It's is at a stand still,help!
    Photos
    View albums

12 lbs in a month is pretty much the same as saying .5lbs/day. I think it sounds better that way!! It'll pick back up.... it has for me alot of times.....

I'll get you, my pretty and your little dog too!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

I think everyone here is right too.. mix up your workout and just kep on keepin on. I know that now even when I get hungry I try to drink a bottle of water and if I still feel the same after and its not meal time I will have a healthy snack or a 100 calorie pack etc.

Phen Newbie derekandbrenansmom33's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

Gee...so glad i read this thread! That's exactly where I am! I've lost 11 pounds (this is my first month) and I just stopped! And I noticed that I am up one pound and I was really feeling disgusted at myself. One question though.....
    I posted a thread the other day about which diet plan would be best. I've heard low carb, low cal, and low fat...one person told me all three sounded good together. Okay..so my question being...if I watch all of them, how do I know how much or how little of each?
    I'm really confused about the food part. i can chug lots of water and exercise faithfully, but the diet part keeps me scared I'm eating too much of something or not getting enough of something else....Argh! lol
    Any information would be greatly appreciated! So glad i found this site:~)[/IMG]
    Maybe the pic showed up this time...lol...
    Last edited by derekandbrenansmom33; June 23rd, 2008 at 11:02 PM. Reason: pic i'm "trying" to add

Photos
    View albums

I agree w/ the others...same thing here. I lost 11-12 lbs the first month, and now it goes up a pound then down a pound and I am stuck at this cycle. GRRR...I have started at the gym, and plan on going every day except the weekends. I am more hungry than before too. Its frustrating....but we just have to keep on trying!!!

I was so pumped the first month, because you could see every couple of days or so a 1lb loss or 2 lb loss etc...now nothing. Just trying to be patient with my body....

Ansley

*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~
    Starting weight- 179 5/7/08
    CW- 179 - 5-7-08
    178 5-8-08
    177 5-12-08
    175 5-14-08
    173 5-19-08
    171 5-27-08
    169 6-2-08
    168 6-16-08
    GW- 140
    I WILL have success this time!
    10 lbs by Aug .1st!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Kallard View Post
    I only lost 10 pounds in my first my month. Everybody is different. Just keep it up, it will happen. It just might take a little long for us! Great job on the 12 pounds!
    I agree....just keep on keepin on...it didn't take you only a month to gain the weight you have

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I only lost 10 pounds in my first my month. Everybody is different. Just keep it up, it will happen. It just might take a little long for us! Great job on the 12 pounds!

Photos
    View albums

I do not think you are doing anything wrong but remember everyone is different. To add a little boost to your work outs - try something different every other day. (Hiking, Biking, Tae Bo) Walking everydays is good but eventually your body gets used to it and it is too easy. Step it up somehow and you should see better results. If your body isn't responding, it may need a more intense workout to burn the fat!! Hope that helps

Photos
    View albums

Unhappy It's is at a stand still,help!

I will be on phen for a month this Friday and so far have only lost 12 pounds.I drink tons of water and walk everyday.I also noticed in the first 2 weeks I barely could eat at one sitting and now I can eat more than I did then,not a whole lot more but still more.So I don't understand why I'm at a stand still,everyone keeps asking me so how much have you lost so far and seem shocked when I say 12 pounds.My sister was on this med a few years ago and she keeps saying I should have lost more than I have so now I'm starting to get depressed about it.I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong or how I can help it along.Any suggestions,please.