Please I have a question!!
    Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Cristi View Post
    Thanks guys for all your responses.. I was so happy with my scale I weight all this month and I could see the changes.
    Thanks so much for the advice in how to take 1/2 of pent.. My doctor told me after this month she can do lipodisolve by areas.. she said is painfull but is good to disolve the fat by areas.. someone heard about this?
    Interesting you say that...

I actually just starting doing Vitamin B-12 and lipotropics injections. It dissolves the fat in your midsection.
    I was weary of it at first...but I'm taking Bontril and doing the inections once a week....and I've already lost 4lbs in one week!!!
    You shouldn't have any problems with is as long as you don't have a sulfur allergy. I think it's GREAT!!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Thanks guys for all your responses.. I was so happy with my scale I weight all this month and I could see the changes.
    Thanks so much for the advice in how to take 1/2 of pent.. My doctor told me after this month she can do lipodisolve by areas.. she said is painfull but is good to disolve the fat by areas.. someone heard about this?

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by sassychica View Post
    Okay for one...all scales are different. You need to go by one scale not multiple. Its very possible that the doc's scale weighs you higher than yours. But if you use two scales, you should still lose the same amount of weight on either one. You'll just appear lighter on yours.

If your heart is beating fast and all that you need to talk to your doctor and ask her what you should do. I for one, do only take half of one daily, but my doc told me to do that.
    I agree...all scales are different....stick to the same scale all the time!

As for the phentermine...when I was on it under a doctor's supervision, his instructions were to take the 37.5mg pill and take half at 1:00pm and the other half at 4:00pm.
    Since it's not extended release, this will curb your appetite longer and keep you from getting the heart palpitations and shakes.
    I noticed that when I wasn't drinking enough water, I would feel the same way you do!

Hope this helps!!!

Photos
    View albums

All I can say about the Phen is that others do split it, but that is all I know. Sorry.

As for the scale thing... your weight fluctuates during the day depending on a lot of factors so I doubt there is anything wrong. My suggestion is to pick one to go by in your personal records. I choose to go by the one at home so that I can keep track between doctor visits and that way I can weight first thing in the morning.

Good luck and keep it up!
    Keep on Keepin' on!

Photos
    View albums

Okay for one...all scales are different. You need to go by one scale not multiple. Its very possible that the doc's scale weighs you higher than yours. But if you use two scales, you should still lose the same amount of weight on either one. You'll just appear lighter on yours.

If your heart is beating fast and all that you need to talk to your doctor and ask her what you should do. I for one, do only take half of one daily, but my doc told me to do that.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default Please I have a question!!

Hello! I am in my second month w/ Phent. On saturday I went to the doc and in her scale I weight 146 , but in my scale I weight 140, could be something wrong? ..anyway.. my question is if I can split my 37.5 phent in half.?. because this weekend I feelt not good, headeche and my heart beats fast.. so I decide to take this morning only half.. when I should take the other half? will work the same ??
    thanks for your help!!