Scat's Picks.......

Thanks for the beauty tips, Scat!! I need all the help I can get because most of the time I feel so frumpy... I'm with the kids all day long and I haven't been trying hard enough. And thanks for the warning about mystic tans, Nikki. I tried the whole tanning bed scene for a month because I had a coupon... I enjoyed it at first, but then I kind of started to dread going. I started feeling a little bit bad everytime I asked my husband, "Can I go tan real quick?" before he had to leave for work. (The place I went to was just about 2 miles from my house.) And now I feel dumb for buying 2 bottles of "Strapless" and never using them. I guess off to eBay for those puppies!
    SW: 307 LBS 9/16/10.
    In 2008 I lost 91 pounds, but I've gained it all back... so here I am, at square one, but not for long.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Quote Originally Posted by scatanafas View Post
    oh girl you will NOT be starting IV's with dragon lady nails, although I know nurses that do it (i work in a school of nursing...oops, i'm not suppsed to talk bout my personal life...LOL..)...your nails might be really soft when you get them off so be prepared to do hardeners for a while. it took a few months for my nails to get back to normal after stopping acrylics.......
    lol dont worry, i keep my nails short, but i'll have to trim them lower once i take my acrylics off. i hate longgggg nails, they're impossible to deal with lol
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

oooOOOooo... I am so going to trader Joes and getting that!!! I am sick of putting lotion on after showering.... it's a step I can do with out!!!!!!!!

thanks scat... I love the new Diva thread!!!
    Height= 5'8"
    SW = 259 1/24/08
    CW 2/21/08 = 238 Lost 20 lbs
    CW 3/20/08 = 234 total 24 lbs went off phen
    CW 4/18/08 = 221 toal 33 lbs *reached mini goal
    CW 6/9/08 = TOM & Vacation.... 231 dang it- But it was fun
    CW 7/1/08 = 222
    CW 8/5/08 = 215 -Down 45lbs WOOT WOOT!!!!

Next Mini Goal = 210

Thanks for that info!! I swear by the cocoa butter,but I like the smell.My son doesn't though LOL.

PALMER'S I lovvvve the Palmers shae butter love love love it,,,,, makes your skin so soft
    Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil say "oh sh%t! that B%tch is up!

I've been into cocoa butter for a long time No really for real....i love to use it on my legs in the summertime and on my face if I get to tan....I have gotten the cocoa butter oil too, I like that....
    alot of ppl comment on how my legs look smooth and I would have to say it is the cocoa butter...

Can I make a suggestion to stay AWAY from something..... Lordy lordy... i tried a spray tan.... the ever coveted MYSTIC TAN.... and it was freakin awful. I got the deep bronze and i was still the same color but managed to turn orange within 2 hours... just lovely.... after a washing... the 20 hour waiting period.... all the orange left... so i had a spray orange tan for a day...BLAH! But wait...it gets better....two days later all these orange spots poped up from nowhere!!! they went away after a week.
    Nikki - Looking to divorce BOB...lol, my BIG OL' BELLY!

2/05/08 - 252 lbs (the evil truth)
    6/28/08 - 202 ON MY OWN!!!- Life after Phen

oh girl you will NOT be starting IV's with dragon lady nails, although I know nurses that do it (i work in a school of nursing...oops, i'm not suppsed to talk bout my personal life...LOL..)...your nails might be really soft when you get them off so be prepared to do hardeners for a while. it took a few months for my nails to get back to normal after stopping acrylics.......

I'm gonna have to remember to buy that Nutra Nail stuff. I've been wearing acrylics for about a year but I have to take them off once I get into nursing school. Thanks for the picks scat!!
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

LOL scat you are too funny
    I had reverted to bag lady the last year who i never thought i would become.... But now i am not bag lady anymore but not quite diva, LOL

Mother to a one year old active boy

MAY
    2nd- 194 lbs started PHEN
    9th- 188 lbs
    25th- 186 lbs
    JUNE
    13th- 186 lbs
    20th- 182 lbs

BronzyBella

Nice! I love a good diva thread.

Default Scat's Picks.......

Yes, it is that time again lovely Phen PHasionistas......Lady Scat has decided to give you her pics of the week. Just some tips from your Aunt Scatty to help you get through the summer looking PHentastic!

PALMER'S Cocoa Butter Formula...Nothing new right? Many a lady has commented here on its skin softening effects...but now it comes in UNSCENTED....a big relief for me because quite frankly that cocoa butter smell makes me want to gag! I could not use it when i was pregnant........now if they only made the soap unscented I'd be a very happy camper! found it in walmart.....

Trader Joe's Mango Shaving Cream...for men and women. I don't know how many of you Divas live near a Trader Joe's...if you do get their Trader Joe's brand shaving cream..comes in an orange tube........no need to put lotion on your ashy legs after shaving..your legs will be smoooooooooooooooooooooooth...and what a nice smell.....

Nutra Nail Maximum Nail Hardener......Not sure if it is dieting or just my chemical make up , but my nails are never strong....I have bought every nail hardener under the sun....only two have strengthened my nails for real y'all...One is hard to come by because it is for professional use only and not many nail places sell it, it has dangerous chemicals in it..the other is at Walmart...yeah that's right...WALLY WORLD...Nutra Nail Maximum Nail hardener....use it every day for ten days and be amazed at the difference in your nails......much better than even Nail Tek that i spent good money on....this stuff rocks....the secret is to be consistent.

That is it for now my pretties.......Big or small there is no reason not to look, smell and feel Divalicioius. Some of the most beautiful women I know wear a plus size, my mom included......when in the dumps remember to put on a little liptstick and put a little attitude in your walk. For me it is a struggle every day, but I can't go into bag lady mode........that will just make me feel worse.

Love you all....until my next picks I am signing out as your devoted and loving...

SCAT