How Christina Ricci made my day :)

happy bday .... u do resemble her

i have always loved her... if i could meet any (Chick) celeb it would be her

you look gr8 btw

gosh im addicted to smilies lol there i go again .. its a learned behavior
    www.youtube.com/lailbanana (my weight loss process)

3/1 Starting Weight 253
    3/22 Drs visit = 246.8
    3/23 Started Adipex-p
    12/5 181 ONDERLAND YAY!!!

** down 72 lbs**

Smile it increases your face value
    1st pix- march 08
    2nd pix- thanksgiving 08

2. Advertising
    advertising

Quote Originally Posted by dbethied View Post
    that is a compliment i suppose...unless you grew up being called "wednesday addams" haha......

i was always compared to her....and "winnie" from the wonder years to name a few. i've been compared to a LOT of people. i'm one of those people where strangers walk up and start talking until you tell them who you are (or, are not). i get MYSPACE invites all the time from people mistaking me for someone else. i guess i'm not as unique as i thought ..............HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Heh, yes, Christina Ricci is an interesting one to be compared to because she can be cute or just strange looking! LOL, but it's definitely not something that happens to me when I put weight on in my face!

It was also funny to have some of your closest friends look at you like they were seeing you for the first time

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

I told my sister about it, and she sent me a pic she's had of me for the last 5 years... This was taken of me at my thinnest! Hopefully I'll be there again soon and then some!

Quote Originally Posted by Angela C View Post
    I can see the resemblance too.And HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ALSO!!! That's cool you have such an understanding bf!!!

Everybody says that I look just like my sister now that I have lost weight.That's weird to hear.One of my friend walked right past me at the store-she didn't recognize me at all.She was really embarassed LOL.
    that is a compliment i suppose...unless you grew up being called "wednesday addams" haha......

i was always compared to her....and "winnie" from the wonder years to name a few. i've been compared to a LOT of people. i'm one of those people where strangers walk up and start talking until you tell them who you are (or, are not). i get MYSPACE invites all the time from people mistaking me for someone else. i guess i'm not as unique as i thought ..............HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

4-2-08 202.2 lbs SW (began b12/lipo shot 1 a week - no phen)
    4-9-08 193.6 lbs
    4-16-08 190.8 lbs
    4-23-08 188.0 lbs
    4-30-08 185.6 lbs
    5-7-08 185.6 lbs
    5-14-08 181.2 lbs
    5-21-08 178.8 lbs
    5-28-08 177.6 lbs
    6-04-08 176.8 lbs (stopped the shots. trying it on my own)
    6-16-08 175.6 lbs (went back to the shots today!)
    7-9-08 170.6 lbs (slowing down, but still going down!)

You sure do look like her! I thought the exact thing the other day with your new pic!!! Too funny!!!!!
    How you had a great b-day!!

(you lucky to get christina ricci, I always get Shannon Daughtry and Monica Lewenski... LMAO... I wish it was some one else not known for being a biatch or a c o c k ******!!! ) LOL
    Height= 5'8"
    SW = 259 1/24/08
    CW 2/21/08 = 238 Lost 20 lbs
    CW 3/20/08 = 234 total 24 lbs went off phen
    CW 4/18/08 = 221 toal 33 lbs *reached mini goal
    CW 6/9/08 = TOM & Vacation.... 231 dang it- But it was fun
    CW 7/1/08 = 222
    CW 8/5/08 = 215 -Down 45lbs WOOT WOOT!!!!

Next Mini Goal = 210

I can see the resemblance too.And HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ALSO!!! That's cool you have such an understanding bf!!!

Everybody says that I look just like my sister now that I have lost weight.That's weird to hear.One of my friend walked right past me at the store-she didn't recognize me at all.She was really embarassed LOL.

Yeah i can definetely see the resemblance.
    Looking good and happy belated birthday!

Mother to a one year old active boy

MAY
    2nd- 194 lbs started PHEN
    9th- 188 lbs
    25th- 186 lbs
    JUNE
    13th- 186 lbs
    20th- 182 lbs

BronzyBella

Oh yeah...Happy Birthday too!!! I got so excited about the Christia Ricci pics of forgot to say that lol.

Diamond Phenster

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

BronzyBella

Wait I'm confused...which one is you and which on is Christina Ricci??? lol
    Keep the amazing weight loss

Default How Christina Ricci made my day :)

So this weekend, 3 of my guy friends that I offroad with took me for a weekend getaway to Palm Springs to celebrate my birthday. Well, 2 of them haven't seen me since I started on Phen so I was curious if they would notice that I'd lost weight. (Side note: I realize that might sound a little strange, as I've mentioned I have a BF, but I'm a total tomboy and have a fantastic BF who never gets jealous of my guys).

Anyway, I know you're asking what does this have to do with Christina Ricci right? Well, the first night no one said anything, so I assumed no one was going to.

However, Saturday night the guys took me to this amazing steak place for my birthday and while we're waiting for our meals to arrive one of my buddies is staring at me so strangely that it was starting to make everyone uncomfortable. Finally, another buddy says "Yeah, isn't it funny how much she can look like a girl when she's not dirty?"

Which is something I get a lot because when I'm offroading I never wear make up and I'm always in Jeans and a t-shirt. So I'm pretty used to this, but the buddy that's staring just starts shaking his head and goes, "no, no I'm used to her looking like a girl by now, but how is it that I've known you almost 3 years and I've never noticed how much you look like Christina Ricci before just this moment?"

LOL, now the other 2 are looking at him strangely and quickly respond with a series of objections that went something like:
    "what?"
    "no she doesn't?"
    "what are you smoking?"

Well, staring buddy will not be deterred.... He says, "seriously guys... look at her!'

LOL, and now all 3 of them are looking at me like they've never seen me before in their lives. And I'm feeling an intense desire to crawl underneath the table.

To which one of them respondes with : "Holy Sh!t! You're right, she does."

And the third says, "Seriously, how have we never noticed this?"

I just smiled and said "I've heard that before, I think it's my big eyes." And the conversation moved on, but randomly through the night I'd catch them looking at me like they'd really never noticed me before.

The funny thing is I used to get compared to her a lot when I was at my skinniest, because when I lose weight the shape of my face changes. I thought about sharing this w/ the guys, but was so amused at how confused they all were that they hadn't noticed this I decided to keep it to myself!

LOL this made me want to ask you all a question though....
    What's the strangest weight loss related compliment you've received?