OH, NO....NOT AGAIN!

I am like others, staying out of the "DRAMA". My life has enough thank you..lol

I am hoping we can move past all this and like was said prior....get back to motivating and supporting each other in a positive manner!
    7lbs to goal
    "Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!"~anonymous

2. Advertising
    advertising

Diamond Phenster RoxanneRoxanne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by benson012094 View Post
    I think there's a simple explanation.....BOREDOM....(remember Jack on The Shining.)
    LOL! I remember the spoof that they did on The Simpsons.

"No cable no beer make Homer something something"
    "Go crazy?"
    "Don't mind if I do!"
    Wanna hear me sing?

Ask... Believe... Receive...

My MySpace

Quote Originally Posted by Trying2Lose2 View Post
    I have such a hard time believing that Rick would do such a thing. I always try to find the good in people and he is such a nice guy. I have learned so much info from him. I dont understand how a person could do this. Especially to all the friends on the board. So, if all of this is true I feel totally let down by him. I love this forum and I like reading everything people post. I sometimes comment but not alot. Moving on is best but it is still in my head how a person can be so smart about alot of things and go and do something like this...
    I think there's a simple explanation.....BOREDOM....(remember Jack on The Shining.)
    -------------------
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. - Gandhi

I have such a hard time believing that Rick would do such a thing. I always try to find the good in people and he is such a nice guy. I have learned so much info from him. I dont understand how a person could do this. Especially to all the friends on the board. So, if all of this is true I feel totally let down by him. I love this forum and I like reading everything people post. I sometimes comment but not alot. Moving on is best but it is still in my head how a person can be so smart about alot of things and go and do something like this...
    8/28/2010 restart Phen 204 lbs.
    8/30/2010 -201

Debbie
    Florida

Onward hoe!!
    Started Phen 5/27
    SW 200
    6-3-08 189 -11
    6-10-08 184 -5
    6-17-08 181 -3
    6-24-08 179 -2

GW 155
    Height 5"7

I am with misty. I am done stirring up stuff on the posts. I said a few things and I am done. I don't want to leave here because there are so many great people here and you all help me. And hopefully everyone feels the same way as I do..and will decide to stay and let this all blow over!!

Quote Originally Posted by RoxanneRoxanne View Post
    PrincesS was not the first and RickC will not be the last. Things go in cycles around here (and every message board has issues). It's sad when people are hurt and when good people leave the board.
    I'm so glad you replied Roxanne, because I know you were around for the whole Princess thing, long before me, and probably during the whole time I was gone.

Thanks everyone else for letting this die down as quickly as possible.
    -------------------

Diamond Phenster RoxanneRoxanne's Avatar

PrincesS was not the first and RickC will not be the last. Things go in cycles around here (and every message board has issues). It's sad when people are hurt and when good people leave the board.
    Wanna hear me sing?

Ask... Believe... Receive...

My MySpace

Quote Originally Posted by BronzyBella View Post
    This site will remain the same. And ladies I do understand where you are all coming from....BUT many people are JUST finding this out (some still haven't found out) and you need to give them a chance and time to react. I mean....this just happened yesterday night. Not to mention this has been a mystery for the past month and a half. Many of you know this site feels like one big computer family, so for us to find out someone we thought the world of is the "mean person" is heart breaking. So give everyone time to react. This will all smooth over soon, but the initial shock is still ther because this was all revealed less than 12 hours ago
    I agree-we can't let him ruin anything else for us!

Me too Benson, me too. I said what I had to say to move on and won't be responding about it anymore out of respect for the rest of the forum.

SW 289 2/27/2008 Sz 28
    229 8/07/2008 Sz 16/18

2/27/2008 - Began Phen -size 28

3/2008 - size 24

9/2008 - size 18

Quote Originally Posted by BronzyBella View Post
    This site will remain the same. And ladies I do understand where you are all coming from....BUT many people are JUST finding this out (some still haven't found out) and you need to give them a chance and time to react. I mean....this just happened yesterday night. Not to mention this has been a mystery for the past month and a half. Many of you know this site feels like one big computer family, so for us to find out someone we thought the world of is the "mean person" is heart breaking. So give everyone time to react. This will all smooth over soon, but the initial shock is still ther because this was all revealed less than 12 hours ago
    Well I, for one, feel like one of the biggest s.u.c.k.e.r.s on this board. I always felt empathetic for Rick and seemed to always want to defend him, so that's why I just want to forget the whole thing.
    Last edited by benson012094; June 23rd, 2008 at 01:34 PM.
    -------------------

BronzyBella

TOTALLY AGREES!!!
    What I want for Xmas is... an Onederland!!!

almost!!!

Silver Phenster

I agree....I wasnt' around before and am not on that much now. However...when I do come here it's for support, advice and motivation. Unfortunately with all the drama there's not a lot of that right now. It's sad that someone has been sending that kind of messages but if it ends up tearing up the board and people not getting the motivation they need then it's just making the messages more successful at tearing people down.

I have chosen to stay out of the other threads, but here I have to say that I agree. It is time to move on. This site should not be filled with this drama. If you don't have something nice to say don't say anything. We are all trying to achieve a common goal... we all want to lose weight. We are supposed to be supporting each other while doing it. Please, everyone, allow this site to be what it is meant to be. We need a place where we can ask for advice, information, and support without having to worry about all this other stuff.

I need the motivation and help even if no one else feels the same way.
    Keep on Keepin' on!

Default OH, NO....NOT AGAIN!

I just wanted to say this because it's been bothering me. This same thing happened back in 2006 with a girl called Princess S. She was the "cool one" on the board, for lack of a better term. It turned out she had two identities too. Anyway, the short, short version....the board was totally turned upside down, about half, if not more, of the people left, and things just weren't the same. We just need to move on from this RIGHT NOW. Seriously! Please?! What's done is done. Let sleeping dogs lie!
    Last edited by benson012094; June 23rd, 2008 at 12:32 PM.
    -------------------