Some questions for you experts! = )
    Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by BelieveInHim View Post
    . Here are my questions........
    I've been taking 1/2 the pill because when i took it before and tried to take a whole one, i was up all night. Those of you who take a whole pill, how early in the day do you take it so that it doesn't affect your sleep? Also, has your diet changed dramatically or do you just eat a lot less of whatever you want? And third, to those who take the B12 shots, do you think they really make a difference and if so, what?

Thanks! Can't wait to get to know you guys!
    I take a whole pill as late as 11am - ish.
    It does not affect my sleep because I take the generic / walmart sleep aid about 9pm and when I go to bed at 11P I go right to sleep, more importantly - when I get up in the night, I can go BACK to sleep.
    Ahhhhhhhhhh Sleep is good.

I eat a lot less but I do make much healthier choices. Even a lot less of Junk is still Junk.

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

I takes 37.5 mg at by 9am, one or two hours before or after breakfast. It is been 3 weeks since I started phen and I lost 15 lbs. I walk 1-2 miles weekdays and 3 miles on weekend. I have no problem sleeping so far. Just remember to drink plenty plenty of WATERRRRRRRRRRRR!
    What I want for Xmas is... an Onederland!!!

almost!!!

I live in Villa RIca Ga just outside Atlanta
    Photos
    View albums

I myself have just started using phen on the 20th of this month..I take mine around 10 am (as I am a nite
    time snacker) I have lost 5 lbs so far as of today. I am trying to eat at leat 1000 calories a day but finding
    hard..(hope it stays that way)...

Photos
    View albums

I am not an expert either, but have some advice.

I take a 30mg pill when I wake up (between 5:30 and 7:30... depends on the day). It doesn't affect my sleep.

I personally don't avoid anything completely and never did. I have to maintain this when I am done so I don't want to cut anything that I will eat then out now. I have been cutting calories and planning what I eat better. I don't do fast food every week and I eat less sweets, etc. I keep a food log to help count. I only eat between 1200 and 1500 calories a day.

You also need to make sure you eat. You don't want your body to go into starvation mode.

Good luck!
    Keep on Keepin' on!

Photos
    View albums

Im by far no expert. I however take my pill around 730am. I take one 30mg. It does not effect my sleep. My diet was alright before I started phen. Now I am more concious and keep track of my calories and fat. 1200 cal a day is good. Take care and good luck on your journey.
    Started Phen 5/27
    SW 200
    6-3-08 189 -11
    6-10-08 184 -5
    6-17-08 181 -3
    6-24-08 179 -2

GW 155
    Height 5"7

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Some questions for you experts! = )

I'm new to the board! Just a little history, I took adipex back in November and lost 12 lbs in just a few weeks. Well, holidays came... i got busy... stuff going on with kids... quit going to the doctors office... quit taking the pills... and here I am with not only the 12 lbs gained back but about 10 more! ugh! So... I went back to the doctor on Friday and got my shot and my new **. Started the adipex on Sat morning and as of this a.m. have lost 5 lbs already. I am not doing the diet the doctor gave me which is pretty much meats, veggies, and fruits. I'm just eating way less. I'm only hungry enough to eat one meal a day and even that meal is a much smaller portion. And, rather than snacking through the days it's just little bites of stuff here and there. I'm still drinking real soda, but not as much. Here are my questions........
    I've been taking 1/2 the pill because when i took it before and tried to take a whole one, i was up all night. Those of you who take a whole pill, how early in the day do you take it so that it doesn't affect your sleep? Also, has your diet changed dramatically or do you just eat a lot less of whatever you want? And third, to those who take the B12 shots, do you think they really make a difference and if so, what?

Thanks! Can't wait to get to know you guys!