forum New Members
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: February 1st, 2006, 08:52 PM
  2. My apology
    By *Becky* in forum My Experience with Phentermine (Year 2005)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 12th, 2005, 12:12 PM
  3. MY APOLOGY TO QUEENDIVA>>>
    By STaR101 in forum My Experience with Phentermine (Year 2004)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: July 20th, 2004, 05:46 AM
  4. MY SINCERE APOLOGY TO ALL AND ALSO MY THANX
    By mrose64 in forum My Experience with Phentermine (Year 2001)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: August 18th, 2001, 04:39 PM
  5. Please read my post, it's an apology
    By teemac in forum My Experience with Phentermine (Year 2000)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: August 30th, 2000, 05:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •