OK F-im Freaked out
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Bronze Phenster

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW !!!! THESE THINGS REALLY DO HAPPEN HU???

jUST TO THINK THAT HE WAS ONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT WELCOMED ME TO THE BOARD LOL ALL TOO FUNNY .... I REMEMBER THINKING WHAT A NICE GUY LOL

2. Advertising
    advertising

Quote Originally Posted by hope2win View Post
    LMAO! Nikki you are hilarious! Why did I just get a mental pic of you peeping through blinds? Lol!
    hahaha same thought lol
    www.youtube.com/lailbanana (my weight loss process)

3/1 Starting Weight 253
    3/22 Drs visit = 246.8
    3/23 Started Adipex-p
    12/5 181 ONDERLAND YAY!!!

** down 72 lbs**

Smile it increases your face value
    1st pix- march 08
    2nd pix- thanksgiving 08

Silver Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by tinabean View Post
    Hey did anyone notice that his birthday was coming up? Before I deleted in from my space I kept thinking- Oh -I have to send Rick a Happy Birthday email!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ACTUALLY WAS THINKING ABOUT BEING THOUGHTFUL TO HIM!!

DUMB, DUMB, DUMB.

DELETE, DELETE, DELETE--- RICK GONE BYE BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S OVER LADIES!!

ONE BAD APPLE--- YOU ALL KNOW THE REST.

PHEN GALS UNITE!!!!

Tina
    Tina, you look great! Look at your abs! Holy Shiz!!

Hey did anyone notice that his birthday was coming up? Before I deleted in from my space I kept thinking- Oh -I have to send Rick a Happy Birthday email!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ACTUALLY WAS THINKING ABOUT BEING THOUGHTFUL TO HIM!!

DUMB, DUMB, DUMB.

DELETE, DELETE, DELETE--- RICK GONE BYE BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S OVER LADIES!!

ONE BAD APPLE--- YOU ALL KNOW THE REST.

PHEN GALS UNITE!!!!

Tina

Quote Originally Posted by LoSingWeightin08 View Post
    wow he made a thread about how the airline should adapt to him??? is he forreal? You know..I'm starting to believe that he never lost any weight on phen. For all we know he could be some 1000lb guy who sits at home & eats twinkies & gets off by looking @ our pics!! And there's some hotties on this board LOL
    man i hope not lol. we all spoke freely around him about personal things, n we had exposed ourselves in our swimsuits... some in their birthday suits *cough* nikki *cough* LOL

2/10/08 - 3/08/08** -19 (Month 1 on Phen)
    3/15/08 - 4/05/08** -31 (Month 2 on Phen)
    4/12/08 - 5/03/08** -35 (Month 3 on Phen)
    5/10/08 - 5/31/08** -45 (Month 4 on Phen)
    6/07/08 - 6/28/08** -49 (Month 5 NO Phen)
    7/12/08- 7/26/08 ** -58 (Month 6 on Phen)

month 5 results
    1st mini goal=215 met
    2nd mini goal=200 met
    3rd mini goal=185 met
    4th mini goal= 170

A coward hides behind a computer, not your window nikki..besides that mofo too afraid to be going round your house..the mothafocka be dead.
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

LMAO! Nikki you are hilarious! Why did I just get a mental pic of you peeping through blinds? Lol!

Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality.

~Started Phen March 5, 2008~

I still dont know what to say.... I just keep peeking out my window...lol
    Nikki - Looking to divorce BOB...lol, my BIG OL' BELLY!

2/05/08 - 252 lbs (the evil truth)
    6/28/08 - 202 ON MY OWN!!!- Life after Phen

WOW! Thanks everyone for catching me up. I can't believe all of this!!! I hate the fact that we all shared very private issues on this thread that he was privy to. I just can't believe it! So, do you think he was Elise too? Probably. This is just all too weird.

Scat, Momto8 and Nikki, sorry he made personal attacks on all of you. I think each of you are wonderful and to hell with him!!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

I agree with you Scat, I immediately thought of Norman Bates when reading all of this.
    So sorry he said such hurtful things to you, Mom, Nikki and whoever else. The man just has to
    be fu**ing crazy ! Sad thing is he is probably "lurking" reading all of this, and getting his jollies off.
    SICKO.

Oh gosh, I must have missed the pic...why would anyone post a hospital pic of someone up on a mesg. board? I mean, I wouldnt want my hubby posting a pic of me up if I was at my worst......ya know?

*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~
    Starting weight- 179 5/7/08
    CW- 179 - 5-7-08
    178 5-8-08
    177 5-12-08
    175 5-14-08
    173 5-19-08
    171 5-27-08
    169 6-2-08
    168 6-16-08
    GW- 140
    I WILL have success this time!
    10 lbs by Aug .1st!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Maybe rick was some kind of cross dresser...he was cozying up to us in order to steal our clothes...bahahahahhahhaah....you know he was such a liar that at this point noone knows.....i want to know whose picture that was in the hospital bed, supposedly his wife.....the whole thing is sick....reminds me of the classic movie psycho, when the guy pretends to be his mother......
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

Gosh, I come back after a few days and all heck has broken loose....sheesh! What I dont understand is this: was Rick a woman or a man? Totally confused!!!!!!!!

*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~
    Starting weight- 179 5/7/08
    CW- 179 - 5-7-08
    178 5-8-08
    177 5-12-08
    175 5-14-08
    173 5-19-08
    171 5-27-08
    169 6-2-08
    168 6-16-08
    GW- 140
    I WILL have success this time!
    10 lbs by Aug .1st!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Whoa I have missed tons...........wow
    Starting over after a pregnancy and miscarriage:
    SW: 255
    CW: 252 5/1/09
    GW: 180
    Self Nurture Challenge: 232

Quote Originally Posted by scatanafas View Post
    I remember that..he was so a nnoyed at how the was put into an ambulance...I have news for him ..ambulance stretchers were not meant to transport 610 lb people! EMT workers cannot lift a brotha that big, it is not safe for them or for the patient...he should be happy they used a big hook and crane....in a third world country he would have been left in his house to die...but i don't wish death on other people, that's his schtick not mine.
    OMG!!! I have been laughed at enough to know better than to laugh at others, but that is funny. I try to be objective in situations, but if what is being said is true, then respect and objectivity isn't warranted.
    5/08 SW-270
    8/7/08 CW 239-Taken off Phen by MD
    9/5/08 CW 230-Life without Phen Challenge

Goals, schmoals. I just come here to talk, and if I lose weight, that's great!

Same place next year? NOT!!!

wow he made a thread about how the airline should adapt to him??? is he forreal? You know..I'm starting to believe that he never lost any weight on phen. For all we know he could be some 1000lb guy who sits at home & eats twinkies & gets off by looking @ our pics!! And there's some hotties on this board LOL
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dbethied View Post
    well, i'm not surprised i would have to say. does anyone remember the thread where rick was arguing that the world should adapt to people that can't fit into airline seats? he thinks the world revolves around him.
    I remember that..he was so a nnoyed at how the was put into an ambulance...I have news for him ..ambulance stretchers were not meant to transport 610 lb people! EMT workers cannot lift a brotha that big, it is not safe for them or for the patient...he should be happy they used a big hook and crane....in a third world country he would have been left in his house to die...but i don't wish death on other people, that's his schtick not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by fatbabygirl28 View Post
    Okay, i'm new to this but what i've got so far is that no, rick is not really who he says he is and not only is rick and alonenfat in on it together. they are one and the same. same person same comp. Okay, so one of the girls got a nasty gram from someone. come to find out her neighbor (FBI comp forensics) traced the email and it came from the same IP addy as Rick's emails came from. So that said, rick and alone are the same person. Now the question is, is rick really rick or some psycho.
    I'm staying out of the situation just because I don't want to burn any bridges that may prove valuable but at the same time, i'm going to keep up on the facts of the case so I can make an educated decision should I ever need to. Hope the minutes of the meeting helped! PS, it all went down Saturday I think.... And there are a lot of pissy people. I would be too if someone said my daddy should die when he is already sick.
    "Burn any bridges taht may prove valuable"??? Do you honestly think Rick can do anything for you? He knows nothing about chemistry and JAMA does not accept research from an unpublished NOBODY......in fact, Rick can be some teenage hacker Sybil person....but go on and make your educated decision, this is America and we all have rights.....

well, i'm not surprised i would have to say. does anyone remember the thread where rick was arguing that the world should adapt to people that can't fit into airline seats? he thinks the world revolves around him.

4-2-08 202.2 lbs SW (began b12/lipo shot 1 a week - no phen)
    4-9-08 193.6 lbs
    4-16-08 190.8 lbs
    4-23-08 188.0 lbs
    4-30-08 185.6 lbs
    5-7-08 185.6 lbs
    5-14-08 181.2 lbs
    5-21-08 178.8 lbs
    5-28-08 177.6 lbs
    6-04-08 176.8 lbs (stopped the shots. trying it on my own)
    6-16-08 175.6 lbs (went back to the shots today!)
    7-9-08 170.6 lbs (slowing down, but still going down!)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Cmarie123 View Post
    I must have missed a lot over the weekend. So Rick isn't who he said he was? He and Alonenfat were in on this together?? Someone fill me in. CONFUSED!

Didn't someone meet Rick on here? Who was that???
    Okay, i'm new to this but what i've got so far is that no, rick is not really who he says he is and not only is rick and alonenfat in on it together. they are one and the same. same person same comp. Okay, so one of the girls got a nasty gram from someone. come to find out her neighbor (FBI comp forensics) traced the email and it came from the same IP addy as Rick's emails came from. So that said, rick and alone are the same person. Now the question is, is rick really rick or some psycho.
    I'm staying out of the situation just because I don't want to burn any bridges that may prove valuable but at the same time, i'm going to keep up on the facts of the case so I can make an educated decision should I ever need to. Hope the minutes of the meeting helped! PS, it all went down Saturday I think.... And there are a lot of pissy people. I would be too if someone said my daddy should die when he is already sick.
    Get thin and God Bless! Gina

I swear I'm trapped in that body somewhere!

07/01 - 225 (first day on phen)
    07/05 - 219 (yeah!)
    07/14 - 215.5 (so close to 10 I can taste it!!)

I was always suspicious of his enormous very rapid weight loss. For all we know, it could have been a 14 year old computer nerd messing with our heads all these months. Weird.

I must have missed a lot over the weekend. So Rick isn't who he said he was? He and Alonenfat were in on this together?? Someone fill me in. CONFUSED!

Didn't someone meet Rick on here? Who was that???
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Quote Originally Posted by Gen2007 View Post
    Oh wow! This is very creepy! I cannot believe this is happening. I truly believed this person. The post about his Dad, his wife, the chemist thing, the polls that he was taking in order to have data published! This is INSANE!!!! Goes to show how naive and vulnerable my butt can be.
    You? Like I said in I dont remember what post now!!! I felt sorry for him and was gonna send him a a/c window unit from F-in wal-mart when I thought he was in the hospital....

And another thing...Alonenfat was giving me advice about abuse and how to leave and....Rick even PM me to tell me I should talk to her.(Leigh, aka alonenfat)...About abuse!!

Oh wow! This is very creepy! I cannot believe this is happening. I truly believed this person. The post about his Dad, his wife, the chemist thing, the polls that he was taking in order to have data published! This is INSANE!!!! Goes to show how naive and vulnerable my butt can be.
    SW -- 206 --10/8/07 (weight loss center)

CW-- 182 --03/29/09 (back to taking Phen @ weight loss center)

183.4-- 09/16/09 (off Phen for now- no prescription until Dec)

Quote Originally Posted by RhondaB View Post
    He deleted me from his myspace list. Don't know why, I never did anytihng but take up for him (like a dumb a s s it would appear). Doesn't matter, I was gonna take him off anyways. But looking through old messages I saw that too. Pathetic.
    I saw that.That's the same with me.He probably deleted everybody LOL.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast